Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What's the most number of girls you've together had in one session?  (Read 4152 times)

Offline NIK

Had a dream this morning that I was having a two girl (I wish!) and another girl came into the room. Followed by a fourth!  :P

In reality only once briefly have I ever had more than two girls in the room and that was for a few moments at Arabesque Bury when there were three.

Not counting parties what's the greatest number of girls you've had all to yourself at any one time?

dreyas1234

In Poland when I realised that it was 40 quid for an hour I went ape shit and ordered 3 at once to my hotel.

vorian

In Poland when I realised that it was 40 quid for an hour I went ape shit and ordered 3 at once to my hotel.

WHAT, right that's it, I'm booking the summer holiday now, what's Polish for "Do you have some friends who can join us" :lol:

Offline smiths

Had a dream this morning that I was having a two girl (I wish!) and another girl came into the room. Followed by a fourth!  :P

In reality only once briefly have I ever had more than two girls in the room and that was for a few moments at Arabesque Bury when there were three.

Not counting parties what's the greatest number of girls you've had all to yourself at any one time?

5 at a FFFFFM punt i booked at an EE WG group flat. ;)

vorian

God damn it, now that is a good party M/F ratio :lol: :lol:

Offline Juankerr

Had three separate threesome's the first of which was many year's back and didn't do anything to help the fantasy!! The other two meet's were within the last six month's and were both very good. I am alway's on the lookout for the threesome with full interaction between the two girl's also. After seeing some POV vid's online I have a foursome on my bucketlist , one girl on each ball while the other one take's the cock.

Curious6705

Never more than 2 others. When I started punting I was an easy mark for being encouraged to "upgrade" - but they were mostly crap. To be honest, I usually felt like the odd one out, even though I was paying for them both to be there. I had one memorable one in an Eros centre in Germany - but otherwise a waste of money - rubbish.

Parlours used to run special offers, and WGs used to try and bring in a pal who wasn't getting much trade otherwise. Also had some unattractive WGs try to muscle in on a 1-2-1 by offering a "special price". After so many bad experiences parties were a revelation in this regard - but of course you've "banned them" from this thread ...

Offline munterhunter

WHAT, right that's it, I'm booking the summer holiday now, what's Polish for "Do you have some friends who can join us" :lol:

Just try a 50 euro note or a US 50$ sorted :D

Offline munterhunter

In answer to NIK's question I've had several threesomes in the UK and in 2001 in the Dominican Republic 3 girls from a local bar costing about £30 each for the night.

We went to a "cabana" which is a sort of motel where the wealthy Dominican men take their mistresses and prostitutes. They're like mini bungalow where you drive into an attached garage close the door behind you with a remote you get from the office when you check in go straight into the unit which has a room with double bed, jaccuzi/hot tub, a sofa, small kitchen and a separate bathroom.

So for just over £100 for the whole night I had the time of my life with 3 Dominican women in their 20's picked up in Anna's Bar in Puerto Plata owned by an American from Minnesota and his Dominican wife! Happy Days. :yahoo:

Offline itk

Just the MFF threesome if parties aren't included, although I've been fortunate to have approximately 20/25 of them. All, bar a couple were fantastic, best ones being early 90's when I had two in the woods at Whittlingham near Norwich and the other last year at a parlour in Manchester.  Also had a MMFF and MMMFF a couple of times while punting with a mate/s.

Offline FLYING BLUE

In the UK, just 2 but in Thailand I managed 3 young beauties on just the one occasion ;)

Online myothernameis

4 girls and they were all Scottish, happened at highbourogh sauna, crow road in the early 80's

Karen; Cathy; Marion; Michelle

a10

Four girls and me in a hot tub and on a round bed in a Lithuanian strip club. All were "A" grade fitties and three of the four were filth. Was on a work trip and had the money to burn. Good times!

Offline punk

fuck it some guy's have all the luck, only done

FFM about 16 times  :( never any more.

Offline perfectgent_always

Annas Angels used to run these buy 2 get 1 free offers so I had 3 amazingly hot girls, a Russian (Kate Moist), Indian/Brazilian (Shanti Kaif), and a crazy horny Norwegian whose name I can't remember. They fucked, sucked, and rimmed me silly -- most memorable moment was the norwegian pumping her pussy and asshole on my face while getting rimmed and sucked simultaneously by the other two (not sure who was doing what since I was tied up and blindfolded at that particular moment). All for 400 pounds plus taxi fare for two. So sad they discontinued that offer.

