Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage By Brook - Ashford Surrey  (Read 456 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5411454) (11 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by contentguy]

Offline Alexk91

External Link/Members Only

I don't think Negative sums it up enough.
Punt was about 3 weeks ago.

Messaged at 1800 to ask for a 30 minute massage at 1900, Brook replies back at 2030 saying to come now.
Still hadn't quenched my thirst so to speak so i decided to go for it.
Cost was £80 at the time, now dropped to £60 on AW.

Find the apartment block next to Ashford Station, relatively well hidden location, plenty of parking.

Walk up the stairs, met by Brook at the door, i'd say she's a few years older than her profile states.
Not an ugly woman, but not a looker either.
First thoughts: not my type, but i'm here now so how bad could be?

Walk into the room, pretty much like walking into the depths of hell it was that hot, sort out the paperwork and Brook offers the service either on the bed, or on a massage table.
I take the bed so she asks me to strip and then does so herself.

Body isn't good at all, she's very flabby and that's hidden somewhat well in her photos.
She kept trying to spit over herself, but obviously had a dry mouth as nothing was coming out... she done this for about 2 minutes
Now at this point, it's obvious that she's absolutely fucked, completely off her head on something, as her behaviour was really weird.

Asked me if i liked her body, obviously i said yes i wouldn't want to offend the lady, and she asked if i'd read any of her reviews because someone had likened her body to a bowl of mash (lol)

Onto the massage. Pours out an obscene amount of warm oil, which actually felt really good, but my only thought was "how am i going to wash this off", starts the massage quite nice and soft, so i start to get into it a bit more, but then out come the elbows...
Next 10 minutes can only be described as a shitshow, she's going ridculously hard on my back with her elbows, pretty much pinching my skin at every opportunity. So i said to her to just go for the soft and sensual side, i'm not looking for a (bad) sports massage or anything, but she wouldn't listen, just carried on... asked her to stop again, didn't do it, eventually had to actually turn myself over and just raise my voice a little for her to take the hint.

At this point, i'm soft as anything, mood is completely killed, she tries to play with my floppy for a while but i just decided enough was enough, hopped in the shower and left.

Probably the single worst punt i've ever had, would never contemplate seeing her again

Do yourselves a favour lads, if you're thinking of seeing her, save the money and have a wank

Offline Steely Dan

Yikes! Thanks for the review…was always on my ‘maybe’ list. You saved me.

Sorry for your unlucky evening.