Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: english_amber_ambs - She tried to interview me lol  (Read 3375 times)

Offline PapaSmurf

External Link/Members Only

Had to suffer a hilariously long exchange with her recently.
I respect a ladies need to ask questions for her safety but she went over the top with it, and turned a simple back and fourth into a mini interrogation.

She asked for photos. I was happy to show her my Whatapp profile.
Then she started throwing around statements like "I could be a creepy weirdo" "or a threat".

I directed her to my AW profile, which currently has 3 solid ratings. She responded that ratings don't mean anything to her, as all womans opinions and tastes are different.

At that point I just gave up. If a picture and ratings aren't good enough for her, then I see no other way to reassure her other than giving her my full name and address, which I'm obviously not going to do.

I've made a decision to start following my instincts after experiencing a shitty punt. And the vibe from this lady had all the signs of a clinical and unfriendly interaction.

Offline PLeisure

vw

Sounds like she is from the Indigo rose school of awkward shit prossies !

Good on you for not wasting money on this one.

Anyone that wants to turn punters into performing circus animals jumping through hoops is a bad one !

As PLeisure says crap services also and looks masculine ?

Sunil_N

Anyone that wants to turn punters into performing circus animals jumping through hoops is a bad one !

I just called her for the fun of it and she asked my age and ethnicity, as soon as I told my ethnicity she said 'Goodbye'.  :D

vw

I just called her for the fun of it and she asked my age and ethnicity, as soon as I told my ethnicity she said 'Goodbye'.  :D

Why not put that on her profile and save everyone's time why hide behind an interview ?

Are you white ?Her questions and answers say;

Do you see black guys   A. Most certainly
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 06:11:54 pm by vw »

Sunil_N

I think everybody should call he and get interviewed  to see how you fare.  :D

Offline PapaSmurf

She must be new, or she's just doing this on the side to make some extra cash. She clearly has alot to learn in regards to communication.

It wasn't so much the questions, but the way she asked them. Very tactless. At one point it felt like I was talking to an immigration officer.

All this aggro before I even handed her cash. Imagine how much of a nightmare she would have been after she got my money.

vw

She must be new, or she's just doing this on the side to make some extra cash. She clearly has alot to learn in regards to communication.

I have reviewed many 1st day girls and met a few yet none have done this, don't buy this being new at all.

Sunil_N

Now she texts me with 'send picture on whatsapp' , i answer ' I am scared of getting my photo misused' she says ' well then I am scared to invite you to my home, goodbye'  :D

Offline PapaSmurf

Now she texts me with 'send picture on whatsapp' , i answer ' I am scared of getting my photo misused' she says ' well then I am scared to invite you to my home, goodbye'  :D

Hah She just messaged me. I tried to ignore her but she messaged me again. She must have been puzzled as to why I didn't respond immediately like a thirsty lap dog.

Replied back and said I was turned off by her interview style of questions. (Also insinuating that I could be a creepy weirdo and threat to her life was a fucking buzz kill too.)

She tried to laugh it off and back track, but the damage was already done. I don't think she realizes how bossy and dismissive her texts sound.   

Offline PLeisure

She sounds like a ton of fun  :sarcastic: :wackogirl: :bomb:

Offline Raythelay

I booked her about a month ago  :dash:; here's the story.

Her photos look amazing, best arse ever! I paid to see her private gallery; my mouth was watering. I watched her doing web cam, paid her a few credits to show me her incredible arse. Then I made a booking; one hour outcall, she confirmed the booking on AW; I was very excited, coms were quite good.
      Come the evening of the apointment, 8.30pm Thursday night, I was ready and waiting...she was late.
I logged into AW and checked her web cam; she'd finished her cam session, she must be on her way, I thought.
9.30pm, still no Ambs. I re-checked her web cam; she was in a group session.
WTF? I texted her.
She replied, 'sorry I forgot'.
A text discussion followed, she lived in the area, so 'could still come over if I wanted?'
'Yes' I wanted.
'Can I see a photo of you?' she asked.
'What? no!' I replied, 'why?'
'Bad experiences in the past,' she explained.
'Check my feedback, that's what it's for' I explained.
'Ok,' she said, she'd risk it, but would need to shower and get ready, so wouldn't be able to be at mine for another hour.
'Ok, see you in an hour', I said.
Twenty minutes passed..'Actually', she replied, 'I can't make it until about 2am'.
'Fuck that, I said, 'forget it'.
Then she phoned me 'will you give me bad feedback?'
'No' I said wearily.
'You might; I can't risk it, I'll come round now,' she said, 'give me 10 minutes.'
She was at my door at 11.30pm.

