Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mandy  (Read 1597 times)

Offline ledley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

surprisingly the photo on the profile is actually her.

Such a great punt. At Richmond address this week. Her tits are perfection and owo is sublime. Another great punt

Offline cardiffsdream

seen her last night great punt, will agree oral skills not the best, but the tight pussy made up for it

James999

surprisingly the photo on the profile is actually her.

The photo doesn't even show her head so how could you possibly know  :crazy:

Offline ledley

The photo doesn't even show her head so how could you possibly know  :crazy:

i have seen her 3 times in the last 3 months... its her i assure u. Tits, body and even the dress she has on is what she wore on 2 of the occasions.  :timeout

Offline Toero

Hi couple q's

She doesn't mention any penetration on her profile I am assuming that she does based on the comments here ? Is this correct?

Also, is she independent/based out of her own flat?

Thanks in advance :)

Offline ledley

Hi couple q's

She doesn't mention any penetration on her profile I am assuming that she does based on the comments here ? Is this correct?

Also, is she independent/based out of her own flat?

Thanks in advance :)

yea full service mate. Flat in Roath, best to call them for exact location

Offline Toero

Thanks, will have to get in contact, any idea how late she works ?

Offline ledley

Not sure of last visit but its late.

SeekingtheTruth

Which would you recommend between Mandy and Pandy?

Offline ledley

Which would you recommend between Mandy and Pandy?

pandy is better massage and venue but mandy is prettier and better shag n does owo and fk

SeekingtheTruth

Saw Mandy last night and got to say I was disappointed.

I had booked for 8.30 but when I text for the number of the house was told that she couldn't see me until 9.15. Tried my plan B which was Carla but straight through to answerphone so agreed to a later booking.

The room was ridiculously hot and felt like a sauna. Oral was OK but covered although her ball licking skills are amazing. On with the condom and she climbed on top. Her pussy is incredibly tight but she literally just sank all the way down and didn't move!!! And with her being so low there wasn't a huge amount of room to thrust into her. Swapped after a while into doggy and pounded the shit out of her but again no real movement from her and it was so damn hot I completely lost my rhythm. Finished off with her giving me a hand job over hit tits which was nice.

All in all I expected a better service and probably wont go back. Not sure if I just caught her on an off night.