Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen Pamela sexy 69 in Lewisham  (Read 6212 times)

Online pumps

Hi

Shes not my usual Cup of tea at all, but will be 2mins around the corner from where i'll be tomorrow :lol:

just wondered if anyone has seen her? and if i should save my money.

External Link/Members Only

thanks

Online pumps

Im sure nobodys fooled, she actually claims to be 29 in the profile itself. which is at least 15years short.

To the point has anyone seen her?

cheers

James999

Offline malletsmallet

Banned reason: Previously banned (nokli)
Banned by:

Offline Urban_G

3 things about this SP's name.

1. Pamela - I wonder if she thinks she's like a 'Baywatch Babe' by calling herself that? I think she looks more like a man in (bad) drag!
2. Sexy - Just, no.
3. 69 - I think this is her real age.

If that isn't enough to put you off, then the bareback should.

Wapunga

Seen her a couple of times. Great set of tits and very eager to please. Good punt

Offline King Nuts

Great set of tits and very eager to please. Good punt

I daresay you're right. But it's the blatant, half-assed, piss-taking attempts at deception that just piss us all right off.

Offline Riprock

She looks proper dirty.  Her claim to be 25/29 is laughable.

I daresay you're right. But it's the blatant, half-assed, piss-taking attempts at deception that just piss us all right off.

Online pumps

Seen her a couple of times. Great set of tits and very eager to please. Good punt

thanks, only usefull comment here  :rolleyes:.

never saw her in the end anyway

cheers

batista

thanks, only usefull comment here  :rolleyes:.

never saw her in the end anyway

cheers

and at least you got some comments here whereas you got zero reply in PNet. :rolleyes:

Online pumps

and at least you got some comments here whereas you got zero reply in PNet. :rolleyes:

so what if I got zero? it means no ones has seen her. that answers my question perfectly.

I can easily tell how ugly and old she is im not blind.

batista

...I can easily tell how ugly and old she is im not blind.

WOW so you've had a creampie session with her and then you asked here if anyone has seen her? :)

Online pumps

WOW so you've had a creampie session with her and then you asked here if anyone has seen her? :)

???

ive not seen the woman. stop spamming