Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karolinamanch Manchester  (Read 1218 times)

13 review(s) for Karolinamanch (7 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Totheleft

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

£70 30mins m4 Manchester

All comms done by text lots of parking in surrounding streets.
Arrived on time was let into the her apartment and first impressions of her she is quite plain no make up wet hair I think she was not long out of the shower.
Paperwork out of the way moved in for some light fk which did get better as things moved on. Nice body small tits and her arse isn't as big as her aw pics would suggest.
Owo was a bit toothy at times but plenty of attention to the balls
Onto cg (protected) then onto mish where she restricted the depth so I couldn't get a full swing in her. She said it was hurting and moved into doggy where she had no problem taking everything I had at full steam till the end

Overall I found her English poor at the start but at the end it seemed to have improved somehow. A average service but doubt I would see her again

Offline El Diablo UK

Agree on the toothiness of the b/j - had the same last week.  I'd seen her previously and hadn't had that problem, so not sure what's going on there.  Agree on the attention to the balls.

Hair was a bit manky - she could freshen up a bit on that front.

Overall, an acceptable punt, with CIM for free (despite the extra charge noted on AW).
Banned reason: Doesn’t want to listen
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline rock5tar

I saw her a few years ago , tapping on my thigh to music on the radio while she sucked me off was a right downer