Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Enthusiastic watersports practitioners  (Read 4518 times)

Offline riad_

I know this topic comes up from time to time, but all the solid info I can find is out of date. I'm looking to find someone to do watersports with (ideally both ways, but on me at the very least) but lots and lots of WGs seem to list it but don't really reply or bat it away when you enquire.

So for others who like WS, do you have any recommendations for girls who actually seem to enjoy the performance of pissing/being pissed on? Any tips greatly appreciated, especially for girls who are actively available these days.

Offline Londonpunter30

This girl used to be good, but hasn’t been available since lock down

External Link/Members Only

I’ve not seen her, but I think she’s been reviewed here several times

Offline Billy no mates

White lotus or whatever her name is. She has two AW profiles one is massage one is a pissing maniac. ‘Kinky Louise Raine’ is the pissing profile, hopefully someone can help with her massage profile name. The massage one is updated more frequently with her touring locations.

Offline sunnyj

From the WGs that I have seen, she is the one who still have active profile.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=276759.0

Offline Botev Plovdiv

/www.adultwork.com/568926 or External Link/Members Only

Amica is world class at watersports. Never had a session like it and probably never will. Once you cut through the crap and make a booking exactly in the format she wants she’s actually great fun and a brilliant punt. Fees much higher now though than I paid a year or so back.

8 review(s) found for kinkydirtybitch linked to in above post (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline hendrix

Amica is world class at watersports. Never had a session like it and probably never will. Once you cut through the crap and make a booking exactly in the format she wants she’s actually great fun and a brilliant punt. Fees much higher now though than I paid a year or so back.

Yep, she's brilliant at this! The pissfest duo I had with her and MissKDD who is also a superb ws choice was one of my favourite punts ever.

8 review(s) found for kinkydirtybitch linked to in above post (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline mightymunce

This girl used to be good, but hasn’t been available since lock down

I’ve not seen her, but I think she’s been reviewed here several times

Same pics for years...anyone got any Intel?

Offline Brand242

Nice thread, services I like to partake in. Many of the girls I’ve reviewed receive ws.

The best (which for me includes enthusiastically receiving neck up):
Miss KDD - no limits, no flinching
The Amazing Amy - again very open minded
Estelle @ maxes angels - told me to piss in her arse while she was waiting for my stream.
Elite Jessica - the first I tried this activity with!

Notable mentions:
Erotic Emms - takes it everywhere and no flinching. Just probably won’t return to see her again.
Alice Judge / Claudia / Vivienne @ maxes angels - if you like unloading on stunners. Just they only do neck down and if you have a long stream they start to flinch.

Not yet seen but on my list:
Lola Wild (Ex Alex @ maxes) - heard she’s filthy and receives well
Ashley @ maxes angels - again, I hear she receives well. She’ll probably be my next meet when she becomes available.
Woofie

Offline 385North

Fart fetish? Possibly something I'd like to experience (from a safe distance, obviously) if I was really board, but this one does look like a proper strumpet. I posted a seeking services on UKE a while back for a water sports service provider. Had a few replies. Ended up seeing Kelly May (reviewed) who delivered a fairly good service, although I don't think she offers it any more. Yet to meet a WG who can really piss like a horse though (and owns her own paddling pool to piss in).
« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 08:03:24 pm by 385North »

Offline ForeignPunter33

Nice thread, services I like to partake in. Many of the girls I’ve reviewed receive ws.

Estelle @ maxes angels - told me to piss in her arse while she was waiting for my stream.

Notable mentions:
Erotic Emms - takes it everywhere and no flinching. Just probably won’t return to see her again.
Alice Judge / Claudia / Vivienne @ maxes angels - if you like unloading on stunners. Just they only do neck down and if you have a long stream they start to flinch.

Ashley @ maxes angels - again, I hear she receives well. She’ll probably be my next meet when she becomes available.
Woofie

Should anyone have seen these ladies, which one looks best, body/facewise?

I have Amazing Amy on my HL, but keep reading conflicting stories about her looks.
Lola has pics on AW, she looks quite "used"
Estelle, as well, think she is close to 50's?

Offline HornyHemel

I have seen Alice a couple of times and she is really good at WS, but does not receive. 

Offline Miller Roy

Eleanor from Maxes was recently recommended to me as a W/s expert but I’m yet to see her.

Offline Brand242

Should anyone have seen these ladies, which one looks best, body/facewise?

I have Amazing Amy on my HL, but keep reading conflicting stories about her looks.
Lola has pics on AW, she looks quite "used"
Estelle, as well, think she is close to 50's?

Best looking for me was Claudia / Vivienne. But they didn’t receive all over.

Of those receiving all over, it’s Amy for me.

Offline Brand242

Eleanor from Maxes was recently recommended to me as a W/s expert but I’m yet to see her.

Good to hear. Was she recommended for giving or receiving? If receiving does she receive all over or just neck down?

Offline pepsicolaboy

Did the agency itself recommend her as a WS Provider?

Some one mentioned Estelle but she appears offline:

Does she have an independent profile? However I would not pay top money for her due to the miles on the clock but
would consider visiting at a £150 rate.

:hi:

Offline pepsicolaboy

She is real and is quite a tall Latvian/Lithuanian girl, living in UK a long time now.

Worked when I saw her from what she says is a 'client's' house in Barking? area and usually till 5/6 pm latest and has worked consistently since she started some years back now.

I saw her in her early days but notice her prices have crept up :thumbsdown:

I highly doubt she has retired so is likely gone home during Covid19 or is shielding for some other reason IMO.

If she has retired and anyone has any info, do let us know.

Offline Miller Roy

Good to hear. Was she recommended for giving or receiving? If receiving does she receive all over or just neck down?

Receiving. Not bothered about all over or neck down so didn’t ask.

Offline mightymunce

She is real and is quite a tall Latvian/Lithuanian girl, living in UK a long time now.

Worked when I saw her from what she says is a 'client's' house in Barking? area and usually till 5/6 pm latest and has worked consistently since she started some years back now.

I saw her in her early days but notice her prices have crept up :thumbsdown:

I highly doubt she has retired so is likely gone home during Covid19 or is shielding for some other reason IMO.

If she has retired and anyone has any info, do let us know.

I also noticed prices going  wondering if she looks the same

Offline pepsicolaboy

I also noticed prices going  wondering if she looks the same

Same as when? She was not as slim as her aw photos but did appear to loose weight by the 2nd time I visited, this was many years back however,

I think she would be just either side of 30 now.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2020, 01:50:16 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Offline dlgh11

I've never met with a girl from Maxes. Their photoshoot images are really offputting and it's hard to ascertain whether they've been heavily photoshopped. I'd be interested to know if anyone has met her.

Offline Video586

I saw her about 4 years ago in Barking.

Her profile said she was Czech. Quite tall, mid 20's, an attractive girl, who is genuinely obsessed with watersports. I reviewed her on her old awork profile, but that's gone now. She received my piss in her mouth, swallowing most of it eagerly. After round one she came into the bedroom with two 1.5 litre bottles of Evian, for us to refill for round 2. We chinked bottles and said 'Cheers!'. She pisses like a fire hose, receives with enthusiasm and was good company too. Very erotic indeed to watch an attractive blonde gulping down your piss. Many a happy reminiscence of my visit. Would go again, funds and time permitting.

Photo below is what you'll get with her.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline tintin

Fetish Rose is happy with both ways although only lists giving now. Is sometimes in central london offing in calls but mostly lists out calls.

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/FetishRosie

Offline Daaz324

Notable mentions:

Woofie

Do any else take piss in their ass or pussy?