Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How bypass content restrictions (Adult content warning) on mobile.  (Read 1132 times)

Offline Ipad12345

Helpful tip for those that have content restriction from their network or for those times where so e WIFis won't let you access AW.

Was reading the forum and this question came very often without a easy solution.

To access Adultwork from restricted phones can be network or WiFi  all you need to do is add HTTPS://  in front of the URL

For example: adult work.com becomes External Link/Members Only

That will Bypasss the restriction on your phone. THIS WORKS FOR ANY WIFI OFFICE NETWORK, HOTEL. ANYTHING

Happy punting
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 10:02:26 pm by Ipad12345 »
Banned reason: Trolling + Threats of violence
Banned by:

Online scutty brown

To access Adultwork from restricted phones can be network or WiFi  all you need to do is add HTTPS://  in front of the URL

I hate to disillusion you, but have you actually tried that for real? I can think of phone networks and many wifi networks where it won't

TrevorN

Install Opera Mini browser . Use that . All will be bypassed .

Offline yorkshirepunter3333

If it's blocked by IP it won't work

If adultwork is host on a server that terminates more than one https end point and used SNI to workout what server to FW the request to then your provider will have a hard time blocking https sites.

Tech details External Link/Members Only

I searched for that after btw, SNI has been around for sometime

Also, don't forget about simple DNS ways to block stuff, opendns does this very well and it wouldn't surprise me if some isps used this method and even pay open dns to use there tech.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 08:30:23 am by yorkshirepunter3333 »

Offline Ipad12345

I hate to disillusion you, but have you actually tried that for real? I can think of phone networks and many wifi networks where it won't

It will be work, trust me try it and see.
Banned reason: Trolling + Threats of violence
Banned by:

Offline sonyvaio

It will be work, trust me try it and see.

It will sometimes work, so it is a handy tip, it is however not guaranteed to work

Online scutty brown

jikthesik

use a VPN. that's what i do to bypass my o2 age restriction bullshit.

An old style proxy that works at the http layer in the network stack will be fooled but I haven't worked with that dead tech for 15 years.

VPN is the best method.

Often hotels will just use opendns, if you can override the dns on your device set it to google dns and that will bypass opendns.

Open dns is so simple to setup and its free, you just make a simple change on your WiFi router, that's why some hotels use it.but more often hotels have managed WiFi and they have a better infrastructure.

I do this for job, so i am not just a punter who has tried a few tricks.. But it's great to see people trying tricks and sharing.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Offline Keema

Or you could ask your provider to unlock it??