Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lady Louise of Leigh  (Read 1335 times)

19 review(s) for lady Louise of Leigh (11 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]

Offline Romeo Sensini

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Incall - 30 mins £50

Location - Nice flat centre of Leigh, fairly discrete, on and off street parking nearby.

Lady Louise - Age would be about right, attractive and friendly. Quite curvy for a size 10 (not complaining - just saying!).

Comms - Hastily arranged over the phone, had to chase her for postcode before setting off, but otherwise fine.

Juicy Bit - Not much of a preamble (see below) and I dont remember any kissing. Straight onto the bed and she was onto my cock for OWO. Good response from little Romeo so it was on with the condom and sex in a couple of positions (reverse cow girl and spooning I think). Felt a little rushed so pulled out for some more personal attention from Louise. She suggested a prostate massage, this was a first for me but in for a penny, in for a pound! She lubed me up and away she went with me pulling away on little Romeo to a really strong, thoroughly enjoyable climax. A new addition to the likes list found. Clean up, shower and away.

Verdict - Louise is a great girl and very good at her job. This would have been a positive except for some wierdness on arrival. She was on the phone giving another guy directions, so she bundled me into the shower (I am clean and presentable but hey-ho) then no towel so I had to call her a couple of times. This must have taken up about 10 minutes and on reflection I suspect she might have been seeing to the guy on the phone before me - not sure but felt wierd.

Thejanitor70

She used ti have a receptionist years ago...always found her very good..not been for a few years though