Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chesterfield Outcall  (Read 365 times)

Zuko1386

Evening gents,

I’m staying in Chesterfield over the next few weeks with work. The suite I’m booked in has a balcony hot tub. Any recommendations on fairly local WG’s that are worth spending a few hours with, rather than the 30 minute P&D?

Much obliged!

Zuko

Offline HailWood

Lizzylicious
Not the cheapest but a top quality lass IMO
External Link/Members Only

Offline badsin

Lizzylicious

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Looking forward to your review :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Evening gents,

I’m staying in Chesterfield over the next few weeks with work. The suite I’m booked in has a balcony hot tub. Any recommendations on fairly local WG’s that are worth spending a few hours with, rather than the 30 minute P&D?

Much obliged!

Zuko

Being an outcall, it may be worth while posting same irequest n the Yorkshire region as well, due to close proximity.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=15.0

Offline Kingy28

If you have an AW account, you could try a reverse booking. If it fails,  then it has only cost you a couple of quid but you may strike lucky

Zuko1386

If you have an AW account, you could try a reverse booking. If it fails,  then it has only cost you a couple of quid but you may strike lucky

This literally crossed my mind this morning! I’ve seen a couple in that area so see what happens if I put a reverse booking in. Cheers pal.

Zuko

Zuko1386

Lizzylicious

Blonde hair, long legs and anal? I can tolerate the prices for that sort of combination!

Zuko

Offline HailWood

Blonde hair, long legs and anal? I can tolerate the prices for that sort of combination!

Zuko
She has an engaging personality too which I would consider important in a longer booking so that conversation doesn’t lag during “downtime”.
Good luck who ever you book and hopefully you will review. :hi:

Zuko1386

She has an engaging personality too which I would consider important in a longer booking so that conversation doesn’t lag during “downtime”.
Good luck who ever you book and hopefully you will review. :hi:

Totally agree and i’ll definitely leave a review, good or bad!

Zuko