Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 36GBlonde-Maidenhead  (Read 1116 times)

3 review(s) for Blonde36G (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Harry Monk

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only   

So when Japanese Coco went Wong on the second attempt this SP was my Plan B on the day.

Called her up and she sends address and her options .
I stand outside her door for ages knocking several times , I can hear her talking quite loudly. Eventually she answers the door.
Not un attractive but def no stunner and a bit lumpy in places ,though she has a pleasant way about her.
I decide this is a cheapo pump and dump so go for £60 half hour.
She gives a nice massage but she don't half yap on a bit and I often haven't got a scooby what she is on about. She proceeds to give OW which I have to say was bloody good , she can take a length down well. Off with the Mac and she wanks me for a while, another Mac on and she lies back. I give her a good hammering moving her around a bit before finishing off in doggy .

In summary she's  an OK bang and I think she would do A . She is a good plan B or C and she is a pleasant enough girl but no looker nor a particularly good body, decent arse though,but she is fun and gets into the act well.
Oh yeah lots of wipes tissues and alcohol gel going on...not too annoying though.
I ask if there is another girl on site and she's says no but I don't believe her, I wanted to see if she looked any better, hey ho .