Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MollySwedish, Manchester --> A nice touch  (Read 2255 times)

66 review(s) for MollySwedish (57 positive, 9 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
38 review(s) for ExoticDelphine (36 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline p3ngu1n

LINK: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
PRICE: £110 for 1hr

Summary:
Looks = 7/10
Venue = 8/10
Comms = 10/10
Service = 8/10

Continuing my foray into the North West punting fields after a good experience with External Link/Members Only, MollySwedish was my next stop. She's very good on comms (predominantly I used email & text, but spoke to her when I'd arrived) so no issues at all there.

I almost didn't bother with this review and will keep it brief, as it could well be one of many positive ones she's already got on here - but hopefully some perspective to help those who are yet to decide whether she ticks their boxes or not.

Her venue is not far from the city centre and relatively easy to find (translation: you'll be ok with SatNav. Once there, it's a CIA security code to access inside but she guides you through it all - straightforward stuff). She's a Scandinavian lass and her accent bears that testimony - very welcoming, friendly and engaging with what I'd call a relaxed and genuine demeanour (as opposed to 'loud'). Her pics tell the whole story - no surprises here, you get exactly what you see on her profile. If I'm nitpicking, she does have a tiny bit of a belly but that's splitting hairs, and in any case, like I say all pics are there on her aw page.

I'd barely extended my hand to knock on her door before it opened (her way of not trying to rouse suspicion with neighbours), to reveal her stood behind it in exactly the outfit I had requested. So far so good. :thumbsup:

Brass handed over and we didn't waste time heading to the scene of the impending crime. FK, and DFK tongue gymnastics (swore I could speak Finnish after that) followed before I fondled, kissed, groped and played with her boobs - felt natural, and they're a lovely handful. Soon we'd peeled off all layers and she was giving me head like shampoo. :hi:

Onto 69 where I got to taste her fresh shaved pussy - tiny bit of stubble but nowt to shout about and she's tight down there. She gets very, VERY wet (I still remember her soaking through her panties during the foreplay before I disposed of them). Her BJ technique is superb - don't be fooled by her calm demeanour, she's a class act who knows what she's doing there. Her BJ delivered without hands in 69 was brilliant.

Onto podging and I just had to have her in doggy - she has an amazing ass that you can't help slap as you thrust her from behind. Also, as she was very wet, there was no need for lube. I also like how she arches her back and almost points her fanny right into your face in doggy - I'd see her again for that act alone. Few positions and R1 was a finish in doggy.

More chit-chat and then had R2 which was a bit of a mix of cowgirl, doggy, mish and after an endured performance, I'd soon pop again before collapsing exhausted on the bed.

She's no clock-watcher, and you get the sense she genuinely enjoys this and the connection with different people that it gives her.

Pros:
+ excellent service
+ no clock-watcher
+ that ass!
+ gvfm

Cons:
- very much GFE/sub (limited services) so she might not appeal to those seeking extreme/PSE services
- her look is very much girl-next-door, not stunning but reasonably attractive

Overall:
Would I see her again? YES
Would I recommend? YES

Online kilorunner

Onto my hotlist she goes,seen her profile lots of time but never had a meet for some reason.

Cheers Kilorunner  :drinks:

Online frankc

I've seen her a few times, never had a bad punt......Nice review Pal

Offline p3ngu1n

Onto my hotlist she goes,seen her profile lots of time but never had a meet for some reason.

Cheers Kilorunner  :drinks:

It was the same for me and I suspect it was cueball's and frankc's reviews which finally forced me to get my thumb out :drinks: