Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Saucy Sasha - Folkestone  (Read 1586 times)

36 review(s) for Sandy luscious  (19 positive, 8 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]
28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6115715) (11 positive, 5 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline Dazz1976

Location Folkestone
1hr £180
Back in the Summer. (August)

Link:

External Link/Members Only

Also know as Sophie Diamonds, Sandy luscious.

Comms:
Via WhatsApp on the day as per her request. These are a bit hit n miss and vague, also as per previous reviews she seems to go silent at the meet time. With the obligatory "ok give me five minutes" which is fifteen  when she does message. If the rest wasn’t fantastic it would been a neutral.

Small Air BnB in Folkestone easy to find, (Description of location removed by mod) it’s a holiday let with other flats so I imagine no-one pays you attention. Parking is a small car park at the bottom of the road. This visit did happen back in The summer (only just able to join) so there wasn’t many people around.

Looks:
What a body.
Definitely the woman from the photos (hyper critical these maybe a year or two old). But still wow, I’d say she’s size 8 hard to judge as her boobs are huge fake one (good nice job) and she’s 5’4/5’5. Tiny waste, slim with a flat stomach, great arse. I’d have to agree with the others her face is show her age and it’s not 25. Fake semi hard lips. A lot of lipstick, which covers you!

The Meet:
Sasha opened the door, hiding behind but it was a communal hall way so I understood. Plus as I found out she was only wearing stockings, garter belt and knickers. What a sight, her tits are divine great nipples that were hard as nails. Ushered in with warmth and friendliness. With Big smacker once the door was closed.

Taken to the bedroom with plenty of friendly chat while I must say in awe of her body. I Quickly dispensed of the awkward paperwork. Then used the facilities to wash my hands (COVID) I showered just before the visit as it was close to home.

When back in the room plenty of light FK as she removed my clothing. (Brief stop due to her covering my face in lipstick) then she laid on the bed on her back and proceeded to give me the best owo I have ever experienced. Deep, wet, noisy and she tickles your balls with her tongue as she goes. Well this made me pop far too quickly. CIM no worries which was spat in a tissue after draining every drop.

To give the little fella a rest it was onto the bed to explore that amazing body wow it’s toned and firm great fake boobs, good arse and she’s tiny in a good way I quickly ventured down after some kissing and doing what I love RO she was clean and smelt good I do believe I made her come, fingers were allowed and I did perform rimming which she seemed to enjoy.

Then back to me, Sasha is very energetic and seems to enjoy what she does more amazing owo to get me ready which took slightly longer not that this bother her so a bit of 69 while she worked her magic. Then on with the hat and first off doggie with some arse finger play. We then moved to CG which proved all to much as she went for it. And I popped again in the hat.

I got the impression that all her enjoys list were on offer at no point did she stop me or it seemed hold back. We chatted and she gave me a massage after and at no point did she clock watch.

More conversation flowed as I dressed then said my goodbyes and left.

Would definitely see again, on this meet alone she has a happy demeanour and genuine. Great punt worth a visit.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 12:19:58 pm by daviemac »