Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Selfish Lover  (Read 1560 times)

Offline Matium

Are you a selfish lover?

I am.

I used to care, very much, about prostitutes and their feelings and their desires. Somehow it seemed "real" f you took account of her.

Those days were long, long ago.

Now it's just what I want and getting a kick out of making her do what I want no matter how wickedly perverse it may seem.

One of the problems with punting is that both the guys and the girls can become jaded, it's the lies, the deceptions, the artificiality that get to you and finally harden you until you become a selfish lover.

Tjkooker

To a degree yes. However when you get a pros die that is blatantly getting off on my wants the session is usually a ten out of ten

Offline Rickrabbit

To a degree yes. However when you get a pros die that is blatantly getting off on my wants the session is usually a ten out of ten

What?

Offline Matium

The positive point of being a Selfish Lover is that it provides a natural antidote to anyone who might otherwise suffer from "Emotional Attachment Syndrome" and so makes sure you never suffer emotionally nor give yourself a delusion of a romance.

Online jackdaw

What?

I think what TJ was saying is that IF woman gets off on what he wants to do anyway, he really appreciates that.

If so, agree with him… I like enthusiasm in a WG, or the ability to fake it convincingly.

Tjkooker

Late night drunk posting and predictive iPhone texting are not a good combo

Offline smiths

Are you a selfish lover?

I am.

I used to care, very much, about prostitutes and their feelings and their desires. Somehow it seemed "real" f you took account of her.

Those days were long, long ago.

Now it's just what I want and getting a kick out of making her do what I want no matter how wickedly perverse it may seem.

One of the problems with punting is that both the guys and the girls can become jaded, it's the lies, the deceptions, the artificiality that get to you and finally harden you until you become a selfish lover.

I am not a selfish lover to ANY WG because i dont love them or make love to them, i punt with them for sex, a completely different thing to love which has emotions involved in it.

I punt to please myself, its me paying, but if a WG also enjoys herself great but its not a requirement.

Offline wristjob

If I get a builder in to do some work I ge him to do what I want, not what he likes doing.

If I go to a car show room to buy a car - well I'm sure you can see where this is going.....

If I'm paying someone for sex then I'm there for my benefit. If she likes certain activities I don't wish to do well she can ask me to stay after class or stop the clock and I'll do those for free or eff off onto AW where loads of guys are happy to do them for a lot less than I paid her.

Just like to say that in a relationship I'm close to the opposite

Offline socks

I very much prefer it when I at least get the believable impression that she's enjoying it too. To use a moderately extreme comparison, if as I empty my balls into a woman's mouth she sticks her tongue out, opens her lips as wide as possible, stares me full in the eyes and has the look that says "mmm, more, keep it coming, I love it, thank you", I find that my own pleasure is heightened. If instead she screws her face up like a bulldog chewing a lemon, I find that my excitement dwindles.

Roland D Hay

Personally I don't believe you can have great sex and be a selfish lover, whether or not you're paying for it is immaterial. Giving pleasure is as much a part of great sex as receiving it but the key is to be able to do this and yet have the ability to remain completely emotionally detached. I don't like the term lover because as Smiths rightly points out, we're not making love we're simply paying for sex. I see a regular who physically and sexually is my ideal, given the great sex we've had for a few years now then I think a lot of men would have crossed over the boundary but neither of us ever has and we never will. I could lay back and give instructions as to what I wanted throughout our sessions and I'm sure she'd do her best to comply but she really comes alive when I reciprocate and I believe that most genuine WG's do.