She is attractive, not stunning, but fit; quite a big girl; generic holiday tattoos. Public school girl gone slut kind of thing. The amazing arse shots are because she has a big arse, not because it's an amazing shape. I paid her, she undressed and pulled on a pair of stockings. Her profile states that she DOESN'T DO FRENCH KISSING!!!, she sat next to me and gave me a small peck.
I told her that I wanted to 'give her head'.
'Nobody calls it giving head!' she mocked.
'Well what do you call it then?' I asked.
'Going down on someone,' she said.
'OK then, I said, 'I want to do that to you.'
I gave her head for a while; she said I was good at it; she seemed surprised, I found this quite insulting. She explained that she usually prefers to fuck black men. She really wasn't making me feel relaxed, so when I undressed I wasn't erect. She immediatly reached into her bag for a condom; :( I hate blow jobs with a rubber. 
'Wait until I'm harder' I told her.
'I know,' she moaned, 'I've done this before.'
She worked on me with her hand; I grew harder. 'Oh ... you are big...you should really have told me'
She couldn't pull on her rubber so I grabbed one of mine and snapped it over myself and she gave me a latex BJ; she was good at it and I watched her for a while. 'Aren't you going to cum?' she said.
I told her I wanted to fuck her. 'No, your too big,' she said, 'the condom will split.'

Now, I'm quite large, but I'm not a fucking mutant, but her preference for black men notwitstanding, I found myself agreeing to pull on on second condom over the first one; and managed to slip in about two inches before she told me to stop. 'Your too big,' she said, 'you'll mess me up!'

We spent the remaining time on the bed doing a half 69; I had her arse in my face, licking her, she gave me a hand job.
Then she rolled off and told me that my hour was almost up.
I complained that I still had time and I hadn't cum; we spent that time arguing about the size of my cock. I asked if I could have some money back as she wouldn't fuck; she said no, as I did fuck her a little bit.
And then, after about 50 minutes were up, she left.

So, to recap:
She forgot the booking.
Asked for a photo of me.
Finally arrived three hours late.
Doesn't kiss.
Made me feel nervous.
Was insulting.
Oral with a condom.
Made me double bag.
Refused to fuck.
Didn't make me cum.
Left early.

:wacko:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Her photos look amazing, best arse ever! I paid to see her private gallery; my mouth was watering. I watched her doing web cam, paid her a few credits to show me her incredible arse. Then I made a booking; one hour outcall, she confirmed the booking on AW; I was very excited, coms were quite good.
      Come the evening of the apointment, 8.30pm Thursday night, I was ready and waiting...she was late.
I logged into AW and checked her web cam; she'd finished her cam session, she must be on her way, I thought.
WTF? I texted her.
A text discussion followed, she lived in the area, so 'could still come over if I wanted?'
'Yes' I wanted.
'Ok,' she said, she'd risk it, but would need to shower and get ready, so wouldn't be able to be at mine for another hour.
Twenty minutes passed..'Actually', she replied, 'I can't make it until about 2am'.
'No' I said wearily.
'You might; I can't risk it, I'll come round now,' she said, 'give me 10 minutes.'

