Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exceptionally hot weather last few days -  (Read 1223 times)

Online advent2016

I'm in my 50s, I'm even more horny in this hot weather, but less able :(  Does anyone else have this problem.

The young Spanish barmaid (24) in the pub where I'm staying offered herself to me and I tried to help her out, I think she saw me as a trophy. We were both a bit disappointed, I only managed one pop. I blame the hot temperature.

BTW, I'm not sharing the name of the pub or the girl's name.

Offline madmania

I never manage more than one pop regardless of the weather. If she still wants more when your dick is spent then you've got to utilise the rest of what you have to offer :D

Offline Chorley

I had a punt lined up yesterday but had to cancel as I was sweating like a Nazi at a bar mitzvah and had less energy than an asthmatic sloth. I went for massage instead.  :thumbsup:

Offline cash2spare

I'm in my 50s, I'm even more horny in this hot weather, but less able :(  Does anyone else have this problem.

The young Spanish barmaid (24) in the pub where I'm staying offered herself to me and I tried to help her out, I think she saw me as a trophy. We were both a bit disappointed, I only managed one pop. I blame the hot temperature.

BTW, I'm not sharing the name of the pub or the girl's name.

Sounds like the heat got to your head fella, but I believe you, as if lol

Offline Blackpool Rock

Sounds like the heat got to your head fella, but I believe you, as if lol
Yeah probably a B&S Romanian  :drinks:

Offline conway_hound

It certainly slows things down in the hot weather, possibly as the blood pressure drops in the heat. I quite enjoy a brisk poke in a slightly chilly massage room with a nubile chinese girl...and the cool air makes those nips become coat hooks :dance:

Offline fatboy

Best to get it over and done with before 1200 so you can chill out at the bar afterwards.
Saw a WG recently and she still had the heater on ffs.  :scare:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Personally I struggle in the heat so tend to head for a parlour with decent air con  :thumbsup:

mrpeterman

Agreed the sap is always high but fuck me the heat tales all the engry out of me, I lined up a couple of sloppy blowjobs with local providers one at midday and one at 6pm but not unexpectedly both cancelled on me.

Can’t blame em, there in the beer garden thinking fuck that sucking sweaty guys balls , can’t say was overalls disappointed, yet in cooler days I’m balls deep by 11am on a day off if funds allow.

Cheetahbristol

Don’t worry mate it’s not the age. I’m
In my early 30’s. The heat does some crazy ass things to my usual horn. But put me in an hour booking I wouldn’t be able to go twice. Once max! I very rarely make a booking when it’s hot