Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GUM Clinic - Apparently I'm the first!  (Read 1536 times)

johnnyboy61

With the current buzz on UKP being about looking after ourselves following recent STI worries I decided to man up and  dropped into a Sexual Health Centre. Quite frankly I should have started going ages ago and it's thanks to fellow posters on here that I took a bit of responsibility and did it. It's wrong of us to assume that the professionals (WGs) can do it on behalf of the amateurs (us punters) to prevent infections spreading.

It was very quick and simple, however, felt a little out of place surrounded by girls about half my age and no blokes (some of the girls were quite hot, but the GUM clinic is probably not the wisest place to try and start something!). What amazed me was that in a reasonably large provincial city the nurse taking my samples said that I was the first guy she had seen in the clinic who admitted he was there because he paid for sex. I didn't ask how long she had worked there, but she didn't look far off retirement. Says that she sees plenty of sex workers but never anyone who says that they use their services.

(If you haven't visited one and you are an active punter I would encourage you to do so. They were friendly, completely non-judgemental and quick. She even offered me a box of condoms, although she didn't seem to understand that WGs want to have complete control of that side of things for their own safety until I explained it to her.)

Pompoy123

I'm thinking of paying mine a visit in the next week. How long did it take for you to be seen??

Offline punk

Offline closeshave

at Dean Street yesterday the nurse asked me about matters. i said that I had owo and she aske dif it was covered!

fredpunter

I went to the dean street clinic today and not only was the nurse non judgmental and friendly, she was also very cute and appeared a little flirty, but I think that was probably wishful thinking.

Offline closeshave

did you have the blond, I saw her yesterday and today when i went for a hep b booster saw anothe nice lady - turn rigth at bottom of stairs and in the corner

fredpunter

I saw a black girl, very sweet, but then I do have a weakness for black girls.

johnnyboy61

I'm thinking of paying mine a visit in the next week. How long did it take for you to be seen??
When I went to the desk was given a form to fill in, handed it back and was seen in 3 minutes. Was praying that they didn't call out for Mr ......, but they just used my first name. This was in Derby in the early evening, so can't vouch for the other busier clinics in London. Apparently the details on the form are destroyed once the process is over. I'll get a text message in 10-14 days, but as I have no specific concerns that's no problem. As I said, should have done it ages ago and whilst I am a regular punter I shall carry on visiting.

Offline closeshave

Dean Street was very quick yesterday in and out 35 mins or so

results under 3 hours later

Offline berksboy

Did you get a hard on when they took a swab from you japs eye ?  :D

Online maxxblue

When I went to the desk was given a form to fill in, handed it back and was seen in 3 minutes. Was praying that they didn't call out for Mr ......, but they just used my first name. This was in Derby in the early evening, so can't vouch for the other busier clinics in London. Apparently the details on the form are destroyed once the process is over. I'll get a text message in 10-14 days, but as I have no specific concerns that's no problem. As I said, should have done it ages ago and whilst I am a regular punter I shall carry on visiting.

You don't need to give your real name. The only details you need to provide is a valid mobile number so that they can give you the results of your tests. The number you give can be your punting phone number.

Offline closeshave

gave urine and then blood thats all

no cock exam required

johnnyboy61

Online maxxblue

Did you get a hard on when they took a swab from you japs eye ?  :D

I don't know what you're into, berksboy, but getting a hard on after having a swab taken from my jap's eye is probably the last thing that would happen.  :scare:

TheCape

If you have the full screening, which you probably will do if you admit seeing WG's, the whole thing took just over an hour which includes the first Hep B jab. Mind you, I did have symptoms so maybe a bit shorter if you haven't.

Offline closeshave

much shorter for first visit without symptoms

johnnyboy61

much shorter for first visit without symptoms

Yes for me I was probably in and out within fifteen minutes or so. Seemed to be more staff than clients at about 7pm in the Derby clinic.