Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Louise of Leigh  (Read 1761 times)

19 review(s) for lady Louise of Leigh (11 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Cheeky_nandos

£50 for 30 minutes incall
External Link/Members Only 
External Link/Members Only

Comms – Rang Louise first time but no answer, tried again later and she picked up and arranged meeting then. Post code sent after text and give her a ring once arrived for final directions.

Location – Flat located near town centre, on street parking available

Appearance – Late 30`s, 5"1, size 12-14, nice enhanced breasts that look natural

Action - Was greeted by Louise with a kiss and hug, she was dressed in a mini dress, jumped in the shower before start of our session. Out of the shower and into the bedroom, more kissing and touching of her body. Started off with some OWO and then inserrted some fingers in her, 2,3,4 and then with the help of some lube the whole fist goes up there....wow wasn't expecting this, especially as I was quite new to the punting world. After about 5 minutes of fisting her she started squirting wasn't like an fountain, but for next time would book an hour to see how much she can squirt. Onto sucking her boobs and told me to suck on them harder, no biting though and then she starts to lactate. I'm thinking "Fuck me this is awesome" if all my punts were like this then I'd die an happy man. Now it was time for sex on with the condom and doggy position first, she has mirrors in her room what an view to be had. Onto missionary with her legs over head and then i'm about to cum and I ask her where i can. Off with the condom and i unload onto her breasts. As I'm getting dressed we have a little chat, payment handed over and I'm on my way.

Would i see her again? Definitely, VGFM in my opinion.

Young and slim she isn't, but if it is a MILF you are after then she ticks all the right boxes. 

Offline bigmc

Shes a top girl. Ive seen her loads of times ( but not for a couple of years now )
Never fisted her though, might have to look into that at some point  :P

Offline Cheeky_nandos

As I was doing it, I was thinking my dick isn't even going to touch the sides...   :rolleyes:
The only slight negative, as we were chatting and I was getting dressed she was taking bookings for her next punters. Didn't want to bump into another punter as I was leaving so said our goodbyes and I was on my way.

Online threechilliman

As I was doing it, I was thinking my dick isn't even going to touch the sides...   :rolleyes:
The only slight negative, as we were chatting and I was getting dressed she was taking bookings for her next punters. Didn't want to bump into another punter as I was leaving so said our goodbyes and I was on my way.

A lot of folk think that girls who can take a fisting have very slack fanny's but she was one of very few that got me to cum from penetrative sex.

tcm

Offline kingsman2017

tcm, do you want to swap bits?

A hairdryer could probably make me cum from penetrative sex!

Online threechilliman

tcm, do you want to swap bits?

A hairdryer could probably make me cum from penetrative sex!

Nope!  :D

tcm

Offline 866560

I had this issue .... She tends to double book and overlap.  I booked for say 3pm. Called at 3pm no answer, tried again few times she answered about ten past and said she was just finishing off with another gentleman (who was still there) and she would call me back in five mins.  I walked ... Couldnt be bothered waiting around plus question marks about her hygenine routine if only needed 5 mins/was doing short turnarounds with punters!

Online Carpy

I once tired to book her and agreed the time and date, go to address and called no answer, say waited and called again no answer. Ended up walking- exactly a hour later got a call to say she was available for the next hour. I always thought she had double booked me and I never returned.

Offline Cheeky_nandos

I think it's just because she's a popular girl. May just need a receptionist haha

Offline lewisjones23

I think it's just because she's a popular girl. May just need a receptionist haha

No it'll be trying to book as many in as possible without pissing too many punters off too much

Online threechilliman

Possibly. I had a decent punt with her but if memory serves we were late starting. Must be hard work doing back to back and trying to manage your bookings properly.

tcm

Offline mikebath

Everytime im passing through Leigh i make a visit to louise a must! Great vfm

Offline jlenny1970

I've seen Louise a few times, she is a little pocket rocket when she gets going. I usually book an hour with her so that I can go again. She is one of the few ladies that I've been able to do that with.