Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: pierced pussy & tongue  (Read 916 times)

murk57

anyone know of a good punt with pierced pussy and tongue guys in south wales .

Offline ampersand

anyone know of a good punt with pierced pussy and tongue guys in south wales .

Welsh Brunette has a clit piercing. No tongue piercing to the best of my recollection. She is a top girl.

Offline Sticky

np500

External Link/Members Only
In Cardiff next week 5th ( check that ) I've reviewed, great girl, take a towel, she does squirt big time, gutted I can't see her due to bookings in same week, next time for sure, so long as I get warning. A lot of piercings.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 10:21:13 am by np500 »

Online Cymro72

From memory Inky Baby has a pierced tongue and more than one piercing below. She is also one of the most enthusiastic girls I have met. Really gets into it and lets herself go. Take some ear plugs if you have sensitive hearing.  :rolleyes:

Hank Marvin

What is Ink Baby like facially? She is on HL but haven't taken the plunge yet.

Online Cymro72

I thought she looked great. I ususally go for petite girls but to my eyes IB looked great with the tattoos and piercings. Bright red hair as well but these things are subjective.

Offline charlie-mott

There used to be another heavily tattooed girl with both - Frankie? She worked out of Cardiff, then moved to Cwmbran. I think she was in Swansea recently, but no idea where she is now.

Hank Marvin

I thought she looked great. I ususally go for petite girls but to my eyes IB looked great with the tattoos and piercings. Bright red hair as well but these things are subjective.
Thanks she is staying on the hotlist then.