Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bonnie Scotland Edinburgh  (Read 2646 times)

48 review(s) for Bonnie Scotland xx (45 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline Editony

No link as I'm on phone again sorry.

Had a top outcall with bonnie a few weeks back. One of my better punts over last 6 months.

Coms 8/10
I used AW to arrange a visit to my hotel one evening with Bonnie. Mostly very prompt replies.

Looks 8/10
Slim blonde with a hot body. Bonnie was dressed as we'd agreed and looked sexy. She has a dirty but attractive look about her which she backs up in the bedroom.

Personality 9/10
Fun, down to earth girl whom I had a laugh with throughout.

Services 10/10
We seemed to spend an age kissing and feeling each other which made it feel like a realistic gfe. Bonnie does not hold Mack with the kissing. I was covered in her lipstick by the end. Favourite moment was peeling down her jeans and giving her oral on the sofa as she arched her back up to guide me to the spot she most enjoyed.
We fell onto the bed then for some OWO and 69 which were both great.
Sex was more PSE than gfe. Bonnie really goes for it. I finished off with more OWO and came on her tits.

£150 for an hour outcall. G vfm especially as we overran a little. No clock watching at all.

Offline Santiago

Really lovely girl, great fun and brilliant at the sex stuff

Pity that she doesn't have a permanent incall location in Edinburgh at the moment  :hi:

Offline Marmalade

Have only seen her twice but this lass has a damn good track record. Wonder how long before it goes to her head?

mavgoose

Have only seen her twice but this lass has a damn good track record. Wonder how long before it goes to her head?

I seen her recently on her latest visit to Glasgow.
Absolutely brilliant again. Very enthusiastic and unrushed service.