Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Venues  (Read 558 times)

Offline tq85

Barring the obvious incall / outcall / car meets where else works for people? I know this lass who talks about public shagging and how it turns her on massively. I’ve done all the above and thought I might try my luck with a public shag too. So the question is do you think any WG would entertain this and where would you try your luck?

Offline Waterhouse

Being a Leo, I like my luxuries and am a lazy git in the sack, but if I was on a mission to have some fun out in the public, I'd probably pick a well appointed w/c in either a plush 5 star London hotel or a fancy department store i.e. Harrods, Harvey Nichols or Fortnum Mason.

Offline signy

I had an outdoor punt (discreet location) with KK (my review is on here somewhere), and as it was a drive to the spot, she was chatting about all the places she'd had sex (punting and otherwise) many of which were in public view. I found her generally believeable (YMMV) and I think she would be up for suggestions.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Spiceoflife

Search AW for outdoor and 61 profiles come up. Put your region in and it shod give you a hand or so.

Offline nigel4498

I had an outdoor punt (discreet location) with KK

You didn't go down under with KK did you? She's use to the outback  :lol: