Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wembley Triangle Massage  (Read 3487 times)

Offline jay100gee

Anyone tried this place yet?

Offline jimmyjackjones

I have visited, On 3 occasion, been hit and miss. Girls on Rotation. First time 30mins Massage £50(massage £30-HE £20)performed by young thai girl. Second time no HE offered, different Masseuse, older Thai lady. Third time older Thai lady .Only expecting Good solid massage, but offered HR at end of session for £30. I told her that I always pay £20. Fairly average HR, but good massage on each ossacion. HR depend on girl, phoneed up to enquired on what extras were available?? Secretary on phone  was adamant  that no sexual service available

dicktatorldn

I have visited, On 3 occasion, been hit and miss. Girls on Rotation. First time 30mins Massage £50(massage £30-HE £20)performed by young thai girl. Second time no HE offered, different Masseuse, older Thai lady. Third time older Thai lady .Only expecting Good solid massage, but offered HR at end of session for £30. I told her that I always pay £20. Fairly average HR, but good massage on each ossacion. HR depend on girl, phoneed up to enquired on what extras were available?? Secretary on phone  was adamant  that no sexual service available

apologies whats HR stand for ??

Offline Qwerty69

Did u by any chance catch the names of the girls. I wana give it a go... But don't want a wasted journey with no extras.

Offline jimmyjackjones

I beleive the lady name was dana, works everyday except Friday.

Offline Snow leopard

Had a very timid massage here

No extras involved

Older ladies only I believe and the standard of massage quite low

Location on busy junction so very difficult to slip in unnoticed

I wouldn’t recommend

Offline Malik

Can you please update the post with massage link

Offline therealdeal2017

Any one tried this place lately, I want to try this place but need to know if they offer any extras. Need someone’s feedback who has been there quite recently and possible a name of the girl.

Offline Mrcoolio

I've visited here recently. Massage by a older Thai lady. Nothing extra offered (I didn't hint or ask). Its a legit place, good massage but nothing special