Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe Glamour, Northenden, Manchester  (Read 1625 times)

19 review(s) for chloe glamour (15 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
19 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5183322) (15 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline pvcleatherrm

External Link/Members Only

Chloe Glamour

When: February 2018, daytime
Where: Large hotel in Northenden, discrete and safe
Parking: Free on side streets nearby, a 5 minute walk
Cost: £60 for 30minutes, as expected
Comms: Easy and efficient by both phone and text

There is already quite a lot written up about Chloe (either alone, or with her friend Abby if you want a duo) on UKPunting. I read the reviews carefully and put her on my AW hotlist a few months ago. I opted for Chloe alone and I was well satisfied, hence a positive review from me. She was well presented with matching bra/knickers, black holdups, high heels, nice makeup and long fingernail extensions. Note: Her tits are enhanced but very well done (they look great, they feel great, 34DD she said). Glamour by name, glamour by appearance. In my honest opinion, a very good looking slim girl. All in all, just my type of girl. So everything started very well within the first 30 seconds of my arrival. Paperwork sorted out, I got my clothes off and onto snogging and groping with FK (rather than DFK). Onto the bed for a quick massage, and then I removed her bra and knickers. From here on it’s a blur but I think it consisted of …OWO (lots of eye contact and quite sloppy with added spit), then I went down and enjoyed her nice shaven and very clean pussy, then into a very enjoyable 69 position, then sucking on/groping her tits whilst gently fingering her. FK (rather than DFK). On with the condom, doggy, mish, cowgirl and finish in condom in mish. Only about 5 minutes left for chit chat/clean up etc. Shower offered but declined. Then on my way out of her room slightly over 30 minutes after entering. No clock watching or annoying phones at all.
Our respected friend NigelF has reviewed her and I think his review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=167369.0 is worth reading in conjunction with mine.
I recommend Chloe, £60 is very good value for money in my opinion. I will return to visit her again for a longer (1 hour) session.

Offline OakTree

I saw her about six months ago. (I thought I’d reviewed her but I obviously didn’t) Very similar good experience. She was far better looking than I expected. I don’t know why but I was expecting a far more plain Jane looking girl and was very pleasantly surprised at her attractiveness and fit body.

Offline Titi

I saw her about six months ago. (I thought I’d reviewed her but I obviously didn’t) Very similar good experience. She was far better looking than I expected. I don’t know why but I was expecting a far more plain Jane looking girl and was very pleasantly surprised at her attractiveness and fit body.

+1

Good looking girl, think she overworked herself towards the end of last year. It showed when I saw her for a solo booking. Overall a positive experience.

Offline NigelF

+1

Good looking girl, think she overworked herself towards the end of last year. It showed when I saw her for a solo booking. Overall a positive experience.

+1

Yes, I think she did overwork (see my duo review) however I've seen her subsequently (this year) and she was back to her normal good self.

Offline chrishornx

+1

Yes, I think she did overwork (see my duo review) however I've seen her subsequently (this year) and she was back to her normal good self.

the big question...if planning to see one of them, Abby or Chloe, which one?

Offline george r

they have an offer on, both for £80 which must be a bargain  :thumbsup:

Offline Dean801

I’ve never done the threesome thing myself but looking to tick the box soon.
Would it be wise to do a solo booking first with one of the girls or just jump straight into a duo booking with two new girls?
Any thoughts or preference from experience?

Offline NigelF

If you like the look of both of them and if they seem to meet your service requirements then I genuinely would recommend seeing both of them, 1 on 1 and as a duo.

If pushed (as you have specifically asked for only one) then I'd probably say Chloe.

Anyway, I've just posted a review of Abby (solo meet) to help make up your mind.

I’ve never done the threesome thing myself but looking to tick the box soon.
Would it be wise to do a solo booking first with one of the girls or just jump straight into a duo booking with two new girls?
Any thoughts or preference from experience?

Personally, I'd recommend a solo booking with not just one but both of them before doing a duo. However, I didn't actually do that myself and I doubt you could go too far wrong with these two, although of course your mileage may vary.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 03:17:04 pm by NigelF »

Offline Dean801

Thanks for the advice Nigel :thumbsup:
I think I will take it and probably just do a solo with one,then book a duo if I get a good vibe off the first booking.
A tough decision lies ahead here!

Offline chrishornx

Personally, I'd recommend a solo booking with not just one but both of them before doing a duo. However, I didn't actually do that myself and I doubt you could go too far wrong with these two, although of course your mileage may vary.

thanks that is exactly what I was planning on doing - seeing both for 1 to 1 then build up to the 2 girl. That way I can find out who does best BJ, who is the best at face sitting, who like what etc.