Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Outing a postop  (Read 1628 times)

Prices Slashed

If someone outs a postop who legally changed their gender from male to female, can that someone be held accountable in civil court for causing harm?

What if the postop was a prostitute, and did not inform the client? Can the prostitute be liable for misrepresentation?  Can the punter that outs her be sued?

Offline HarryZZ

If someone outs a postop who legally changed their gender from male to female, can that someone be held accountable in civil court for causing harm?

What if the postop was a prostitute, and did not inform the client? Can the prostitute be liable for misrepresentation?  Can the punter that outs her be sued?

I don't know if it would come under general discrimination laws, but I don't think you could be prosecuted for pointing out that somebody was from India, that wouldn't be racist, it would only be if you treated them differently in some way because of their race, gender, age or in this instance pointed out they were post-op male to female.

Offline freeze44

What harm has been caused?

The post op should be open about the change and although data protection may be claimed, if there are strong reasons for breaking the legislation and exposing them,  then it could be considered fair.

At the end of the day, best posting something like that here so those who review etc will know.

Offline AnthG

Do you honestly think any civil court would entertain any of this? Seriously.

The only thing you would have anything to worry about is if you went onto here, then went onto UKE, then went onto another forum, and another and so forth revealing this each and every time and she/he could potentially try and claim a course of conduct of harassment causing her distress.

But really again, she/he is a prostitute and you are on a punting forum. Not going to happen.

But let's say if it does. She/he needs to know your home address to send the claim to. And also your real name to sue you with. She/he would have to know that alongside that you are also "prices slashed" and tie them together.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Beamer

WTF does any of this matter?
IMO This is bordering on the ridiculous  :hi:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
you have already been asked by what you meant by "harm caused" so are you going to elaborate or are just just playing silly games
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Prices Slashed

you have already been asked by what you meant by "harm caused" so are you going to elaborate or are just just playing silly games

Something along the lines of External Link/Members Only

• Banned
  • Service Provider

• Banned
  • Service Provider

Prices Slashed

in english what exactly has he person done to you?

Say the person says she is a female WG. I find that she is not a true female, but is transgender. So I out her on this site.

• Banned
  • Service Provider
thats up to you , bit different than going to court tho .

Offline cb9999

I think you have answered your own question in the question itself.  If someone has legally changed their gender identification then there can be no misrepresentation.  You can only misrepresent something which is different to the legal fact....which this situation would clearly not be.  Quod erat demonstrandum!

Prices Slashed

thats up to you , bit different than going to court tho .
She then takes offense at being outed. She is harmed by misgendering.

Offline cb9999

My question then would be who is causing the harm?  One is able to select the appropriate gender.  That, whether you like it or not is a fact.  Totally agree with Rebecca on this one.  Not entirely certain why it is that you are taking this as some sort of personal affront.  People are who they are. Clearly not 'misgendered' if she identifies as female.  Your own preferences are your own concern of course but there is no reason to be offended because others are not as you would have them be.

Online scutty brown

Say the person says she is a female WG. I find that she is not a true female, but is transgender. So I out her on this site.

I can't provide an example or details, but I'm fairly certain the police would find a way of using the various hate crime legislation against you if they thought the damage caused was significant enough to warrant action.

Prices Slashed

I think you have answered your own question in the question itself.  If someone has legally changed their gender identification then there can be no misrepresentation.  You can only misrepresent something which is different to the legal fact....which this situation would clearly not be.  Quod erat demonstrandum!
So if a transgendered male-to-female legally changes their gender ID to female and advertises as female on AW, then they are indeed female and punters have to consider them female in every way?

Caveat emptor! (and that's about all I know)  :rolleyes:

Offline cb9999

I think you have indeed answered your own question and caveat emptor would be appropriate.

Online scutty brown

So if a transgendered male-to-female legally changes their gender ID to female and advertises as female on AW, then they are indeed female and punters have to consider them female in every way?

That would be my understanding of the law
blame Tony Blair

Prices Slashed

I can't provide an example or details, but I'm fairly certain the police would find a way of using the various hate crime legislation against you if they thought the damage caused was significant enough to warrant action.
As AnthG indicated earlier, they got to find me first so this forum would have a visit from The Law.

Offline cb9999

I guess the reality is in the difference between the two statements:  'I used to be a man and now I am a woman' and 'I have always been a woman however I was born with the wrong parts'.  (I am neither of those by the way, just a normal hetero bloke but I get that everyone isn't the same!)

Online scutty brown

As AnthG indicated earlier, they got to find me first so this forum would have a visit from The Law.

Hiding behind the website is all very well, but shows a degree of naivety.
What happens if at some point in the future the forum is hacked and someone releases the user logons and IP addresses? Suddenly you have a problem. It just happened in Holland, it could happen here. For all the experience and skills of the site admins, you can never rule out the possibility of the site getting hacked - and your ID getting exposed

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Can you clarify this. Are you talking about a prostitute who is a post op, but advertises as female and you've seen her then to discover she used to be a bloke?? In that case you could post on here that she is transgender because that's the truth. Stating the truth in a non malicious way is not libellous.

The first link you posted was about a woman who set up two twitter accounts to harass the the subject and call her a man, that is illegal and comes under the malicious communications act.

if you are discussing the subject in general that would be classed as 'off topic' and not allowed, posts have to be punting related.

Prices Slashed

Can you clarify this. Are you talking about a prostitute who is a post op, but advertises as female and you've seen her then to discover she used to be a bloke?? In that case you could post on here that she is transgender because that's the truth. Stating the truth in a non malicious way is not libellous.
A few here have done so already.

Offline AnthG

What happens if at some point in the future the forum is hacked and someone releases the user logons and IP addresses?

This is why everyone should have a punting email address.

The IPs only your ISP could do something with this. And I doubt they'd respond to a request from Lucious Lynda wanting to sue a member as she used to be called Paul.

Your ISP would only release your details if the police asked them to. And even then not freely.

So you'd have to rely upon, 1. someone hacking this site. Then releasing the IP address online.

2. Then this prostitute finding this (most prostitutes wouldn't even know where to look).

3. Then them asking your ISP to release your information to them, and them doing this.

4. Then taking this to court and the court actually listening to this claim (which they won't unless it was very sinister someone had done, and if it was the case they'd get banned from her for doing that sinister thing anyway).

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
A few here have done so already.

So what is the point of his thread.   :unknown:

Offline Beamer

There is no point at all  :hi:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 09:42:23 pm by Beamer »

Offline Dark_Gable

We have a thread for this:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=67631.0

I don't see a law suit raised by a post op WG over being outed gaining any traction whatsoever :unknown:

Offline king tarzan

Of course should be outed..
Your saving someone from unknowingly becoming a queer.
Yukkz :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
What a silly thing to say...
:rolleyes:

Offline cotton

What a silly thing to say...
:rolleyes:
But Tarzan is right , she should be outed to save some poor unfortunate soul from unwittingly being sucked into the grey area between hetero and homosexuality , and as Daviemac says there is nothing wrong in revealing the truth that someone is transgender , if she dosnt like it thats tufftitty , the higher priority is preventing some poor guy being taken advantage of by one of these transgender blokes.

Offline AnthG

Agree, personally speaking. I think regular plain TSes many people would happily see as they know what they get. I have seen a good few who look totally hot and would happily with wide eyes see.

But the thought of post-op TSes are just retch inducing and need to be outed as that is just vile.....And she can threaten to sue all she wants. 

Offline whiskyfan

Methinks you protest too much. For someone with no interest in TS you spend a lot of time on threads related to them. ;) We're just waiting for your first review. :D

Offline finn5555

yet again avoiding the question .

You are such a fucking hypocrite at times  :dash: :dash:

Offline One Eyed Snake

Yes it does matter, I fucked what I thought was a female, it was only when it was nearly over I had my doubts. I did some research and he’d been a waggon driver in Barnsley. I felt absolutely shite, he wanted a fucking big slap

Offline finn5555

Yes it does matter, I fucked what I thought was a female, it was only when it was nearly over I had my doubts. I did some research and he’d been a waggon driver in Barnsley. I felt absolutely shite, he wanted a fucking big slap

Fucking hilarious  :D :D :D :D

Do a report  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 04:21:35 pm by finn5555 »

Online scutty brown

So while you were fucking him you were happy............you only got upset after the event?
If you didn't notice at the time does it matter? You fucked what you thought was a girl and presumably finished with an orgasm, so whats the problem?

