Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: prostate massage/play-what's it really like?  (Read 2808 times)

Online scutty brown

Not messy if done right.

Get your shower hose, a nice trickle of warm water.  Take the shower head off and stick the tube up against your bum hole and the pressure will force the water up there.

Don’t go mad or use a jet of water and you’ll get a nice rectum full....

Jiggle it about a bit then shit it out on the toilet...

Not difficult really.  Good for those who like to be rimmed, ducked with a strap on or who like a good rummage around the prostate.

just make sure while you're doing it that the fuckers downstairs don't turn the cold tap on full, leaving you with a broiled bum

Offline thor555

^ haha  :lol: horrible burning and this time wont be the curry or fungal ass/sti !

The OH might wonder what that special tool is! Think i might stick to the jet wash with the shower head!! 

Offline mrfishyfoo

Fuxking hell... show off :thumbsup:

Ha !! Ha !! If I do a job I like it done right.  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline rubric

It can be amazing if done by someone who knows what they are doing - if you are thinking of trying it, do so with a well reviewed girl who regularly offers it as part of their repertoire and has trimmed finger nails.

Make sure you shit completely sometime before the event (ideally squat, or put your feet up while shitting, to fully evacuate your colon) - apart from anything else it'll help you relax, have a good wash and enjoy.

Best orgasm i had was when one girl massaged my prostate and back, while another was sucking my cock, I came so hard I thought I could read arabic.

Online scutty brown

Ha !! Ha !! If I do a job I like it done right.  :drinks: :drinks:

does it leave brown streaks when the females in the family rinse their hair?
brings a new meaning to "dirty blonde"

Offline mrfishyfoo

does it leave brown streaks when the females in the family rinse their hair?
brings a new meaning to "dirty blonde"

No you cheeky twat  :lol: :lol: albeit I'm blonde and definately very dirty.  :cool: :cool:

Oh and I'm fortunate as I live with no-one.  :yahoo: :yahoo: