Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Myruna 77 AdultWork Edinburgh  (Read 1820 times)

5 review(s) for myruna 77  (2 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline EL1M1N8OR

Myruna 77 - AW - External Link/Members Only

Was in Edinburgh and after seeing Myruna's profile up in Aberdeen a load of times decided to give her a try.

Sent a text asking her location and when she finished working.  Got a reply about an hour later saying Lothian Rd and finished later.  Checked googlemaps and noticed she was not far from Haymarket, where I was staying.

Asked her at 20.45 if she would be ready in 30 minutes, got an instant reply saying yes. I was 5 minutes getting ready and left the Hotel.  20 minutes later I am on Loithian Road at 10 past 9.

I give her a call and tell her my location on Loithain Road only to be told she needs another 15 minutes to get ready. I told her 5 minutes ge ready by the time I find her place she could be ready.  I get shouted at down the phone about taking 15 minutes to get ready and she must get something to eat, in a bitchy condescending tone. As soon as she mentioned the part about wanting to eat it made me think of all the negative reviews I read on here with girls putting on a bad service because they are tired or hungry.  I would have much preffered she never answered the phone or told me to come in an hour.

I said call me back in 10 minutes.  I had no intention of going to her place and was going to string her along with "I'm getting something to eat".

Still waiting for her to get back to me. 

Time wasted and shown a terrible attitude.

By then any other WGs I tried were finished for the night,

She is off the Hitlist now.

godwulf7

Poor you - you're not having a good week, mate.  Romanian girl - you had about an 80% chance she would be a nightmare.  Never great odds!  ☹️

Offline EL1M1N8OR

Poor you - you're not having a good week, mate.  Romanian girl - you had about an 80% chance she would be a nightmare.  Never great odds!  ☹️

Actually it wasn't too bad. 4 hoors in 4 days in Edinburgh. 

Skint now so I went for a cheap and cheerful today and ended with cheap and nasty.

godwulf7

Actually it wasn't too bad. 4 hoors in 4 days in Edinburgh. 

Skint now so I went for a cheap and cheerful today and ended with cheap and nasty.

Think you're needing something in your tea soon.... 😂😂

You should maybe save up and go for a week to Prague - you'll die happy at least!

More reviews coming?

Offline EL1M1N8OR

Think you're needing something in your tea soon.... 😂😂

You should maybe save up and go for a week to Prague - you'll die happy at least!

More reviews coming?

Amsterdam in May.

Got a load of positive ones to do. They keep mounting up.

I usually do them in groups.