Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 'Proactive Massage' or 'Halcyon Massage'  (Read 3504 times)

Offline Karlstreet

Has anybody been to either of these girls in the North East. Both only seem to have a Facebook page rather than a website or advertising anywhere. Fancying a decent massage from someone who knows what they're doing after the lockdown.  Can anyone recommend either of them?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 07:12:36 pm by Karlstreet »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Never heard of them. If you want a proper massage why not just go to one of the recognised ones that advertise.  There's loads on Yell.com.

Offline scutty brown

Has anybody been to either of these girls in the North East. Both only seem to have a Facebook page rather than a website or advertising anywhere. Fancying a decent massage from someone who knows what they're doing after the lockdown.  Can anyone recommend either of them?

Until you link to the pages you found, no-one is going to even bother looking.
Have you tried googling the phone numbers?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Until you link to the pages you found, no-one is going to even bother looking.
Have you tried googling the phone numbers?
It depends what sort of facebook pages they are if they can be posted or not. I don't recall either one being mentioned on the 179 page massage thread. 

Offline scutty brown

It depends what sort of facebook pages they are if they can be posted or not. I don't recall either one being mentioned on the 179 page massage thread.

presumably they are business profiles, not personal ones. If so they should be OK?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

presumably they are business profiles, not personal ones. If so they should be OK?
Yeah business ones are OK. Funny how they've never been mentioned before, even ones where you have to keep your boxers on get mentioned at some stage.   :unknown:

Offline maxxblue

Yes, I can recommend both of them. Never heard of either of them, but happy to oblige.  :hi:

Offline datwabbit

I've found a similar thing in London.

Maybe someone's been on the same training course?
External Link/Members Only

Halcyon seems to be in either Sunderland or Whickham but I cannot get a consistent link.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 12:31:57 am by datwabbit »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I've found a similar thing in London.

Maybe someone's been on the same training course?

Halcyon seems to be in either Sunderland or Whickham but I cannot get a consistent link.
Halcyon's in Seaton Delval, not sure where the other is. They are both on Facebook but nearly all comments are from women and whilst the pages are for professional massage services all the comments have links to the posters personal pages.

Offline datwabbit

Halcyon's in Seaton Delval, not sure where the other is. They are both on Facebook but nearly all comments are from women and whilst the pages are for professional massage services all the comments have links to the posters personal pages.

The other one is for proactive massage so they should be looking for you instead  :lol:

Offline waynekerr600

Doesn't proactive work from a boxing club/gym in Gateshead?

I'm sure in the back of my mind that someone has mentioned that she'd does a very good (legit) sports massage.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Doesn't proactive work from a boxing club/gym in Gateshead?

I'm sure in the back of my mind that someone has mentioned that she'd does a very good (legit) sports massage.
More than likely, she only advertises sports massage and all the comments are from people in Gateshead.

Edit

I've taken a proactive step and messaged to ask where she is, she didn't tell me just said she was closed due to CV-19.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 09:04:49 am by daviemac »

Offline Halcyon Dave

I must categorically state that Halcyon Massage is in no way connected to or associated with Halcyon Dave in any way. Last thing I need at my age is PM's from anyone asking for an oily see-ing to especially given the times we are going through. It takes all my time and effort to give myself a once over never mind touting for business.
Hope everyone is ok

Offline waynekerr600

I must categorically state that Halcyon Massage is in no way connected to or associated with Halcyon Dave in any way. Last thing I need at my age is PM's from anyone asking for an oily see-ing to especially given the times we are going through. It takes all my time and effort to give myself a once over never mind touting for business.
Hope everyone is ok

Change your name to proactive Dave?

That'll stop them  :thumbsup:

Offline Halcyon Dave

I'm hardly proactive at my age young Wayne but I do try my best. By the time I've thought about what I'd like to to the girls normally have me at the PONR mate. I'm thinking of moving onto feet.

Offline Sar-Major

I'm hardly proactive at my age young Wayne but I do try my best. By the time I've thought about what I'd like to to the girls normally have me at the PONR mate. I'm thinking of moving onto feet.

:scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: NOT another fucker.................................. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline waynekerr600

I'm thinking of moving onto feet.

I'd thoroughly recommend them.

Don't know where I would be without them  :thumbsup:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I'd thoroughly recommend them.

