Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy leticia for you - Reading  (Read 1228 times)

22 review(s) for sexy leticia for you (18 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Al

As a new member I am posting up some historical reviews from the past year. Some may be short on specific details as I have not kept notes. I figure some feedback is better than none though.

sexy leticia for you
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Date: this was between March and May 2020

Price: £160 per hour

Comms: all straightforward and done on day. I booked very close to the visit – maybe a couple of hours before.

Venue: modern flat on a complex of modern blocks of flats. Parking out on the road. I think you had to get gate access before then being given access to the main door. Leticia guided me in whilst I was on the phone.

Girl: as others have said her photos are probably quite old and photoshopped – although she is the one in the photos. But she was still attractive. She spoke very good English. And she was very friendly. Not sure on age but mid 30’s at least.

Meet: She asked me if I wanted to kiss to which I said yes so she asked me to use some mouthwash.
I can’t remember a huge amount about the ins and outs but BJ and sex in standard positions. She also asked if I wanted a finger up the bum, which I said yes to and was done with a condom on the finger. She did ask me what I wanted to do so she was very much focussed on pleasing me rather than going through a set routine.

No timewasting or rushing although I did finish within the hour.

I had a shower after.

Pros
-friendly girl who was focussed on customer satisfaction

Cons
-the photos are not accurate and this may be an automatic negative for some.

I note her profile says she is only in Reading until December 2020 and it shows her as accessing from Brazil so she may be in a different area if/when she comes back.

Overall a good visit – definitely above the level of a pump and dump.