Offline TheMurloc

My thoughts are if you’re telling the facts and being respectful there’s no issue to defend however if it’s malicious then you deserve everything the law throws at you.

I’ve had a WG that I believed to be female and through research here suspected a transgender, the WG advertises as female and makes no reference to being trans all images look feminine including those on her Facebook where she appears to be female. I booked 30 mins and having seen her I’m convinced she is trans, male mannerisms, deepish voice  and even stories suggest a boyhood. In my review I mention the concerns but can’t be 100% though so technically I’ve outted her but I’ve not been malicious so feel I’ve been respectful and so wouldn’t be had up in front of a court should the girl take offence if she didn’t s trans or genuinely female.

Offline OakTree

I banged the one in Blackburn. It's odd, you kinda know something isn't right but crack on anyway. I remember walking away thinking I hope that wasn’t a fella. It then all came out in the old Preston Punters forum. Some one else had suspicions and reviewed him. I have to be honest it did bother me for a bit. Now I just take it as part and parcel of this game. I'd probably be a bit more aware now.

Offline TheMurloc

I banged the one in Blackburn. It's odd, you kinda know something isn't right but crack on anyway. I remember walking away thinking I hope that wasn’t a fella. It then all came out in the old Preston Punters forum. Some one else had suspicions and reviewed him. I have to be honest it did bother me for a bit. Now I just take it as part and parcel of this game. I'd probably be a bit more aware now.
Yeah that was how I felt too.

Offline king tarzan

Absolutely :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:
Alertness of a 🦊 is always advised IMHO

Offline Jonestown

If a transexual wants to go about their daily life in the gender they feel is appropriate for them then I guess that is generally fine, but if they want to sell sexual services posing as a member of a gender other than their biological one at birth then I think they have to make prospective clients aware that they are doing so. If they fail to do so then I don't see that they can have a right of complaint if they are subsequently outed by a disgruntled client.

Offline welshpunter17

No mention of consumer rights? Satisfactory as described  :lol:

Offline king tarzan

If a transexual wants to go about their daily life in the gender they feel is appropriate for them then I guess that is generally fine, but if they want to sell sexual services posing as a member of a gender other than their biological one at birth then I think they have to make prospective clients aware that they are doing so. If they fail to do so then I don't see that they can have a right of complaint if they are subsequently outed by a disgruntled client.
sadly who has become accidentally gay.. :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline mattylondon

But Tarzan is right , she should be outed to save some poor unfortunate soul from unwittingly being sucked into the grey area between hetero and homosexuality , and as Daviemac says there is nothing wrong in revealing the truth that someone is transgender , if she dosnt like it thats tufftitty , the higher priority is preventing some poor guy being taken advantage of by one of these transgender blokes.
I've outed more than one to Adultwork and happy that I did.

Live and let live, but it's not fucking cool deceiving a punter in that way. Some are at least honest. I suspect most not.

I always look at the Brazilians, who have fake tits, with some suspicion. They can be particularly convincing.

Offline king tarzan

I've outed more than one to Adultwork and happy that I did.

Live and let live, but it's not fucking cool deceiving a punter in that way. Some are at least honest. I suspect most not.

I always look at the Brazilians, who have fake tits, with some suspicion. They can be particularly convincing.

I aint playing Russian Roulette... I just go Russian now... Brazilians temporarily off of the dessert menu for me.

Offline mattylondon

I aint playing Russian Roulette... I just go Russian now... Brazilians temporarily off of the dessert menu for me.
I totally understand where you're coming from.

Brazilians are the number one type I suspect most of that chicanery.

There's been an explosion of them on AW, even discounting for the odd Rom try to pass themselves off as one. If I go for a Brazilian, I make sure for a start that don't have fake tits but it's been quite a while since I punted one!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 11:04:48 pm by mattylondon »