Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Star RO performers  (Read 567 times)

Offline Andy-ShyGuy

After a long break from punting I'm slowly getting back into the saddle again.

I've started off slow with a few visits to Soho walk ups (see my posts in the dedicated London thread - there are some crackers about at the moment despite the number of walkups diminishing)

I have a craving now though for something more personal and intimate.  Reflecting on my punts from years gone by, the thing I enjoy more than anything else is giving oral to a WG who is into it - a 'star performer'.  The following must all be ticked for a WG to meet the category of RO star performer:
- willing and keen to receive oral
- allows fingering
- gets wet from receiving oral
- orgasms from oral/ fingering
- is happy to taste her own juices (either from my fingers or my lips)
- allows rimming/ anal fingering (this last one is optional but really adds to the experience)

I personally can think of no greater turn on than having my face buried in some young prossies snatch, tongue/ fingers up her increasingly wet pussy and feel her orgasm. I had a couple of regulars 'back in the day' who hit the mark in this respect (Little Princessa in London, and Carolina in Southampton) but they are both long gone so I'm on the search for some new contenders.  Location wise I can be fairly flexible so thought I'd start the thread off here and see if we can't build up a listing of all such star performers - if the list gets long we can group by region.

So here are the two I've found so far based on field reports from others. This should give you an idea of what I'm looking for - I'll be seeking to make appointments with both of the WGs below.  I am looking for a punt this coming week but neither of the two below are available on the right day/ location for me

Gorgeous Vicky: External Link/Members Only
Ava.Valentine: External Link/Members Only

Offline dynatron

was interested and happy to read your post because i thought i was pherhaps the only punter left who as you do adores giving oral to completion-like you there have been one or two regular ladies over the years who did enjoy just that ,however both have now retired or so it seems however im realy struggling to find anyone these days who genuine enjoys receiving-ladies on a work say yes so you book but once there you can tell they are not into it-like you say nothing more arousing than SEEING AND HEARING A LADY ORGASM and tasting there own juices is a bonus.-you would think that having a guy go down on them just the way they like to completion would possibly be a pleasure for some women.
good luck with your search and please keep us posted if you have any success