Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Insatiable Sophie Edinburgh  (Read 2017 times)

11 review(s) for Insatiable Sophie (11 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline Editony

Apologies for lack of link I'm posting on phone.

I've read and used the reviews on here for a while so thought I should finally get round to posting some on bookings I've had over last 6 months.

I met with Sophie in her flat after work one night.

Come 10/10

Used AW and SMS for all coms. Always responded promptly and even responded a couple of times since when I've tried to rebook and times have not worked out.

Location 6/10
On the plus side it's 10 mins walk from Waverley and very discreet. Bedroom is clean and more than adequate. A bit too warm for me I was sweating by the end. Looks a bit dodgy from outside and need to buzz in while standing on road so I felt a bit exposed, but was buzzed in V quickly so no real issue. Shower was available and used. All clean if very basic.

Looks 8/10
Sophie is a pretty girl and has an amazing body. AW pictures are accurate. She'd dressed exactly as I asked and looked pretty hot.

Personality and services 10/10
From the first greeting Sophie was lovely. I was very nervous as it was one of my first bookings and first incall. She put me at ease with a long and lovely deep kiss. After I showered she was still fully dressed as I'd asked and we kissed and undressed each other slowly. It felt like a real gfe and Sophie was noticeably wet as I removed her pants.
She made convincing and not ott noises whilst I was enjoying her nether regions and then returned the favour with a great covered BJ.
I struggled to hold back but just about managed. She then climbed on top and fucked me hard until I (definitely) and she ( I think) both came.
For me it was a perfect booking after a couple of dodgy ones and got me hooked on punting I think.

I paid £150 for an hour incall which seemed higher than others but for me was worth the money