Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Active Recommendation  (Read 971 times)

Offline StrengthOfMind

Hi all,

I've been punting for a number of years now but since the pandemic I've been really inconsistent with it. I'm a full time wheelchair user and generally prefer my women slim/toned who have great fitness levels (as most of the hard work is on them). I'm not very active on the forum as I don't really have a lot to offer. All the girls I've seen tend to be well reviewed girls and my experiences as a wheelchair user are normally a lot more vanilla than most of the reviews on here.

Prior to the pandemic this lovely forum recommended Nicole Starr and Amanda Foxwell. I saw Nicole numerous times (practically every month) but she then stopped working after the pandemic. I've seen Amanda a couple of times who is always amazing but naturally very busy. I had also used Felines a few times before they closed too.

I've contacted CamillaRaine (who on paper is perfect) numerous times but despite her profile saying she's happy to see disabled people she always refuses a meet so I never got the privilege!

Are there any other girls in the Nottingham/East Minds area you guys would recommend?

Thanks in anticipation.
-SoM

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Is there a reason you didn’t review Nīcole and Amanda ?

I’ll say it before someone else does, if your took help from the site then with all due respect you really should be giving back as well, you will find members will certainly help more to fellow team mates.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2023, 05:30:18 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline StrengthOfMind

As I mentioned in my original message, the two girls I'd seen previously were already well reviewed on the site and I didn't feel as though my review would have added anything.

If however, moving forwards, this is something that I should be doing then I'll gladly review any meet I have moving forwards.

Thanks for the heads up.
-SoM

Offline j122

Yeah your reviews would've been beneficial to other punters with disabilities so they know who'd they'd stand a better chance of meeting.

Hanna Lorde, Amanda's duo partner, has disabled clients ticked. 
External Link/Members Only

Offline StrengthOfMind

I hadn't thought of it that way.

As mentioned, I'll be sure to review accordingly moving forwards.

Offline badsin

Yeah your reviews would've been beneficial to other punters with disabilities so they know who'd they'd stand a better chance of meeting.

This ^

I saw Amanda when she first worked at felines, very nice
Shame about Camilla, as I'm pretty sure her block of flats has lifts.....
Do you prefer incalls......I'd also suggest you read up on the Pear tree mob, as I believe a wheelchair user was robbed/conned/scammed by them in the past.

It would be good to hear your experiences  :thumbsup:

Offline GoldTop

It's also good to review SPs to ensure they remain consistent in their service. If we all said "I have nothing to add" then nothing would be added

Offline StrengthOfMind

Generally my experiences have been pretty good with the girls I've seen. My first ever experience was with VIP over a decade ago when I was young and stupid (long before I knew this forum existed) and I fell for a bait and switch.

Since then I've used AW and rather than see a lot of different girls I've found a couple who are great and I had a good time with and only tend to look for new girls when they move on from the industry.

Sex for anyone with a physical disability will always differ from person to person depending on how complex their needs are. I'm fortunate in the aspect that I'm fully independent but it doesn't change the fact that I have no muscle control below chest so the physical side of things rely heavily on the woman I'm with (hence why I naturally have a better time with slimmer/gym fit girls than those who are slightly more plump). It's all the little things like access to someone's apartment, bathroom, doorway width etc that tend to be the extra considerations.

To be fair, the more I type it out the more I realise that I should have reviewed the girls. Genuinely just a case of me thinking that I don't add any value.

Thankfully I've never had an encounter where I felt unsafe and all the girls who I have seen have been lovely (NicoleStarr, Maid Marian of Nottingham, Amanda, and Nina being the best I've seen). Unfortunately there are numerous others, like Camilla, who state they see disabled people but then don't actually see them (stating their apartment isn't accessible or if you then suggest going to a hotel or something they tend to have another excuse).

Offline j122

Have you tried posting a reverse booking for in/outcalls?

Offline StrengthOfMind

I haven't thought of doing that, no. I've generally always relied on recommendations (even when I spoke to agencies I went off their recommendations). Might be worth a shot.

Online RedKettle

I haven't thought of doing that, no. I've generally always relied on recommendations (even when I spoke to agencies I went off their recommendations). Might be worth a shot.

There are some threads on here that discuss RBs - worth having a look.  Using them is more an art than a science.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Generally my experiences have been pretty good with the girls I've seen. My first ever experience was with VIP over a decade ago when I was young and stupid (long before I knew this forum existed) and I fell for a bait and switch.

Since then I've used AW and rather than see a lot of different girls I've found a couple who are great and I had a good time with and only tend to look for new girls when they move on from the industry.

Sex for anyone with a physical disability will always differ from person to person depending on how complex their needs are. I'm fortunate in the aspect that I'm fully independent but it doesn't change the fact that I have no muscle control below chest so the physical side of things rely heavily on the woman I'm with (hence why I naturally have a better time with slimmer/gym fit girls than those who are slightly more plump). It's all the little things like access to someone's apartment, bathroom, doorway width etc that tend to be the extra considerations.

To be fair, the more I type it out the more I realise that I should have reviewed the girls. Genuinely just a case of me thinking that I don't add any value.

Thankfully I've never had an encounter where I felt unsafe and all the girls who I have seen have been lovely (NicoleStarr, Maid Marian of Nottingham, Amanda, and Nina being the best I've seen). Unfortunately there are numerous others, like Camilla, who state they see disabled people but then don't actually see them (stating their apartment isn't accessible or if you then suggest going to a hotel or something they tend to have another excuse).

I think your reviews will certainly help others with disabilities and are more valuable than you realise  :drinks:

Offline j122

Not sure how you'd feel about parlours but spotted this.

External Link/Members Only

JJ led me through reception and up the stairs.  She gave me a tour later, 4 rooms upstairs and 1 on the ground floor which she said is for "disabled" customers.  She took me into the "gold room" which has a bath/jacuzzi in the corner.  Although she explained that the jacuzzi hasn't worked for a long time so they only use it as a shower.