Offline hockogrockle

Where is "Anna's Angels"? Sounds like quite a place, discontinued offers or not. Don't tell me;I'll guess its in Aberdeen or Inverness.

kingkong

Do you have a link?

Offline smiths

DaveMugabe

Tried FFM twice before - not impressed with having to change condoms before switching.

Cant imagine what I would do with five!!

Offline jake_6969

I was involved in a FFFFMM a while back, the other bloke was a bit quiet so most of the time I had all four to myself. It was supposed to be a party with an MMF ratio but the rest bottled it so I had the time of my life!

Also did an FFM a couple of years back, great fun too but if I do it again I'll look for 2 girls who do CIM etc, the 2 I went to see didn't and whilst it was fun I would have preferred a filthier ending.

Offline valdishere

Back in the day I often had regular WG threesomes FF&Me post almost experiencing a 3 girl situation.

When seeing a girlfriend of several months her younger sister came back to house they lived in with a pal and caught us out in rather unfortunate stages of undressed passion on the sofa.

Tried to bluff my way out of embarrassment at their laughter and suggestive comments by saying I would do them all if they wanted to strip off and join in. Younger sister was on my cock like a trap1 dog (she'd always been very flirty with me) and soon I was fucking her over the couch. My girlfriend (well no longer from that point as it transpired) was very quiet and unknown to me had gone to bedroom while little sister's friend just stood by side of sofa watching us go at it.

I eventually noticed things weren't right and said I'd better stop but the young sister screamed at me to keep going as she was almost there, so I did.

Totally surreal experience knowing you had just  hurt someone's feelings but still couldn't stop wanting to finish doing her sister whilst in rampant horny mood while a not too good looking other girl fully dressed just stood gawping at the scene.

Yeh guess I knew what a total prick I'd been and things deteriorated pretty quick from that moment didn't see girlfriend again and wee sister totally blanked me down at the dancing the next weekend. I'd even done her bareback and came inside back then in days before the AIDS STI awareness revolution.

Sibling rivalry or sisterly love I will always remember it albeit in a perverse kinky way.

Nowadays can be tiring enough just to satisfying one girl.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I have had many meetings with two ladies over the years, especially memorable at Cynthia Payne's. a few times 3 when I had FFM at Galaxy in Manchester and Margaret the receptionist also joined in for the final who usually got my load.

And when I had my 40th birthday I booked 4 ladies but it is all a blur now, over 30 years ago; and no, I did not try for 7 on my 70th.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I was involved in a FFFFMM a while back, the other bloke was a bit quiet so most of the time I had all four to myself. It was supposed to be a party with an MMF ratio but the rest bottled it so I had the time of my life!

Also did an FFM a couple of years back, great fun too but if I do it again I'll look for 2 girls who do CIM etc, the 2 I went to see didn't and whilst it was fun I would have preferred a filthier ending.

Few Years ago at LMP when I went during the evening session (7~9pm), the number of male attendees was not that high (them were the days), such that there were only 6 of us, and a few of them were having a break upstairs. I ended up having the attention of 4 of the girls all to myself..... the only problem was that it my was 2nd party that day, having already attended the 4~6pm one, such that even with the attention of 4 of the girls, it took me ages to get another hard on such that 2 of the girls had to eventually leave when the the remainder party guests returned downstairs. I eventually managed a HJ with the remaining two girls, and it was a relief to then watch these two give each other a high 5, to celebrate having finished me off.

Alan turner

Had Morgan and Angelina at Sandys Amy Chloe and little Amy at Daniella's Jennie and Nadia at Karma Sutra girls would love a sixsome with some really dirty girls

Rain_man

4 girls worked on me at an LMP party :dance:

ohdanny

It got raided and closed down.

Its an agency and it is still going strong as far as I am aware?

Offline smiths

Its an agency and it is still going strong as far as I am aware?

No it wasnt an Agency which is why i called it an EE WG group flat.

How do you know what and where i was referring to seeing as all i posted was it was an EE WG group flat?