Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabelle - Smethwick, B66  (Read 3084 times)

Offline Jawbreak

Isabella - Smethwick, B66 - not the nicest area in the world.

Link : External Link/Members Only

Comms: Text and Phone call. All arranged over text messages and was asked to call once at the postcode.

Services: French Kissing, OW, RO, Sex in various positions. owo is not on offer full stop.

Fee: £80 1Hour

Venue: Terraced House

The Girl: Good looking girl as in profile.
Body: size 8 Fit.
Face: 6/10 Girl next door average looks
Breast: 34b a little hand full
Hair:  Blondish light Hair - As profile
Pussy: Nice little meaty - clean shaven

The Event:

As per my usual protocol, texted Isabelle 30 mins before meet to let her know I was on my way.
Arrive at the post code, was plenty of parking on her road and called Isabelle.
She gave me the house number and I was knocking the door within seconds.

Isabelle answered the door and as usual I walked in as she was hiding behind the door.
The door closes behind me and I see Isabelle for the first time.
Isabelle was not dressed all that erotically or fancy - just her joggers and a pink vest (kind of girl next door type of look) not off putting at all just relaxed. :coolgirl:
Isabelle  speaks English quite well and says Hi how are you,
I say Hi to her and go to shake her hand and she moves in for a little peck on the lips (nice start). I move in to accept the kiss  :kiss:

Isabelle ask how long id like to stay and I say one hour as discussed and she says oh yes and smiles.
We sort the paper work and Isabelle asks me to follow her upstairs to her office.
Isabelle's office (room) was sparsely decorated, just a bed a wardrobe and a bedside cabinet - fit for purpose I suppose.
Isabelle asked me to undress while she goes to get the condoms (stash the cash).

I start to undress and before I can finish undressing she is back in the room and starts to kiss me - I did notice a faint taste of tobacco, but not off putting and I carry on tongue wrestling her for a while.

I have to say, I was not offered a shower, which is not an issue to me as I always take a shower before I leave the house for a meet - may be an issue to some though.
We move to the bed while we are still kissing and I start to pull Isabelle's top up and she stops kissing me to help me with her clothes.
I start to take off the rest of my clothes and start kissing each other once again as soon as the clothes hit the floor. :wacko: :wackogirl:

Isabelle starts to move her kissing down to my chin and then my neck and shoulders,
Slowly moving down my neck and on to my chest, then on to my nipples  :wacko:
By this time I was already rock hard and needing my manhood munching.
Isabelle reaches for the condoms and starts to open the packaging, I asked if oral without condom was possible and I got a straight no sorry I don't do that and I say if its extra I will pay, the answer was still no with a please, I didnt push it as it wasnt on her profile.
Isabelle has a great condom application skill - she uses her mouth to apply the condom and takes you in all the way down as the condom is applied.  :crazy:
Isabelle's oral technique is quite good too, Not being much of a covered oral fan she still managed to make mini me twitch and bob to her sucking and blowing on my trumpet  :thumbsup:

After a while of laying there while Isabelle gave me head and licking my balls, I needed to taste Her pussy and asked for 69.
Isabelle smiled and said ok.  :dancegirl:

Isabelle was clean and fresh down below and her pussy tasted great.
I do enjoy giving while receiving and Isabelle seemed to be enjoying her pussy being licked and started to moan as I flicked my tongue around her pussy lips and clit, unfortunately She was positioned a little too high for me to be able to lick her ass hole, so didn't mot her ass hole.
While I was munching her pussy she would occasionally stop sucking my cock and rub the tip of mini me, which felt great, then go back to sucking me.
So every time Isabelle would start to rub my helmet i'd start to kiss her inner thighs and alternate between them.
Im sure Isabelle picked up on this and moved her thighs closer together so I could munch on them better or was a poor way of trying to restrict me from munching her pussy. :thumbsup:

We enjoy each other for quite a while and as I start to slowly suck on her clit she begins to shudder and moan quite loudly and says something in Italian - as later she tell me she is from Italy.

