Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How far do you think is acceptable to travel for a punt?  (Read 3252 times)

Offline Daffodil

I've not done it, but I can see the rationale for travelling significant distances for a punt.

I've seen Geordies travel to Southampton to see Newcastle get beat.

I've also travelled to see certain sights that are in no way better than fucking a hot twenty something.

I can think of a lot worse ideas than finding a particularly hot prossie on AW, travelling specifically for her, and then checking out whatever town you're in and spending the night. Why not?

JV547845

A lot of us are getting excited at the idea of Berlin gang bang parties and flat rate clubs.  Americans have been known to fly to the Philippines and Thailand etc. just for the hookers.  It's a perfectly valid thing to do with your time, as long as they're of age and not coerced.

Offline Steve2

A lot of us are getting excited at the idea of Berlin gang bang parties and flat rate clubs. 

Some of us more than others

:hi:

Can't wait till Wednesday

Offline Trevor12

I've also travelled to see certain sights that are in no way better than fucking a hot twenty something.

I can think of a lot worse ideas than finding a particularly hot prossie on AW, travelling specifically for her, and then checking out whatever town you're in and spending the night. Why not?

I like your logic.

So far, the furthest I've travelled is 25 miles, but there are a few prossies much further away I'd like to visit at some point.

MrBridger

I prefer to travel about 6 inches, repeatedly.

+1, although 6 inches is a bit optimistic for me....

Offline Boundless

Where?

Why would you want to go there?

Went to see (or not!) Cute Little Tia.

Offline maxxblue

At the end of the day, it is up to the individual punter to decide what is acceptable.

But do be sure the girl you plan to see
Will see you
Nothing worse than a 40 mile  trip then a wg who will not answer her phone .it does Happen!!!!

Offline Boundless

But do be sure the girl you plan to see
Will see you
Nothing worse than a 40 mile  trip then a wg who will not answer her phone .it does Happen!!!!

It did!
It was 50 each way.

See my post above!

Oberyn1

I wanted this woman to be my first punt because i love black girls. I could travel to London which would be closer and find a black wg there, but they charge a lot more too, and also they tend to only cater to older men. I don't know what it is, but this wg appeals to me so much. The problem is though, she is in bloody Cheshire and i am down south.

Is it ever worth the cost to travel so far for a punt? She seems to have good feedback, so i don't know. I don't plan to visit Cheshire at all in the future, so it would literally only be for this punt  :unknown: i suppose i could make a weekend of it and travel to Manchester too.

External Link/Members Only

I fucking love that profile!  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: and there is something seriously filthy about her photos that i like; that 4th pic in her free gallery! wow! Why so far though!!  :cry:
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 11:11:17 am by Oberyn1 »

spkmstr48

Went to see (or not!) Cute Little Tia.

I generally stick to cities where you can have a plan B and a plan C and...

Hereford has a very short list on AW so the plan B can be tricky plus the scarcity makes the prices higher than they should be.

spkmstr48

I wanted this woman to be my first punt because i love black girls. I could travel to London which would be closer and find a black wg there, but they charge a lot more too, and also they tend to only cater to older men. I don't know what it is, but this wg appeals to me so much. The problem is though, she is in bloody Cheshire and i am down south.

Is it ever worth the cost to travel so far for a punt? She seems to have good feedback, so i don't know. I don't plan to visit Cheshire at all in the future, so it would literally only be for this punt  :unknown: i suppose i could make a weekend of it and travel to Manchester too.

I fucking love that profile!  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: and there is something seriously filthy about her photos that i like; that 4th pic in her free gallery! wow! Why so far though!!  :cry:

By all means travel for the right girl, I would. But for this one? Are you sure? Sets alarm bells off for me!

Oberyn1

By all means travel for the right girl, I would. But for this one? Are you sure? Sets alarm bells off for me!

Why do you say that?

midspunt69

spkmstr48

Why do you say that?

Low Price,  sounds aggressive, offers too many different things (chat, welcome, etc.)

MrBridger

Low Price,  sounds aggressive, offers too many different things (chat, welcome, etc.)

+1. We don't need a hardsports photo in your gallery thank you very much. Also note she speaks 'patios'   - if I want to talk about garden improvements I can do that on my own time! (And yes for those literalists out there I do know what she really means). :D

Oberyn1

Fair enough, but to be fair i still have a craving for her. Also, i was browsing the "north west" section and there's a lot of hot wg's up north that i would also consider. Another one i was looking at is this wg:

Her body looks amazing from the photos. There seems to be some sexy black wg's too.

I don't know, i may have to take a journey to the north west one weekend and check out the women in the area. There is a lack of quality in the Essex area, and London girls are pricey so  :unknown: :(

spkmstr48

Fair enough, but to be fair i still have a craving for her. Also, i was browsing the "north west" section and there's a lot of hot wg's up north that i would also consider. Another one i was looking at is this wg:

Her body looks amazing from the photos. There seems to be some sexy black wg's too.

I don't know, i may have to take a journey to the north west one weekend and check out the women in the area. There is a lack of quality in the Essex area, and London girls are pricey so  :unknown: :(

Much better, four positives on here.

Remember it's called punting for a reason so make sure the odds are stacked in your favour.