Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Louise of Leigh  (Read 1766 times)

19 review(s) for lady Louise of Leigh (11 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline John Alan

External Link/Members Only

Fee: £50 for 30 min incall        Location Leigh

Note: This was my second punt and i decided its about time i put back into the site so here goes its also my first review.

So i emailed louise on adult work asking if she was available coms were amazing got her contact number and arrange to meet on that day we set a time and i made my way to her apartment just in Leigh town centre with good parking and its out of the way i found it all good she guided me there over the phone. I got to her apartment and was greeted at the door by louise WOW she looks a lot better than on the photos, greets me with a hug and a kiss and guides me into the shower room, FYI the apartment was nice tidy very welcoming nice clean bathroom with plenty of towels. Anyway i jump in the shower to my surprise she joins me having a nice talk with her little bit of a snog and she starts to wank me off then jumps out and goes to get ready she really put my nervs to rest.

I jump out the shower and make my way to the bed room were she is in high knee boots and a sexy type body stocking she tells me to lie on the bed, who am i to say no she crawl over to me and starts to have a good snog and i give them amazing boobs a good feel. She then drops down and begins to suck my balls then work her way up to give me a blow job by far the best blow job i have had to date.
On with the condom then she climbed on top for some cow girl she slowly teased at first rubbing her self with my member then slowly lowers her self down onto me were she then slowly started bouncing on my cock after a wile i was almost ready to burst so i grabbed her amazing arse and started to pull her down and she began to bounce harder and faster until i burst.
Finished of she allowed me to have a shower before i left and had a good convo with her the meeting ran well over 30 min but she didn't seem to bothered didn't watch the clock one bit and i left with a spring in my step   

All in all she has an amazing arse and boobs if curvy is your type i would recommend.
Amazing blow job skills and can Ride like a champion.

If your looking for your first punt and your nervous this is defiantly the women for you so easy to talk to and will calm your nerves the minute she answers the door. 
I know i will be seeing her again at some point.

Thanks for reading this was my first review let me know how i did :) 

SUMO61

Good review JA and agree with all you've said. Louise was a regular of mine for a couple of years and she is sex on legs, pure womanhood.

I don't see her much now, but I must call back and see her. She's got a great place there, safe, clean and discreet. She's not a clock watcher and I've had many a chat and cuppa, post session.

Great value too, £50 for thirty mins. Won't find her quality at that price anywhere else..

Check out her other reviews, you've done fine with yours  :thumbsup:  At least you've done a review, people on here with 2000 posts and nil reviews :angry:

Offline cueball

Thanks for the review op, told me all I need know. Review is good enough in my book, well done  contributing  :hi:

I'd see this lass but for her being quite a way from me.

Never say never though

uk_nasa

Offline cueball

Where's she based

I'd guess she's based in leigh, seeing as she's "lady Louise of leigh" and the reviewer said her location was Leigh

Offline threechilliman

I'd guess she's based in leigh, seeing as she's "lady Louise of leigh" and the reviewer said her location was Leigh

There ain't too many ladies in Leigh though, I can tell you. I've had my fair share of nights out there over the years.....

tcm

Offline John Alan

Ye amazing value for money like you said and yes the location is perfect its in the town centre but out the way

paulinliverpool

I saw this lady yesterday.  £90 for 1 hour incall.

The venue is great, a full private apartment.

She is fantastic.  Best BJ I've ever had.  Very enthusiastic.  I loved every minute of it.  I'll be back for more. 

Offline Hurricane88

I heard louise used to be based above a shop, this put me off seeing her ages ago.  Has she got a new place?

Offline george r

i have seen her twice and both time above the shop but not seen her for ages,

its perfectly safe though there is a rear entrance to use (no pun intended)..