After Isabelle orgasmed we lay next to each other and start to kiss again and now I start to kiss Isabelles neck and shoulders, moving down to her chest and begin sucking her nipples which become quite erect.
Isabelle asked which position I want to fuck her in and straight away I say normal please and she says come on then.
I move back up and push mini me in without any lube and to be honest Isabelle was quite tight and I have to take it slow, Isabelle responded with maybe I need lube and I said if you need it, then use it, She asked me to pull out and try again.  :sarcastic:
I pulled out and pushed back in again, this time I slid in slowly and Isabelle said See easy  :kissgirl:

I start slow and deep and work my rhythm to Isabelles pelvic movements and soon enough she is moaning again and getting quite vocal,
I try to keep my rhythm going as she orgasms not sure if it was genuine or fake but she did start kissing me as if there was no tomorrow while I carried on thrusting into her.

Isabelle suggests we change positions, so I lay down and as Isabelle gets up she reaches for the tissues and gives herself a wipe while saying you made me so wet and smiles  :dance:

After a quick breather Isabelle gets on top and lowers herself on to me and leans into me and starts to kiss me as she begins to bob up and down on me.

I start to thrust up as she kisses me and its not long till she cums again, shaking and quivering on me  :kissgirl:
Isabelle collapses on me and laughs saying you finish and I say If you have finished, then so have I.
We start kissing again and Isabelle reaches over for some tissues and when she moves to help clean me up she says you dont come.

I tell her the story of blah blah blah and she cleans me up and some idle banter ensues and she tell me she is from Italy and that she is totally independent and likes her freedom.

I check the time we are almost done, i mention the time to Isabelle and she gives me a kiss and says sorry time is up.
I get dressed and have a few more kisses on the way out and leave with a smile on my face

The experience: 8/10

Kissing was great, Not a fan of oral with condom - but she does make up for it by her technique. OWO isnt on the cards.
She does like to please and does put effort into pleasing you.
Tobacco breath was noticed but her enthusiasm does compensate for it (she was chewing gum when I arrived so is aware of her fag breath)
at least is was fag breath and not cock breath.

Would I go back .... maybe ..I need owo and her feet wasn't to my liking - I fancied a girl next door type and she did that for me.

Tried to keep this short and sweet and not mention her name too much.
 :hi:

Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline MrDeviousD

Looks like you found a good punt of viva street, I do like my viva street punts but usually go in with just a 15 min booking  to maybe 30 min so fair play going in for the hour. I do have a soft spot for roms  but no theres a high chance that they are literally having my pants down...... and yes fag breath to cock breath all day long  :D well punted
Banned reason: Fake reviews are not welcome here especially to purposely damage a SP credibility
Banned by: Iloveoral

Oralbgood

Thanks for the detailed review JB. :thumbsup:

Good to see you going off the AW bandwagon in search of punts :drinks:

Regards
OBG

Offline Jawbreak

Looks like you found a good punt of viva street, I do like my viva street punts but usually go in with just a 15 min booking  to maybe 30 min so fair play going in for the hour. I do have a soft spot for roms  but no theres a high chance that they are literally having my pants down...... and yes fag breath to cock breath all day long  :D well punted

Knowing im not going to cum on 99% of my meets, a 15 min pump and dump is no good for me.
I do tend to jump right in there and do the hour and cry afterwards if it been a shit meet.
Luckily she delivered.
After having some shit meets on viva i thought it was only right to pop this one up.

Will be posting another viva meet in a short while which was a total nightmare, just to balance it up   :lol:
Banned by:

Offline MrDeviousD

What's your Italian like or was she a rom then  :P and how long did you get. Any signs of rushing you out the door once your cum. In a hour I definitely  pop twice and maybe try for a third, so I'd like my hour I'd paid for.
Banned reason: Fake reviews are not welcome here especially to purposely damage a SP credibility

Offline Jawbreak

What's your Italian like or was she a rom then  :P and how long did you get. Any signs of rushing you out the door once your cum. In a hour I definitely  pop twice and maybe try for a third, so I'd like my hour I'd paid for.

Seen enough Roms in my time to know one when I see one.
She did tell me which part of Italy she was from, but it escapes me now.
Time wise - I was there just shy of an hour, from when I called, to back in my car, so around 40-45 mins of action, car was parked less than 30 seconds away. I didnt ask how many pops I could have, or didn't tell her i don't pop often.

*Edit*
Another profile of the same girl has popped up
External Link/Members Only
May ne business is slow lol  :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 08:51:57 am by Jawbreak »
Banned by:

Offline MrDeviousD