Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone know what happened to Jess from the georgian  (Read 655 times)

Online Pat Phelan

I visited her about ten times in Oldham (the georgian) during early 2019. She had long black hair with a pale complexion, large blue eyes and she was around 5’5 of stocky or chubby build, and around size 14. She gave the best blow job I’ve ever had off a woman. She was always friendly and chatty and gave an excellent service. She disappeared around April of that year and I was just wondering where she went and if she’s still around. I’d love to see her again and wouldn’t mind travelling a fair distance.

Online Dickled

The first time I ever visited the Georgian I saw Jess and posted a review which echoes your approval of her OWO skills...
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=224672.0
Aside from her WG skills I found her a likeable girl.
Not sure what she's doing now.
Sadly, the Georgian looks like one of those places unlikely to reopen (Ill be glad to be proved wrong).

Offline Rack Admirer

The Georgian is up for sale:

External Link/Members Only

I think the owner either died or retired.

In recent times I believe it had a reputation for having many EE girls. I can't say for sure as I've not visited for well over a decade. I'd be surprised if it remained a brothel to be honest. Maybe turn into a swingers club or sauna, etc.

Online Pat Phelan

The Georgian is up for sale:

External Link/Members Only

I think the owner either died or retired.

In recent times I believe it had a reputation for having many EE girls. I can't say for sure as I've not visited for well over a decade. I'd be surprised if it remained a brothel to be honest. Maybe turn into a swingers club or sauna, etc.

I agree. I first visited this place in 2014 and I saw Kim a few times (now Robyn or Taylor at la maison). I saw a few others once, Olivia, then a chubby bird called Chelsea and an EE called Sonya which was unbelievably a borderline neutral punt..... almost. But more recently Jess who was one of my best ever punts and every visit was equally amazing. I thought I saw her once in a co op but I could have just imagined it. She used to leave me with a small hickey on the head of my cock from the sucking, like a love bite