Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My first reverse booking  (Read 1558 times)

Offline harms

hi all,

I have just posted my first reverse booking. Can anyone let me know where any responses for it go?

thanks

Offline Wowgeek

In the same pull down menu. When there is a bid you'll get an email and then you can view the 'my reverse bids' and click on the number of bids. A new box opens and you can see who has bid.

Good luck.

Offline RedKettle

whether you get an email depends on your settings - I did not get any for my first RB a few weeks ago.  But as said above if you go to the same drop down menu and "View my RBs" then you see them all.

Hope it works for you - mine was great and will be doing one again.

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Can you get it from £100 down to £50 for example?

Offline nigel4498

Can you get it from £100 down to £50 for example?
Definitely, just had a bid on my current RB, Normally chargers £350 for two hours and has placed a bid of £200. Happens quite a lot and time wise they always overrun. My first RB was for two hours but she stayed for almost five.

Offline Sparky6996

I've had mixed experiences - tend to get annoyed when someone who normally charges £120 an hour decides that because I'm offering £150 they should charge that

JV547845

If they did that I would ask them what off menu extras they were throwing in for the extra money?

Offline Kentpunt

Can someone explaine what a reverse booking is to me please, I've seen it mentioned on here a lot but I've never seen it explained

pierrot

Can someone explaine what a reverse booking is to me please, I've seen it mentioned on here a lot but I've never seen it explained

For the small sum of £2 adultwork will allow you to post your requirements, dates etc and what your prepared to pay.

Offline Corus Boy

Spend some time reading this thread;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=19920.msg303579;topicseen#msg303579

Andre 3000

I've had mixed experiences - tend to get annoyed when someone who normally charges £120 an hour decides that because I'm offering £150 they should charge that

When WG's do that on my RB's I push them for added time. Usually end up getting much more bang for your buck.

But I very rarely go for the £120 an hour I'm looking for the £200 and £180 an hour WG's bringing their prices down to more realistic levels.

password02

When WG's do that on my RB's I push them for added time. Usually end up getting much more bang for your buck.

But I very rarely go for the £120 an hour I'm looking for the £200 and £180 an hour WG's bringing their prices down to more realistic levels.

Perhaps you would like to share these experiences with the other UKP members?