She is attractive, not stunning, but fit; quite a big girl; generic holiday tattoos. Public school girl gone slut kind of thing. The amazing arse shots are because she has a big arse, not because it's an amazing shape. I paid her, she undressed and pulled on a pair of stockings. Her profile states that she DOESN'T DO FRENCH KISSING!!!, she sat next to me and gave me a small peck.
I gave her head for a while; she said I was good at it; she seemed surprised, I found this quite insulting. She explained that she usually prefers to fuck black men. She really wasn't making me feel relaxed, so when I undressed I wasn't erect. She immediatly reached into her bag for a condom; :( I hate blow jobs with a rubber. 
She worked on me with her hand; I grew harder. 'Oh ... you are big...you should really have told me'
She couldn't pull on her rubber so I grabbed one of mine and snapped it over myself and she gave me a latex BJ; she was good at it and I watched her for a while. 'Aren't you going to cum?' she said.
I told her I wanted to fuck her. 'No, your too big,' she said, 'the condom will split.'

Now, I'm quite large, but I'm not a fucking mutant, but her preference for black men notwitstanding, I found myself agreeing to pull on on second condom over the first one; and managed to slip in about two inches before she told me to stop. 'Your too big,' she said, 'you'll mess me up!'

We spent the remaining time on the bed doing a half 69; I had her arse in my face, licking her, she gave me a hand job.
I complained that I still had time and I hadn't cum; we spent that time arguing about the size of my cock. I asked if I could have some money back as she wouldn't fuck; she said no, as I did fuck her a little bit.

So, to recap:
She forgot the booking.
Asked for a photo of me.
Doesn't kiss.
Made me feel nervous.
Was insulting.
Oral with a condom.
Made me double bag.
Refused to fuck.
Didn't make me cum.
Left early.

Ray, sorry you had a 'mare, thanks for sharing, what a cow.

Offline a_test_person

WTF? I texted her.
'Yes' I wanted.
'No' I said wearily.

So, to recap:
She forgot the booking.
Asked for a photo of me.
Doesn't kiss.
Made me feel nervous.
Was insulting.
Oral with a condom.
Made me double bag.
Refused to fuck.
Didn't make me cum.
Left early.

This is hilarious. What a dumb little girl. Sounds like she was doing the petulent schoolgirl fantasy thing but without allowing the rough correction

Offline Hariputter99

I was tempted since I live in the same borough as her but not anymore. :thumbsdown:

Her Instagram if anyone interested External Link/Members Only

Offline PLeisure

This is great, Ray, cheers - would serve the community well if you posted this as a review  :hi:

punther

WTF? I texted her.
'Yes' I wanted.
'No' I said wearily.

So, to recap:
She forgot the booking.
Asked for a photo of me.
Doesn't kiss.
Made me feel nervous.
Was insulting.
Oral with a condom.
Made me double bag.
Refused to fuck.
Didn't make me cum.
Left early.

This sounds like a truly shit time

punther

This is great, Ray, cheers - would serve the community well if you posted this as a review  :hi:

+1

Offline psplit

That's a damn shame. I'm scouring this website for the right candidate to break my punting cherry and she looked right up my alley.
Shame she's a nutjob. Oh well back to the booty thread...

texasjapan

Couldn't agree more
Post it as a review ray!  :thumbsup:

punther

yh all you need to do is copy and paste it in as a review. It will literally take 30 seconds to do

Offline psplit

I really should have thanked Ray. He quite probably saved me money and grief. If I had seen her very hot instagram but not the review I think I would have gone for it despite the kissing issue.

Thanks Ray 

Offline greenleaf

source: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=45593.250

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Reviews: 0

Re: big booty, bubble butt, bum thread (2015)
« Reply #251 on: March 30, 2016, 06:09:02 pm »

I saw Amber yesterday night,

Pics are accurate, she does offer light kissing and is a nice girl.

She has a nice ass not huge but a nice bubble. Her body is very well toned and looks awesome as it was oiled and tanned when I saw her. We had sex in multiple positions with me finishing on her breasts.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Reviews: 0

Re: big booty, bubble butt, bum thread (2015)
« Reply #259 on: March 31, 2016, 12:26:50 am »

Ambers deepthroat is enthusiastic, however it is covered which for me takes away from the sensation. She's a decent girl lads, not a super booty but a truly gorgeous body on a tight 20 year old.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

I'm surprised some have had a bad experience with Amber, we had a blast when I saw her and I'd definitely book again.

She is young and at times this come through but worth a shout if your happy with the services offered, her Instagram account has some good videos of her as well.