Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cosmopolitan vs Piccadilly Selecta  (Read 597 times)

Offline scoffscoffer

Only been to Cosmo once...wondering how the two compare if have tried both...girls /prices/extras etc....also, how easy is it to slip in & out give both on main roads?

Offline SpunkStreet

Hi Scoffer

Picadilly is the sister parlour to Cosmo so it slightly cheaper, you can get a basic service for £35. The girls are generally fit but every guy has their own type.

The main road is busy but you can sometimes find it fairly clear when the traffic lights are green and the cars are flowing past without having to stop. IMHO it's just a case of not giving a fuck and letting your knob guide you up the stairs  :D

Cheers,

SS

Offline scoffscoffer

Haha...well put!!
Is it worth paying extra for a better room?

Offline SpunkStreet

No problem Scoffer  :hi:

It can be true though, the mind can over think the fact that the road is busy and there are people around whereas the purple headed warrior will just want you to get through the buzzer door and into some clunge!

I don't know, I've never been in any of the more expensive rooms. I'd imagine you'd get a better and bigger room and bed but I'm not 100%. Some of the more experienced and respected punters might be able to help with that.

Cheers,

SS

Offline scoffscoffer

Haha..yeah Jay would be straight in there und upto his knees in clunge!!  :drinks:

Offline Ka79

I prefer bigger rooms because of a more relxed atmosphere plus they tend to have better showers only by a fraction though

Offline con-a-ser

both owned / run by the same people

Cosmo is the queen & slightly more expensive at
day prices
30 mins small room £40
30 mins VIP room £45
Night prices
30 mins small room £45
30 mins VIP room £50

Pic sel
30 mins small room £35
each room as a shower at Cosmo but at PS a shower on the landing
Also the favorite / Provern ladies seem to end up working at Cosmo

Me & a friend used to joke if a girl had been promoted to Cosmo or relegated to PS

but at the end up the day we are there for the girls so it is up to the days rota that takes your fancy
I find I seem to enjoy my cosmo visits as seem less of a risk the PS on the girl been good

Offline SpunkStreet

He certainly would Scoffer. Fucking one, fingering one, toeing one and licking out another (all at the same time of course)  :D.   it is a good parlour and the girls usually give you a good service, have you checked out their review page on the wiki?

I like your joke con-a-ser.  :D   if I may add to the banter it may seem that Chloe, Katie and Ling were always fighting for The League Title and consistantly qualifying for The Champions League.

Cheers,

SS

Offline scoffscoffer

Any girls to avoid at PS? Might give them a try this weekend  ;)
Is it better in the day or night? Any price difference? Have read good to get in just after shift change...is that 20:30?

Offline con-a-ser

Any girls to avoid at PS? Might give them a try this weekend  ;)
Is it better in the day or night? Any price difference? Have read good to get in just after shift change...is that 20:30?

Early in the day or just after shift change but more to do with number of showers in the building