Don't know where I would be without them  :thumbsup:
Sitting on the sofa unable to get anywhere.  :D

Offline Sar-Major

Probably a friggin "Beer Crate" knowing WK..................... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline waynekerr600

Probably a friggin "Beer Crate" knowing WK..................... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

An upturned bucket like Oor Willie  :hi:

Offline waynekerr600

Bit like SM when he's had to much to drink  :hi: :sarcastic: :scare: :( :( :rolleyes: :thumbsup: :bomb:

:hi:

Offline Halcyon Dave

Don't knock it till you've tried it S-M

Offline Sar-Major

Don't knock it till you've tried it S-M

Just the thought of licking or sucking someones sweaty feet is "Gross" to say the friggin least.  :vomit:   :vomit:   :vomit:

I'd no sooner put raw fish in me gob either................  :scare:   :scare:   :scare:

Offline Sar-Major

An upturned bucket like Oor Willie  :hi:

As posh as that is it.................... :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

Offline Sar-Major

Bit like SM when he's had to much to drink  :hi: :sarcastic: :scare: :( :( :rolleyes: :thumbsup: :bomb:

:hi:

Who give a "Fuck" when ya that "Bladdered" Hic, ya "Little Cunt"   :wacko:    :wacko:    :wacko:

Offline waynekerr600

Just the thought of licking or sucking someones sweaty feet is "Gross" to say the friggin least.  :vomit:   :vomit:   :vomit:

I'd no sooner put raw fish in me gob either................  :scare:   :scare:   :scare:

Can't be worse than that Army initiation where all the squaddies ejaculate on a biscuit  :vomit:

Offline Sar-Major

Can't be worse than that Army initiation where all the squaddies ejaculate on a biscuit  :vomit:

Well after 22 years in the job, I've seen and heard of some tricks being played, but not that one.....................  :thumbsdown:

Offline waynekerr600

Well after 22 years in the job, I've seen and heard of some tricks being played, but not that one.....................  :thumbsdown:

Did you ever find that your biscuits weren't quite as crunchy as they should be?  :vomit:

Offline Sar-Major

Did you ever find that your biscuits weren't quite as crunchy as they should be?  :vomit:

Nope, never ever.................. :thumbsup:

Offline waynekerr600

Nope, never ever.................. :thumbsup:

Salted caramel a little bit extra salty on occasions?

Offline Sar-Major

Salted caramel a little bit extra salty on occasions?

Nope as I could be a bit of a "Mr Angry" at times in my early days, and guys knew "Not to Fuck" with my stuff.   ;)

Offline waynekerr600

Nope as I could be a bit of a "Mr Angry" at times in my early days, and guys knew "Not to Fuck" with my stuff.   ;)

Digestives a little extra hard to digest?

Offline datwabbit

Digestives a little extra hard to digest?

Who's been nobbing the hobnobs

Offline waynekerr600

Who's been nobbing the hobnobs

If his biscuits are fine they've been wanking in his mayo.

Offline datwabbit

If his biscuits are fine they've been wanking in his mayo.
Or the face cream

Offline waynekerr600

Offline Sar-Major

More like haemorrhoid cream knowing SM

Fuck Off you obnoxious "Little Cunt" and go play with some fuckers "Sweaty Feet".

Offline FLYING BLUE

Fuck Off you obnoxious "Little Cunt" and go play with some fuckers "Sweaty Feet".

Now now SM, don't try to bury your feelings & sit on the fence...... try letting them out  :lol:

Offline waynekerr600

Now now SM, don't try to bury your feelings & sit on the fence...... try letting them out  :lol:

He can't sit on the fence.

Plays havoc with his haemorrhoids.

Offline FLYING BLUE

He can't sit on the fence.

Plays havoc with his haemorrhoids.

I wonder if he's really Mr Norbert Piles (Nobby's piles) from Viz comic  :lol:

Offline waynekerr600

I wonder if he's really Mr Norbert Piles (Nobby's piles) from Viz comic  :lol:

More like Norbert Colon.

I heard SMs last stand was even earlier then Custer's.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 04:25:12 pm by waynekerr600 »

Offline FLYING BLUE

More like Norbert Colon.

I heard SMs last stand was even earlier then Custer's.

Sit's back and waits............  :bomb:

Offline waynekerr600

Bet he uses the word cunt in his reply :)

Offline northface

I heard he's mellowed since his accident. :lol:

Offline datwabbit

I heard he's mellowed since his accident. :lol:
Nothing like chewing on a Werther's original to mellow out.

Offline waynekerr600

That's a fucking long nap he's having.

Do you think someone should go check on him?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

No doubt matron will be along soon so I would't worry too much.   :sarcastic:

Offline FLYING BLUE

He's likely as not struggling to compose an erudite & witty riposte  :lol:
Jeez, it really is ticking now..... :bomb:

Online toon972

He might have tripped over the snake, you never know.  :lol:

Offline FLYING BLUE

He might have tripped over the snake, you never know.  :lol:

I'm sure we will very soon find out, courtesy of the SM's very own dulcet tones.... :lol: :lol: