Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Enquiry for a recommendation - is it allowed?  (Read 1033 times)

Offline Hornycustodian

Hi all.

So i have saved around 400-600 queen heads. Im not sure if theres a thread for recommendation but there should be. Anyways im looking for a girl who does

Essential: no bareback/unprotected sex, allows unlimited cums, protected vaginal and anal sex, cum in mouth, oral without and has costumes, not transgender.

Bonus if: allows ass to mouth, has a duo partner who will get involved, can take control, is ok with black ppl, can actually deepthroat, doesnt mind pictures being taken (no face pic), 2hrs, ok with disabled ppl.

The bonus are not essential.

Offline cotton

I dont have a problem with it mate.
What costume are you after  :unknown:

Offline webpunter

WTF are QH's ?  Are they like greenshield stamps ?

Offline petermisc

Unlike score, pony, ton and grand, which are shorthand slang, I presume he is using Queens Heads as a poncy long way of saying pounds.  Although it actually means any denomination of currency, as everything from penny bits upwards has the Queen's head on it.

He ain't going to get much for 400-600p, whereas if he has 400-600 £50 QHs to spend......

Offline Hornycustodian

My current thinking is that i would like the women to wear traditional clothing. So east Asian wear yukata/china dress/kimono/hanfu. Indians/Pakistanis with a saree/sarong/gagra choli/salwar kameez/kaftans. West Africans with kaftans/boubou/agbada/capalana wraps. Hispanic with huipil, quechquémitl, rebozo. I dont know what brazil wears so carnival attire would be fun. European clothing is too varied so any folk dress like in germany would be fun.

Queens heads = just a convulted way of sayin pounds.

Offline Stevelondon

Oh your showing your age there.
You will mention luncheon vouchers next  :D

Mind you, I can't talk. I saved up a million embassy vouchers once and got a toaster. :yahoo:

Offline Stevelondon

My current thinking is that i would like the women to wear traditional clothing. So east Asian wear yukata/china dress/kimono/hanfu. Indians/Pakistanis with a saree/sarong/gagra choli/salwar kameez/kaftans. West Africans with kaftans/boubou/agbada/capalana wraps. Hispanic with huipil, quechquémitl, rebozo. I dont know what brazil wears so carnival attire would be fun. European clothing is too varied so any folk dress like in germany would be fun.

Queens heads = just a convulted way of sayin pounds.

Well if you fancy a bit of femdom fun I could send you Mistress Sidonias way......I've seen her in a Nazi uniform.

I also have to tell you. Last time I was in Rio.......nobody was in carnival attitire.  :D
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 09:39:46 am by Stevelondon »

Offline Jeffe

What sort of girl are you looking for looks wise? Age? Size? Ethnicity etc?

Might help narrow down the recommendations

Offline Fuzzyduck

Hi all.

So i have saved around 400-600 queen heads. Im not sure if theres a thread for recommendation but there should be. Anyways im looking for a girl who does

Essential: no bareback/unprotected sex, allows unlimited cums, protected vaginal and anal sex, cum in mouth, oral without and has costumes, not transgender.

Bonus if: allows ass to mouth, has a duo partner who will get involved, can take control, is ok with black ppl, can actually deepthroat, doesnt mind pictures being taken (no face pic), 2hrs, ok with disabled ppl.

The bonus are not essential.

Whom have you already researched, considered and discounted?

Offline Garage man

Oh your showing your age there.
You will mention luncheon vouchers next  :D

Mind you, I can't talk. I saved up a million embassy vouchers once and got a toaster. :yahoo:

Luncheon vouchers have an honourable place in the history of the hobby. I am sure some of our longer standing members will have participated.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Stevelondon

Luncheon vouchers have an honourable place in the history of the hobby. I am sure some of our longer standing members will have participated.

External Link/Members Only

I had forgotten about Cynthia.  :D

Offline Hornycustodian

I researched the thai girls like nicky, mimi, mala, sisi but some are just not for me as they're either too small to handle or they don't do anal. I've asked a black girl I've previously reviewed, tokyox, but she had a point: cultural dresses are normally used for events so some may feel weird. Some of the indians dont see black ppl and/or have a 2 cum in 1hr limit. But still i wanna see a lady in a cultural dress from their country. I honestly dont mind race as the important thing for me is they wear a cultural outfit from their country. Appearance wise im ok as long as they're not fat or skinny. They dont have to gymfit but at least look after themselves. As for face, don't care. I only need the body and mouth to satisfy me. Age wise: 23-40 yrs old. Sorry if this is weird

Offline Malvolio

The cultural dress request isn't one I remember seeing before, and a lot of WGs might think you're a timewaster for making that suggestion.  If this is really important, you might have to do a punt with the WG beforehand, and at the end of it make the request for your next booking. 

Offline PLeisure

I researched the thai girls like nicky, mimi, mala, sisi but some are just not for me as they're either too small to handle or they don't do anal. I've asked a black girl I've previously reviewed, tokyox, but she had a point: cultural dresses are normally used for events so some may feel weird. Some of the indians dont see black ppl and/or have a 2 cum in 1hr limit. But still i wanna see a lady in a cultural dress from their country. I honestly dont mind race as the important thing for me is they wear a cultural outfit from their country. Appearance wise im ok as long as they're not fat or skinny. They dont have to gymfit but at least look after themselves. As for face, don't care. I only need the body and mouth to satisfy me. Age wise: 23-40 yrs old. Sorry if this is weird
No need to apologise - we are in the final stages of late capitalism; all tastes should be catered for.

When I read your response before this, I thought of External Link/Members Only.
But on closer reading of your OP, she is too petite/ skinny/ young for your requirements; plus, she's sub not domme. No anal, although filming is available, albeit a pricey extra. CiM is £20. Can't see any stated policy re: black men - but she does against UKP members  :sarcastic:

I've not seen her - she tours regularly, including London. Doesn't wear her outfits as 'costumes' (in the theatrical sense); although some will argue that she's selling a fantasy. I like the idea of visiting a WG in full burka, disrobing her before witnessing her turn into a wanton sex beast whilst I flick £20 notes at her  :cool:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline hazsmith88

No need to apologise - we are in the final stages of late capitalism; all tastes should be catered for.

When I read your response before this, I thought of External Link/Members Only.
But on closer reading of your OP, she is too petite/ skinny/ young for your requirements; plus, she's sub not domme. No anal, although filming is available, albeit a pricey extra. CiM is £20. Can't see any stated policy re: black men - but she does against UKP members  :sarcastic:

I've not seen her - she tours regularly, including London. Doesn't wear her outfits as 'costumes' (in the theatrical sense); although some will argue that she's selling a fantasy. I like the idea of visiting a WG in full burka, disrobing her before witnessing her turn into a wanton sex beast whilst I flick £20 notes at her  :cool:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Thanks for this recommendation.
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac