Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The elephant in the room.  (Read 6745 times)

Offline scutty brown

....Scuty perhaps you would be luckier if you tended not to be so sceptical of reviews and other people's recommendations when 7 of your last 13 reviewed Meetings ended up Negative! That's unlucky or something for sure or do you treat the girls like you do some of the posters on here!!

Nothing to do with luck
What you can't see are the girls I don't report on. Less than 50% of my punts are logged - to some extent that's for my own personal safety. No, I'm not going to explain that. In the main the ones I do report on I regard as experiments. And I review them objectively, which I fear you and others do not.

vw

The amount of positive reviews above is alarming, never noticed this before it was pointed out.
No wonder eyebrows are being raised

Thanks for acknowledging that it is well suspicious, there is no personal vendetta as some idiots like bibbob think, there is something wrong.

To reply to the ill informed that we are just outsiders, maybe check the reviews before making those claims. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showreviews;u=23345

Kandice Cardiff
Morgan Cardiff
Bethany Rose from Merthyr and tours Cardiff
Welshholly jones Welsh tours cardiff
Esme currently newport
Lillybelle Welsh girl
Sweet Amy in Wales this week
Kirsty Woods outcalls to Wales

Plus many others that i dont review as they come to my house

SeekingtheTruth

Thanks for acknowledging that it is well suspicious, there is no personal vendetta as some idiots like bibbob think, there is something wrong.

To reply to the ill informed that we are just outsiders, maybe check the reviews before making those claims. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showreviews;u=23345

Kandice Cardiff
Morgan Cardiff
Bethany Rose from Merthyr and tours Cardiff
Welshholly jones Welsh tours cardiff
Esme currently newport
Lillybelle Welsh girl
Sweet Amy in Wales this week
Kirsty Woods outcalls to Wales

Plus many others that i dont review as they come to my house

All lies!!! You've never been to Wales!!!  :lol:

Said tongue in cheek BTW.

That list is precisely why I believe you have a vested interest in the Welsh boards.

vw

All lies!!! You've never been to Wales!!!  :lol:

Said tongue in cheek BTW.

That list is precisely why I believe you have a vested interest in the Welsh boards.

So does scutty have a vested interest, His reviews the girls often move on, some will have moved on from Wales.  currently those he has reviewed are in 5 other regions.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 09:58:42 am by vw »

SeekingtheTruth

So does scutty have a vested interest, His reviews the girls often move on, some will have moved on from Wales.  currently those he has reviewed are in 5 other regions.

He does as he has proven he is a prolific reviewer. And after a very brief glance through his reviews a lot seem to be Thai or Romanians and they have history for moving around a lot so his reviews could well benefit the Welsh board if they ever come to the region.

You have both raised good points and I thank you for that, my only concern is that sometimes it can come across a bit heavy handed. As has been seen recently there is an increase in fluffiness and an inability to take criticism by some members. Challenging the dodgy is a good thing and should rightly continue but when it starts to put off genuine posters because they either don't know how to deal with being challenged properly or feel intimidated by being challenged then it might be time to take a step back and think if there is another way to go about it. I honestly don't know if there is another way of doing it but it's worth a thought.

From my point of view it's all about keeping the Welsh board healthy and fit for purpose.

vw

He does as he has proven he is a prolific reviewer. And after a very brief glance through his reviews a lot seem to be Thai or Romanians and they have history for moving around a lot so his reviews could well benefit the Welsh board if they ever come to the region.

You have both raised good points and I thank you for that, my only concern is that sometimes it can come across a bit heavy handed. As has been seen recently there is an increase in fluffiness and an inability to take criticism by some members. Challenging the dodgy is a good thing and should rightly continue but when it starts to put off genuine posters because they either don't know how to deal with being challenged properly or feel intimidated by being challenged then it might be time to take a step back and think if there is another way to go about it. I honestly don't know if there is another way of doing it but it's worth a thought.

From my point of view it's all about keeping the Welsh board healthy and fit for purpose.

So be nice to the delicate fluffs ? No thanks, and if they want to leave through a bit of a challenge they probably should send back the internet and get a refund.

This site is not care for the fluffies or promote a pimp.

Offline Devon Maverick

Fine then if being entitled to challenge and make points like you both are then the other guys from here are entitled to challenge back and have their say ..are they not ? It is a forum after all.

Scutty  certainly hasn't held back with some of his insults and language to the challengers when they have questioned his motives or approach on here, I would hope we can all keep a degree of respect for many differing diverse views because after all the only 100% truth is known by the posters themselves. If proved that there is dishonesty  then of course it's a different matter. Again I see on here so often a firm recommendation on a girl then quite a few see her and agree with the poster !!
I havnt with the ones I have seen ..seen anyone  say what the heck .nothing like the review !! ?? Which I would have thought would happen if touting was going on.

There are many differing guys on here ..I have got to know some I respect a great deal and choose to trust and believe their reviews ...we all have that choice or to ignore a review ...when one review ends up with over three pages of arguments it does seem somewhat overkill ...

vw

Fine then if being entitled to challenge and make points like you both are then the other guys from here are entitled to challenge back and have their say ..are they not ? It is a forum after all.

Scutty  certainly hasn't held back with some of his insults and language to the challengers when they have questioned his motives or approach on here, I would hope we can all keep a degree of respect for many differing diverse views because after all the only 100% truth is known by the posters themselves. If proved that there is dishonesty  then of course it's a different matter. Again I see on here so often a firm recommendation on a girl then quite a few see her and agree with the poster !!
I havnt with the ones I have seen ..seen anyone  say what the heck .nothing like the review !! ?? Which I would have thought would happen if touting was going on.

There are many differing guys on here ..I have got to know some I respect a great deal and choose to trust and believe their reviews ...we all have that choice or to ignore a review ...when one review ends up with over three pages of arguments it does seem somewhat overkill ...

Maybe just ignore it if you are too delicate, scutty was hardly insulting think some of you are being a bit precious.

Anyone is free to comment how they please here as long and not excessive abuse, have you seen any excessive abuse ?

slimboyo

Well fuck me, that's a lot of reviews!

Some you can discount as they are from banned members and can be taken with a pinch of salt but that does seem to buck the law of averages. Does it mean that they are in for a string of negatives? Only time will tell I guess.

Didn't realise there were quite so many.

But what he hasn't done is correlated the amount of reviews of Portfolio by unique punter.  It's a lot of reviews but probably not all by the same small group of people.  It's simple market forces, the more a product is recommended the more people will buy it, based on those recommendations. I've never booked a Portfolio girl, mainly because their times aren't really convenient for me but I probably would do at some point, based on various recommendations.  I really think Mr Brown should take off his foil hat, book a girl and go and have some fun instead of being a troll. 

vw

But what he hasn't done is correlated the amount of reviews of Portfolio by unique punter.  It's a lot of reviews but probably not all by the same small group of people.  It's simple market forces, the more a product is recommended the more people will buy it, based on those recommendations. I've never booked a Portfolio girl, mainly because their times aren't really convenient for me but I probably would do at some point, based on various recommendations.  I really think Mr Brown should take off his foil hat, book a girl and go and have some fun instead of being a troll.
So you don't know and are spouting bollocks then

SeekingtheTruth

Seeing as you asked I have just done an analysis.

66 reviews
30 reviewers - 4 banned

Average reviews per person 2.2

But this varies from 1 review for 12 individuals to a maximum of 8 for 1 individual.

Offline scutty brown

I've broken the reports further
Below are the tabulated figures for all punters whose reports were in that last list, but I've gone back further to find all their historic reports, not just the ones in that list. Out of area (i.e. non-Welsh) reports have been discarded.
Difficult to prove anything out of it, but some clear trends do emerge
1) There's a remarked reluctance to post a negative or neutral for ANY of the South Wales agencies. This isn't apparent from the table, but I think the only two agency negatives were posted by banned member "thatguy", and they looks surprisingly like an extortion attempt against Portfolio given his other favourable reports.
2) Other than the two Portfolio negatives by "thatguy", all the rest are targeted at indies. That seems very surprising. It makes me wonder if any issues relate to the other South Wales agencies as well.
3) This follow from the above. My interpretation of the data is that there seems to be a reluctance to post ANY negative on the SW board. Better analysis, and comparison with the others is needed, but something doesn't look right.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 02:28:29 pm by scutty brown »

vw

Below are the tabulated figures for all punters whose reports were in that last list, but I've gone back further to find all their historic reports, not just the ones in that list. Out of are (i.e. non-Welsh) reports have been discarded.
1) There's a remarked reluctance to post a negative or neutral for ANY of the South Wales agencies. This isn't apparent from the table, but I think the only two agency negatives were posted by banned member "thatguy", and they looks surprisingly like an extortion attempt against Portfolio given his other favourable reports.
2) Other than the two Portfolio negatives by "thatguy", all the rest are targeted at indies. That seems very surprising. It makes me wonder if any issues relate to the other South Wales agencies as well.
3) This follow from the above. My interpretation of the data is that there seems to be a reluctance to post ANY negative on the SW board. Better analysis, and comparison with the others is needed, but something doesn't look right.

Cheers Scutty for highlighting that wales is easily pleased.  Maybe it is a ploy to get more troubled tourers to visit the country like megan who had a WK review deleted here, note not pointed out by any locals.

FYI  PurpleMinion, greggspeter are the same person and was mention of them being the owner of Portfolio in the past.

