Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai massage with extras Stafford  (Read 7770 times)

Offline Flufftester

Hi Guys

Thought I would let you know about my little find in Stafford!

External Link/Members Only

On the spur of the moment I decided to do a search for a massage in Stafford and found the above massage and arranged a visit

Booked for a 30min massage with HE for £60

Arrived at her apartment by Tesco's and was buzz in and went up to her Apartment.The door open and wow a very attractive Thai girl I would say she's 30ish ! 🙂

So was offered a shower which I took advantage of,now on to the massage which I would say is on of the best I've had 😘 With 10 mins to go she had completely stripped to reveal a great body and nice pair of tits at which point I was offered a HE or FS.

Due to time running short I went for HE,but I've already booked in for next week for a massage with FS

The young lady I saw today has taken over the website and work on her own from her own home I would say she the young lady in the bottom two pictures on the website

Cheers
Fluff

Spaceman24

Hi Guys

Thought I would let you know about my little find in Stafford!

On the spur of the moment I decided to do a search for a massage in Stafford and found the above massage and arranged a visit

Booked for a 30min massage with HE for £60

Arrived at her apartment by Tesco's and was buzz in and went up to her Apartment.The door open and wow a very attractive Thai girl I would say she's 30ish ! 🙂

So was offered a shower which I took advantage of,now on to the massage which I would say is on of the best I've had 😘 With 10 mins to go she had completely stripped to reveal a great body and nice pair of tits at which point I was offered a HE or FS.

Due to time running short I went for HE,but I've already booked in for next week for a massage with FS

The young lady I saw today has taken over the website and work on her own from her own home I would say she the young lady in the bottom two pictures on the website

Cheers
Fluff
First and foremost I must thank you for this post.. I have been after a hot genuine Thai girl that is local to me for a little while now and I have had no luck at all.. All sounds great so I have emailed them as it is past midnight now so hopefully I get a response and go on from there.  :thumbsup:

Offline Uncle Buck

I've been a few times mate. It's local to me. Well worth a visit

Dellboy1

Could you please send me in private for her email or contacts pls

Dellboy1

Offline Flufftester

Nope that's not her
Contact details as per link

Dellboy

Is this one of the ladies up there

Hidden Image/Members Only

Why do you think this? Looks like a shop assistant? ???

Offline Flufftester

Its not her cause she works on her own ! Now after taking over the website  :dash:
Read the thread  :dash:

JrogersU

Link to the website no longer working. Anyone know if this lady is still in business and how to contact her if she is?

Offline Uncle Buck

Link to the website no longer working. Anyone know if this lady is still in business and how to contact her if she is?
Google Thai massage Stafford. Shouldn't be too hard to find. It's an established flat - the girls change every now and then.

Dellboy

Google Thai massage Stafford. Shouldn't be too hard to find. It's an established flat - the girls change every now and then.

Offline Uncle Buck

I would have expected JRogersU to get off his arse and do that himself  :dash:

Dellboy

I would have expected JRogersU to get off his arse and do that himself  :dash:

Agreed UB but I was looking anyway

Offline Lewilewi85

Does anyone have any feedback on Siam Thai Massage? Are they legit or are there extras on offer?

Dellboy

Does anyone have any feedback on Siam Thai Massage? Are they legit or are there extras on offer?

Go and find out! 

Martell39

The website phone number does not work. Anybody have a number

Martell39

Does this place exist anymore or should I go to the yoga place