Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LAPC  (Read 885 times)

Offline Beanhead

Hey guys,

Wondered if anyone has done a LAPC party recently and could comment on the type of party it is?

I did LPC recently in Sutton (reviewed on here) and it was my first ever GB. The issue for me is travel, so looking at something a bit more local with easier links.

Their website doesn't have much by way of intricate detail, but I know they also do a VIP service too.

Alot of the older reviews reference Dagenham or a flat but I presume they have the place sorted now.

Any feedback appreciated.

Beans

Offline Steve2

AFAIK, Dagenham is closed and they are using the Sutton house

Offline smiths

Hey guys,

Wondered if anyone has done a LAPC party recently and could comment on the type of party it is?

I did LPC recently in Sutton (reviewed on here) and it was my first ever GB. The issue for me is travel, so looking at something a bit more local with easier links.

Their website doesn't have much by way of intricate detail, but I know they also do a VIP service too.

Alot of the older reviews reference Dagenham or a flat but I presume they have the place sorted now.

Any feedback appreciated.

Beans

As Steve said they use the Sutton brothel now, not been as its not a good area for me to get to. I punted at LAPC many many times when it was at Dagenham and Hatton Garden.

Offline Honolulu

Op use the search button.

There’s a recent review posted in early May 2018.

Offline JamesKW

I did a review last year after the move to Sutton.The girls are generally older than LPC,largely Latino or African,though we have been having an English BBBW lately,who is quite accommodating but doesn't do much for me (think in terms of a larger Melons Marie)We have had about six months where it has been quiet,since they have been establishing themselves and it has been quite laid back compared to the days at Dagenham,with a ratio of less than 2:1.The last session I went to recently had a slightly greater turnout so at its peak it was  3:1 but less as punters come and go.It is not everyones cup of tea and it is not a full on gang bang it is more one to one.

Offline JamesKW

Beans

I wouldn't bother with VIP the ratios have been pretty good lately and you wont go without.

Offline smiths

I did a review last year after the move to Sutton.The girls are generally older than LPC,largely Latino or African,though we have been having an English BBBW lately,who is quite accommodating but doesn't do much for me (think in terms of a larger Melons Marie)We have had about six months where it has been quiet,since they have been establishing themselves and it has been quite laid back compared to the days at Dagenham,with a ratio of less than 2:1.The last session I went to recently had a slightly greater turnout so at its peak it was  3:1 but less as punters come and go.It is not everyones cup of tea and it is not a full on gang bang it is more one to one.

Larger than Melons Marie, I would give that a swerve she was big enough though very pleasant in person though did zero for me sexually.

Offline Beanhead

AFAIK, Dagenham is closed and they are using the Sutton house

Aaaaaaaaah, OK. I thought it was in a different location.

Op use the search button.

There’s a recent review posted in early May 2018.

I did but it seems to order them strangely. Did it by date and have now found that review thanks.

Thanks. LPC seems to be known performers, so your description sounds good.

I wouldn't bother with VIP the ratios have been pretty good lately and you wont go without.

Ah, OK. Thanks.

Offline JamesKW

Larger than Melons Marie, I would give that a swerve she was big enough though very pleasant in person though did zero for me sexually.

I agree, the new one also has a pleasant personality and couldn't do enough,but I find it difficult personally to build up any enthusiasm for either of them.There are some punters who appreciate the more fuller bodied woman and they always seem busy.