Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: More AW pi&& take  (Read 1190 times)

Offline Taggart

18 new reviews at the moment. All based on Romanian WGs, therefore all worthless and almost totally fabricated. Many girls with repeat reviews - funny that, stands out a mile.

It’s insulting to punters and genuine WGs trying to earn a living. Time for an alternative to AW, just can’t trust it. As reliable as a politician!  AW just a bunch of see u next Tuesdays.

Online scutty brown

If you don't list the profiles its impossible for any of us to make any coherent comment.
But if you think a profile is fake, report it to AW

Offline Londonpunter30

These two

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Look dodgy as fuck

Nearly every new review is for this group of girls

Yet more evidence of what a waste of space the mods on AW are
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 09:37:48 pm by Londonpunter30 »

Online scutty brown

These two

Look dodgy as fuck

Nearly every new review is for this group of girls

Yet more evidence of what a waste of space the mods on AW are

AW can only act if someone brings it to their attention and proves the profiles are fake - which means trying to book and see what happens.
In this case its unclear if you've got a multiprofile PG scam, or a Romanian trafficking group pimping the girls

Offline Lewis

AW can only act if someone brings it to their attention and proves the profiles are fake

AW will only act if they can be bothered.

I've reported many profiles to them over the past 4 or 5 years and have had a very good success rate in getting fake accounts removed.

But in the last year or so something has changed with them. Despite being very thorough as always with the evidence I supply, and laid out in a clear manner, I've had to submit the same report on some profiles 4 or more times before they actually do anything, and sometimes then they still ignore the evidence.

Whether they've got new management, or have simply changed their way of working I've no idea. What I do know though is that there are now more fake accounts on AW than there have ever been. And I am sure AW themselves are responsible for a lot of them.

The first couple of weeks of lockdown back in March, there were hardly any new accounts being registered on AW. Then all of a sudden there were 2 pages of new accounts appearing on a daily basis. AW's profits no doubt took a tumble in March, so it makes sense for them to create fake accounts to boost their profits again.
Having experimented with a few fake accounts myself to test some theories, credits cannot be withdrawn until a minimum amount is in the kitty of your AW account. As fake profiles tend to disappear within 24 to 48 hours, there is no way the kitty will be full enough to withdraw any. You can't even use any credits earned to view other AW galleries and movies until you verify the account.
So what motive has the scammer got in creating fake accounts? None at all. They cannot use or cash in the credits.
Who ultimately profits from the fake PG's? Only AW.
Then there is the other type of scammer. The one who uses AW to display a phone number and uses fake/stolen photos. Basically bait and switch. Who profits from those accounts? AW does.

So basically AW don't care about fake accounts. In fact they love them as it keeps paying the bills. It makes good business sense for them to create fake accounts.

What they don't like are the busy bodies like me pointing out the fake accounts to them.

But if they keep using the same photos over and over again, sooner or later regular viewers of AW are going to smell a rat and boycott it. AW need to start using new fake photos or their short term cash flow fix isn't going to last very long.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 03:19:02 am by Lewis »

Offline Londonpunter30

AW can only act if someone brings it to their attention and proves the profiles are fake - which means trying to book and see what happens.
In this case its unclear if you've got a multiprofile PG scam, or a Romanian trafficking group pimping the girls

AW have removed accounts in the past for reporting the PG scammers, advance deposit scammers and just plain old B&S accounts.

They even have pre prepared text for it.

Bookies have data to make sure there isn’t illegal betting rings, eBay also self police and remove some scam ads, they can monitor this themselves they just choose not to

Offline The Bandit 5342

Rang two girls on Saturday - both said they would text me their addresses - neither did! Still got the punting vouchers anyway!

Their loss!