Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BJ competition  (Read 1659 times)

Offline supersingh78

I love a proper 2 girl blowjob. What’s the best way to set up a blowjob competition? Problem is you’ve got to declare a winner which will annoy the loser. How much time would you allow? How would you rate them? Would you give them 5 mins each over 30 minutes or would it be better to judge them best as they work you together?

Ground rules are important here I think.

Offline Liverpool

I love a proper 2 girl blowjob. What’s the best way to set up a blowjob competition? Problem is you’ve got to declare a winner which will annoy the loser. How much time would you allow? How would you rate them? Would you give them 5 mins each over 30 minutes or would it be better to judge them best as they work you together?

What are you? 12?  Having just read your "reviews" remember, "treat them right".
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 12:06:37 pm by Liverpool »

Offline supersingh78

Ok sorry, just trying to have a discussion. Jesus, this is a tough judging crowd, allways get grief no matter what.

Offline punk

What are you? 12?  Having just read your "reviews" remember, "treat them right".

Fuck another deluded fluffy.  :rolleyes:

Online PLeisure

Ok sorry, just trying to have a discussion. Jesus, this is a tough judging crowd, allways get grief no matter what.
No it's not  :unknown:   -   we just don't tolerate idiotic/ immature threads.
Or, if we do, we run with it  :sarcastic:

Your rhetoric is self-pitying, which is tiresome... grow up and you'll be fine  :hi:

Offline Demuncher

I can't work out if this is intended to be a light hearted thread or a genuine request for advice.  I'm leaning towards the latter.

Offline dieseldriver

Actually seen this on Xhamster. Competition with three guys to see who cums first. A forth girl does the ready, steady go, and its a race to see who cums first.

Offline Bassman

Watched a similar show on one of those late night Bravo channels. Cathy Barry had to ’turn’ on a line up of four or five guys. See who got a hard on first etc.

Offline Kingy28

Actually seen this on Xhamster. Competition with three guys to see who cums first. A forth girl does the ready, steady go, and its a race to see who cums first.
Blowjobraces?

Offline lewisjones23

you sound like a fucking child you daft cunt

NEGaz

Offline m4rmite

Wtf. School holidays again
Dick measuring competition tomorrow :unknown: