Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Money in an envelope!  (Read 4796 times)

Offline Golovkin

When sp requests money to be put in an envelope don't see the point myself. I personally don't bother with them when the seem to want things like this it seems petty. You know they go away and count it anyway why not just have it visible?

Online OakTree

Offline RedKettle

Never been asked to do that and never seen it on a profile.

I have only done it when arriving at a role play and there is some excuse (eg here is the letter from work) to facilitate handing over the cash.

ickydicky

Never been asked to do that and never seen it on a profile.

I have only done it when arriving at a role play and there is some excuse (eg here is the letter from work) to facilitate handing over the cash.

just have the fucking fee(pun intended) in your pocket pull it out and hand it over. fuck sake its a hoor you are paying. :bomb:

Offline Marmalade

I prefer to watch her count the coins. Oooh the concentration. Like watching a cripple get out of a wheelchair. Then for the next miracle ...

Offline smiths

When sp requests money to be put in an envelope don't see the point myself. I personally don't bother with them when the seem to want things like this it seems petty. You know they go away and count it anyway why not just have it visible?

I would need to own a fucking stationers if I gave every WG an envelope, absolutely no point in me doing so. I very clearly count the money out and get the WG to agree its right as it avoids "mis-understandings" I find.

Offline Marmalade

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This girl does.  Check under the "Etiquette" tab.

In her blog she believes she's a Russian agent.
In her pricing she believes she's worth £200 an hour.
In her profile, AW believes she's just a cheap EE prostitute from Lithuania.

Enough to make any 'envelope' self-destruct together with the photos of her as a teenager: think I'll put the money on the horses.

Offline AnthG

I prefer to watch her count the coins. Oooh the concentration. Like watching a cripple get out of a wheelchair. Then for the next miracle ...

I absolutely love your posts Marmalade. You literally have me laughing here while reading that one.

In terms of the OP. I used to put the money in an envelope for every punt after reading it in a how to guide of punting when I first started up. Here it is for those curious.

External Link/Members Only

I stopped about a year or so into it after a topic here where everyone, both punters and WGs were saying its not needed at all.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Silver Birch

Never used an envelope.

Maybe it makes it her feel less of a prostitute  :sarcastic:

That bollox on her profile would put me off booking her.

Offline TemplarLord

I seem to be the odd one out, I always use an envelope, normally Red from a Christmas Card Pack I've had for years. Sometimes I put the lady's name on it.
I have in the past not used money at all, when using an agency I'd pay upfront by card. Kind of made it feel like a date. I know that's too fluffy for some of you, but that's my choice.

Offline Silver Birch

I seem to be the odd one out, I always use an envelope, normally Red from a Christmas Card Pack I've had for years. Sometimes I put the lady's name on it.
I have in the past not used money at all, when using an agency I'd pay upfront by card. Kind of made it feel like a date. I know that's too fluffy for some of you, but that's my choice.

:scare: :scare: :scare:

There are so many thing wrong in your post! Still, that's just my opinion and it's your choice.

I'd worry about the envelope being in my pocket if I got run over by a bus with "Amy luvs Anal" on the front.  :sarcastic:

Offline JEH7376

The first punt I ever had, I put the dough in an envelope

The (hard-faced EE) girl looked at me like 'wtf', in fact I think she even said 'what are you doing that for' or words to that effect.

Never again

Online threechilliman

I used envelopes for the first few meets. A dim and distant memory now that makes me laugh.

tcm

godwulf7

I have maybe a slightly different approach to payment.... I always use an envelope to hold the dosh.  Upon arrival, once I've decided that I'm staying, and that the services I'm interested in are available with no surprise extras, I usually put the envelope down on a table or windowsill and say 'That's for you'.  What the WG does next tells me a lot about the sort of girl she is and how the punt is likely to go. If she snatches it up, fishes out the notes and counts them right in front of me, it is likelier to be a colder sort of service provision, and entirely about the money instead of what I will necessarily enjoy.  If she just says thanks and takes it to stash it next door, it tells me that she is a careful WG, learning the trade, and perhaps lacking in confidence. Or that a Sergei or Mama-san is nearby who makes the rules about cash handling.  However, if she leaves the envelope where it is and gives me a kiss and gets down to business, I figure she is a smart WG who has already decided that I am a genuine punter, and that I am far more likely to have a much better time with her.

Sure, it may be a 'hoor' as some say, but I see no reason to risk humiliating or belittling a WG by tossing cash at them to pick up.  Better to treat them with some dignity if you want a better experience.  Most WGs seem to respond positively to being treated decently, I've found.  Some will still treat you like they hate you and can't wait for you to fuck off, but you just don't return to those.  More often than not, the WG will treat you well in return, because they are often the ones who want to cultivate repeat custom with punters who show them a modicum of respect and enjoy their time with them.  There's a balance to be struck between being a fluffy mug who gets taken advantage of, and being a bastard who WGs can't wait to get rid of!

Offline Marmalade

Trouble is, after she 'pops next door for something' she likes to calculate her tax return, pray to The Lord (her pimp), and then forget the purpose of your visit (just like she forgets to pay tax and Jesus forgets to save her). Placing the money in the bag you just got at the fishmonger may help to overcome this problem.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Have your dick out. Smell the wet wipe to make sure she's used it first, and casually suggest she can hang on to it to to re-use after giving you everything on her likes list.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 02:43:55 pm by Marmalade »

Offline Silver Birch

I see no reason to risk humiliating or belittling a WG by tossing cash at them to pick up.  Better to treat them with some dignity if you want a better experience.

Only a cunt would do that, and would deserve a shit punt.

I am never disrepectful, but see nothing wrong with asking her to count it. I had one wg actually take out a pen to check for counterfeit notes once and I was mildly amused by it. Those who find the transaction uncomfortable are either too sensitive, or need a different hobby.

Offline Rockhead

I've always used an envelope - no particular reason and no justification for it; just old habits die hard I guess.

Offline Golovkin

I have maybe a slightly different approach to payment.... I always use an envelope to hold the dosh.  Upon arrival, once I've decided that I'm staying, and that the services I'm interested in are available with no surprise extras, I usually put the envelope down on a table or windowsill and say 'That's for you'.  What the WG does next tells me a lot about the sort of girl she is and how the punt is likely to go. If she snatches it up, fishes out the notes and counts them right in front of me, it is likelier to be a colder sort of service provision, and entirely about the money instead of what I will necessarily enjoy.  If she just says thanks and takes it to stash it next door, it tells me that she is a careful WG, learning the trade, and perhaps lacking in confidence. Or that a Sergei or Mama-san is nearby who makes the rules about cash handling.  However, if she leaves the envelope where it is and gives me a kiss and gets down to business, I figure she is a smart WG who has already decided that I am a genuine punter, and that I am far more likely to have a much better time with her.

Sure, it may be a 'hoor' as some say, but I see no reason to risk humiliating or belittling a WG by tossing cash at them to pick up.  Better to treat them with some dignity if you want a better experience.  Most WGs seem to respond positively to being treated decently, I've found.  Some will still treat you like they hate you and can't wait for you to fuck off, but you just don't return to those.  More often than not, the WG will treat you well in return, because they are often the ones who want to cultivate repeat custom with punters who show them a modicum of respect and enjoy their time with them.  There's a balance to be struck between being a fluffy mug who gets taken advantage of, and being a bastard who WGs can't wait to get rid of!
Who said anything about throwing the cash at them? I either hand it to them or put on the table/ draws in full view. So they can see it how do they know if it isn't Monopoly money if they don't check it?

rumbler

My last punt the girl had a bit about the money must be in an envelope as part of her 'before the meeting' email. First time I've ever been requested to put the money in an envelope so I then had to find one as rarely ever use them.

Offline RedKettle

just have the fucking fee(pun intended) in your pocket pull it out and hand it over. fuck sake its a hoor you are paying. :bomb:

Not sure why you pegged that as a response to my comment?  I do just hand over the money, except as I said when it is in a envelope to go along with a role play.  If you have agreed to go with a role from the moment she answers the door then handing over cash does not always fit the story.  You might not be bothered but I like to get into the role play - and then the girl  :D

Offline mrdiamond77

Only a cunt would do that, and would deserve a shit punt.

I am never disrepectful, but see nothing wrong with asking her to count it. I had one wg actually take out a pen to check for counterfeit notes once and I was mildly amused by it. Those who find the transaction uncomfortable are either too sensitive, or need a different hobby.

I always count the money in front of her when I get out my wallet and then ask her to check as well.

cockneybstrd

I seem to be the odd one out, I always use an envelope, normally Red from a Christmas Card Pack I've had for years. Sometimes I put the pro$$iesname on it.
There I helped you. Lady indeed....

What you mean is you need in your head to believe it's not a cash for sex encounter.

Fair enough if that's what you need.

ickydicky

hand the cash to the hoor for the fuck. would you put your cash in an envelope before handing it over at the bar for a bevy.

Offline Marmalade

I always count the money in front of her when I get out my wallet and then ask her to check as well.
And let her see the wallet is empty so the cow doesn't expect a tip.

Fluffies however should wrap up a packet of rolos and use lots of sellotape. Tell her it is a surprise to open later. Se'll think it is maybe a necklace or something.  :D

Offline cueball

I've never handed the brass over in an envelope, too much faffing for me that.

I take right money, punting phone and car key.

It's worked just fine so far  :thumbsup:

Offline Nagilum

She wants to post it back home to Lithuania, which is why she nips out, licks the stamp, runs to the post office and sends it economy.  Right penny pincher i'd say not buying her own envelope!

Offline Alvin

I've occassionally used an envelope but it was mainly a way of keep the money in one place (inside my backpack with my clean gym gear) on a baking hot day.

Offline two20

Definitely an envelope man, I just couldn't bring myself to hand over the money "uncovered".

Yeboahsleftfoot

My valet hands it over on a silver salver, in crisp 50s in a Smythson envelope with each girl's name embossed on it, along with my custom made condoms, then opens the champagne, pours three glasses and leaves, waiting outside with the chauffeur in the Roller, surely there is no other way.

Online threechilliman

Definitely an envelope man, I just couldn't bring myself to hand over the money "uncovered".

Why? That's what I thought when I started. Now I just get the cash out and hand it over. Don't even think about it any more, at the end of the day it's a business transaction. You pay, she drops her knickers. No?

tcm

Offline cueball

:lol: why  not?

In your head is it a Xmas card you're handing over? :D

Offline fairfield

Envelope or paperclip works for me. I NEVER go to a punt with any extra cash, so i want to keep the punting fee separate from any other money which stays behind.
An envelope also acts like a sort of 'piggy bank' as i put together the weeks punting money.   

ClarkeOfTheCourse

I always hand over the money in an envelope, saves wasting time counting it out. If she wants to check I've not short changed her she can do that while I'm in the shower. It's an instant mark down if she wants to timewaste and count it out in front of me.

cockneybstrd

Do you call them dates or encounters ? always take a token gift

So you do regard people that hand over the money straight as barenoters ?

I always assumed those that use protection when handing over money are trying to pass off snide notes

Online OakTree

It's an instant mark down if she wants to timewaste and count it out in front of me.

Some people insist on it being counted in front of them.

Years ago I used to place it in an envelope until one day handing it over, the girl looked at me with this, You sad fuck expression and said, "Ahh! how quaint".

I never bothered with an envelope again.

Offline stevedave

I do this too, but I've found that them trying to add up all the 5p's just eats into the length of the punt too much  :D

Online threechilliman

Years ago I used to place it in an envelope until one day handing it over, the girl looked at me with this, You sad fuck expression and said, "Ahh! how quaint".

A girl said something similar to me, can't remember who. 'Oh an envelope, not seen one of those for a while'.

tcm

SUMO61

I got paid cash in hand the other week, for a bit of consultancy work, a first for me...

After thirty odd years of getting a salary, after a load of deductions, it felt fucking great. Cash, for my skills, straight into my pocket..*

For a brief moment, I got the buzz a prossie must get. Filthy lucre for a piece of you - who cares if it's your brain or body. Someone wants to pay for it. It was brilliant watching them count it out. Who needs an envelope???

* I will, of course, declare my earnings on my tax return.. ;)

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Depends how much you're handing over I guess. I wouldn't bother for an £80 punt.

charming_red

The only time I'd use an envelope is if I'm trying to cover up I'm using Monopoly money, hoping she won't open until after the punt!

Offline Silver Birch

I always hand over the money in an envelope, saves wasting time counting it out. If she wants to check I've not short changed her she can do that while I'm in the shower. It's an instant mark down if she wants to timewaste and count it out in front of me.

Perhaps you should try notes instead of coins  :sarcastic:

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Perhaps you should try notes instead of coins  :sarcastic:

If i used coins i'd be walking with a limp like an OG pimp  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline sonyvaio

My valet hands it over on a silver salver, in crisp 50s in a Smythson envelope with each girl's name embossed on it, along with my custom made condoms, then opens the champagne, pours three glasses and leaves, waiting outside with the chauffeur in the Roller, surely there is no other way.

Notes are so passe , I use the really handy little 1g gold bars from Royal Mint Bullion instead of 50s

:)

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I absolutely love your posts Marmalade. You literally have me laughing here while reading that one.

In terms of the OP. I used to put the money in an envelope for every punt after reading it in a how to guide of punting when I first started up. Here it is for those curious.

I stopped about a year or so into it after a topic here where everyone, both punters and WGs were saying its not needed at all.
The usual nonsense:

For example, to make a sweeping generalisation, girls under 23 are rather unreliable and far more interested in your wallet than delivering customer satisfaction! Fit young guys are what these girls are accustomed to in their private lives, so if you're 40+ yourself, then as far as they're concerned you have nothing in common, and this work means getting jiggy with an old man. There is also a higher chance they might be pimped.

Offline Anadin

When I first started punting 3 or so years ago it seemed to be a thing written on many profiles so I just did it with everyone. After a while I just stopped particularly with regulars.

Offline Marmalade

I had a complaint once after giving a WG a fifty. Asked me to bring smaller notes in future. She thought she'd get funny looks trying to spend it.

HankF

I just give then the fee in notes. Never used an envelope.

Offline NIK

Never used an envelope in 35 years. It's fluffy bollocks. Similarly I never call it 'sorted out the paperwork' in reviews.
Nor do I ever say it was 'on with the raincoat' or 'treat her well guys.'  :rolleyes:

Offline fairfield

Guess there isn't much of the Mills and Boon then in your book, boss.
Punting still has that new rosy glow for me. If you get your notes from the Abbey National counter, the girls will put them in an envelope for you - sort of an official approval for the punt. Sometimes they ask - 'are you going to spend the money on anything special?' (prolly be kind to an OAP day) never had the guts to give an actual breakdown.