Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiffanyxxx23 in Cardiff  (Read 979 times)

benobenono

Hi Guys,
I'm new here and this is my first post and will be my first punt! I like the sound of the HNDF you all talk about lol

I came across this lovely lady:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks like she is touring, but anyone have anything to say about her?

Any advice appreciated.

thanks

benobenono

Well there goes my first post down the toilet. I did a search on her name after i posted (didn't know i could do that before) as things don't sound too good. Romanians seem to get a bad rep on here :-)

Offline Mil 34

Yes 9 times out of 10 your going to get a shit punt from a Romanian. There are a few who are half decent but their attitude changes more than the fucking weather.
Some are so hot that you take a chance only to find out that you would have done better keeping your money in your wallet.

np500

Well I'd love to come across her,  BUT. She has good feed back but read the negative review and she's Romanian, so for me  (  considering its your first punt ) I'd stay away and go for something home grown with a bit of experience , it will take you a few punts to get the hang of it, so going to a Romanian straight off could end in disaster, she may be great, but not usually.

benobenono

Thanks for the advice. Something "home grown" as in a welsh bird? Any recommendations? I have only ever looked into the Eastern Europeans and Asians. :-)

Offline Mil 34

Kandice , Carly, Welsh brunette  there's a few good Welsh girls

benobenono

Thanks mate, I will check them out

np500

Agree with mil34 , Carly don't work all the time and I think wants feedback etc, Welsh brunette usually needs 3 or 4 positive feedbacks before you can book her,  so out of these girls, misswelshkandice would be your best bet, mil34 and I can vouch for her, there are others , the HNDF down the bay ( most on holiday at the moment )  busty Nicky, these are Hungarian and Nicky is polish but been here for years, pleanty more , sure others may offer suggestions .

Asian Hunter

What about agency girls if you looking for "home grown" talent. There's plenty of good reviews about Cardiff Companions girls.

np500

Yes, check Thatguys reviews, he does a lot of agency reviews , lots of good heads up there.

Offline Mil 34

And don't forget Amy the polish girl working in roath. She's a great punt to be honest. She always gives a great service and is always up for a good session.

np500

When I said homegrown , I think I meant  not Romanian or here today gone tomorrow. But you have to have been scanning this site and a w for months to pick up on who these girls are , so, a lot of the reliable girls may be polish , Hungarian etc as well as Welsh , English etc, it's complicated !