Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MaisieXXX - Glasgow  (Read 2072 times)

66 review(s) for Maisie_xox (57 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hoopbhoy

External Link/Members Only

Not had much luck getting my preferred options available over the last week so when I saw Maisie was back I checked the reviews and decided to give her a call. Not my usual type, big boobs don't usually get me going unless attached to a good figure, and relative lack of pics on the profile always give pause for thought. I'm also a bit wary of touring girls after my disappointing experience with Rachel. Sent a text and she was available within the hour at a well known city centre hotel. Booked the hour at £140. Arrived on time and got a text with the room number. No probs navigating reception.

Maisie answered the door in black bra, pants, some heels and a smile. Good start. Looks exactly like profile pics, curvy but not fat, nice legs, pretty face with great kissable lips, big hair, immaculately groomed. I'd just come straight form home so no shower required and after a nice hello kiss I stripped and got down for a nice cuddle and dfk session on the bed. Unleashed her boobs from the bra and god they are a fine set! Big, natural, smalll aerola tipped by perky responsive nipples. The girl is blessed. After getting acquainted with her breasts I moved down stairs to her pussy, clean shaven, sweet tasting and quick to get nicely wet. She really seemed to get into the oral, came sweetly then demanded to return the favour. Bit of an examination and clean off with some wet wipes then onto some really nice OWO, lots of spitting, head teasing and good eye contact. Then she asked me to fuck her tits, placed some lube between them, then trapped my cock between them and told me to go for it. Really horny sight watching her squeeze her boobs around you. Probably the best tit fuck I've ever experienced and I duly splashed a hefty load between them in fairly short order.

We quickly cleaned up and they lay for a bit cuddling and chatting before she wrapped her hand around my cock and said do you think you can get that to come again. Bloody silly question with that body in the vicinity. Had a lovely time playing with her pussy until she decided to pop on a rubber and climb aboard. Fantastic slow cowgirl ride with her kissing me deeply and rolling her hips to great effect. Could feel her muscles squeezing and releasing. The we had a session of doggy with her positioning herself so we could watch in the mirror. Great sight. Being an old fecker I couldn't go too long like that so laid back and finished with a great hand job, all the while Maisie is dfk'ing and whispering naughtily in my ear. Second orgasm arrived right on cue. Perfect.

Had a nice wee chat as I got dressed. She's only up for a short while but I think is a fairly frequent visitor here. A truly top punt with a really good lass. The good reviews are all thoroughly well deserved.

Offline bigmike32

Think i may have to visit glasgow and arrange a visit with maisie sometime.

Offline sharklaser

Was going to see her yesterday wish that I did now