Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pool Road, Leicester Thais  (Read 2686 times)

scamper

Has anyone had any good experiences here. The group appear to be the same ones as work on a B & S basis in Birmingham & sometimes Nottingham. I get the impression the good ones that used to work for the group there have now mostly left  ???

Offline goodolnick

The only one I know on Pool Road is Nammon who I have reviewed on here. She is keep her clothes on massage with HE and limited touching. I did have a 4 hand with her and her friend who was also Thai and gorgeous but it was expensive!

Offline simon07

External Link/Members Only

This is the link for Angie Deep and I had a crap punt with her in Nottingham a few years ago; no kissing, limited lick breasts, go down etc. Sometimes you might get good ones in Leicester and Nottingham. All rubbish service right now in both cities.

Anya was good and worked off pool road in those new flats. I think she and Katie have left the group and I am not sure they will return to East Midlands from Birmingham now?

scamper

Any idea where Anya & Katie now operate from in Brum ( I know it was supposedly Water Street before ). They have both been on my wish list for a while ?

Online teaseme888

There’s a few on pool road

Nammon - used to be good but very money driven and expensive for what she offers.! She seems to have a little attitude on her too

Karn - one of nammons friends and has a gumtree profile - in her late 30’s decent looking I think she might take her top off but again expensive. She’s now moved to the new flats at the corner of pool road
She also has another girl that works there who offers full service looks a little like nammon.

Michelle - same road and she actually doesn’t look that bad, thought of taking a gamble and went to see her on Saturday. She lives on her own in a apartment behind nammon. She looks early 30’s but could pass for 25, pretty, decent body, big boobs and natural from what I could see however I didn’t stay as I booked on the phone and when I got there had to wait 30 mins. A receptionist takes calls and told me to go in but I seen the guy walk out that stole my appointment :angry:. The main reason I didn’t stay was she had these cuts on her lips and I didn’t seem keen on them.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was going to do a neg review but didn’t get a chance hope this is ok instead.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 10:39:39 pm by teaseme888 »

Offline scouting

Michelle worked as Jenny Hot Sexy when she first arrived in the UK. Review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=213267.0

Don't know if the Michelle in question is actually the same girl or pics switched. I would definitely have put her at the younger end of the scale.
The profile for Jenny isn't currently available but verification pic is here

Online teaseme888

Michelle worked as Jenny Hot Sexy when she first arrived in the UK. Review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=213267.0

Don't know if the Michelle in question is actually the same girl or pics switched. I would definitely have put her at the younger end of the scale.
The profile for Jenny isn't currently available but verification pic is here

Jenny is Michelle from that pic.

Offline goodolnick

I agree with the comment about Nammon.
Yes she has developed an attitude and is perhaps overly money grasping.
She charges top prices for her no touch fully clothed massage which although good is too expensive.
Also the time she offered me 4 hand it was over double the charge for 2 hand.....
Shame because she is very good at what she does and up until recently has a pleasant way with her.

Offline ashparmar2512

The tetuan rd group of thais (katie, anya, vivian etc) have now got a flat on poole rd. I saw anya there last September and was supposed to see angie a few weeks ago but was pissed about. I do believe that katie and anya have gone indie now though

Offline simon07

There’s a few on pool road

Karn - one of nammons friends and has a gumtree profile - in her late 30’s decent looking I think she might take her top off but again expensive. She’s now moved to the new flats at the corner of pool road
She also has another girl that works there who offers full service looks a little like nammon.

Any links for Karn and info on her and her friend?

Offline jayuk99

Karn is not in her 30s more like 50s

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

This profile has indicated that she is based on Pool Road when in Leicester. Would anyone know if she is part of the same group?

Online RogerBoner

This profile has indicated that she is based on Pool Road when in Leicester. Would anyone know if she is part of the same group?
The photos of Holly are of Nicky Love and now the photos from my review of Nicky are someone else https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=125686.0
That's the way it is with the Water Street tourers. However I think this profile is just being used for B & S
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 01:19:07 pm by RogerBoner »

Offline danieles

Good Evening Gents.

Any one have a chance to see Nammon recently ?
Looks like she disappeared from Leicester ??

Offline goodolnick

I think she has left Leicester for the brighter lights of London.
She was getting greedy and arrogant so I for one will not miss her.
Over and Out!

Offline danieles

Thanks.
I'm on same page with you.  She changed bad way and start treating people like shit... anyway a bit ago she was normal and for little help hand she was very cooperative the way we expected.

Offline GingerNuts

Thanks.
I'm on same page with you.  She changed bad way and start treating people like shit... anyway a bit ago she was normal and for little help hand she was very cooperative the way we expected.

Why didn't you review her, good and/or bad?

Offline danieles

I did feedback once and ended up as fake ... some people didn't agree with my opinion.
Never mind.