So purple minion and greggspeters is apparently the same guy... the owner of portfolio.
And 'That guy' apparently has an arrangement with portfolio where he gets discounts for writing glowing reviews...

Posted by a girl,i imagine of of the girls that left.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 02:26:16 pm by vw »

np500

I basically do highly recommend due to not got long to live, and there's only one D, cheers .
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 02:48:04 pm by np500 »

SeekingtheTruth

Below are the tabulated figures for all punters whose reports were in that last list, but I've gone back further to find all their historic reports, not just the ones in that list. Out of area (i.e. non-Welsh) reports have been discarded.

Good break down but the figures you've got for me are incorrect, haven't checked the others but mine didn't look right so just went back and had a look.

Mine should be

Portfolio +ve = 3
Other +ve = 14
Total +ve = 17 (74%)

Portfolio -ve = 0
Other -ve = 3
Total -ve =3 (13%)

Neutrals = 3 (13%)

Total reviews = 23 (percentages are rounded up or down as needed)

Even then one of my +ve's got it by the skin of it's teeth and I went back and forth on whether it should be a neutral or not but I did enjoy my time there so rated it +ve. I did note the negative aspects in the review though. And one of my neutrals barely made that as it was very meh but she had an outsstanding pair of tits. I tend to do research before going on a punt so to minimise the risk of a wasted hour as is reflected in the percentages.

Cheers Scutty for highlighting that wales is easily pleased.  Maybe it is a ploy to get more troubled tourers to visit the country like megan who had a WK review deleted here, note not pointed out by any locals.

FYI  PurpleMinion, greggspeter are the same person and was mention of them being the owner of Portfolio in the past.

Posted by a girl,i imagine of of the girls that left.

I was about to point out about greggspeter/PurpleMinion but you've beat me to it. Didn't realise someone thought he was the owner though.

And to be fair I was the first person to call out the fluffy review, had I seen the posts after saying he was doing it as damage control I would have reported it as well, but he was already banned by then. No point just reporting a review for just being fluffy IMO.

*edit*

Also several of the reviewers in the list no longer post on the site and haven't for a while.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 02:47:54 pm by SeekingtheTruth »

Offline scutty brown

I basically do highly recommend du to not got long to live, and there's only one D, cheers .

Apologies for the typo, sorry can't change it now.
However I'm unclear if the rest of your post was threat or prediction. Care to clarify?

np500

And you've not got my 5 negative romas from before I found uk p .

Offline scutty brown

And you've not got my 5 negative romas from before I found uk p .

well.....if they were before you found UKP I wouldn't be able to list them, would I?
try thinking about it

SeekingtheTruth

Apologies for the typo, sorry can't change it now.
However I'm unclear if the rest of your post was threat or prediction. Care to clarify?

Probably a reference to being an older guy (just a guess), why would it possibly be a threat?

One thing I've never understood is people making threats over the internet, seems quite pointless as they are very, very unlikely to ever meet each other in real life.

vw

I was about to point out about greggspeter/PurpleMinion but you've beat me to it. Didn't realise someone thought he was the owner though.

There is not much noticing round here TBH.

Maybe change the title to the elephants in the room.   :D

SeekingtheTruth

There is not much noticing round here TBH.

Maybe change the title to the elephants in the room.   :D

Behave, you've quote a thread from the Christmas period! There is a very good chance I read it when drunk and it made absolutely zero impact on me  :lol:

Offline scutty brown

Good break down but the figures you've got for me are incorrect, haven't checked the others but mine didn't look right so just went back and had a look.

Mine should be

Portfolio +ve = 3
Other +ve = 14
Total +ve = 17 (74%)

Portfolio -ve = 0
Other -ve = 3
Total -ve =3 (13%)

Neutrals = 3 (13%)

Total reviews = 23 (percentages are rounded up or down as needed)

Its possible I've missed the odd review here or there - I was trying to do it in a hurry in my head! Also on some posts it wasn't immediately clear if the girl was agency or not, so that's another possible source of error. However it will only be one or two misplaced, which shouldn't significantly affect the overall view.

As for the departed posters, I realised they were there but included them in case there was any historic basis -which I think there may have been.

slimboyo

So you don't know and are spouting bollocks then

Actually, I could honestly not give a fuck. I was just pointing out that showing a long list was not in itself conclusive.

Offline Corus Boy

Guys!

Is this going anywhere, except people destroying theirs and others profiles?

A point has been raised.

The issue is well highlighted.

Punters and potential customers have had their attention drawn to a potential issue.

Time to move on IMO.

SeekingtheTruth

Its possible I've missed the odd review here or there - I was trying to do it in a hurry in my head! Also on some posts it wasn't immediately clear if the girl was agency or not, so that's another possible source of error. However it will only be one or two misplaced, which shouldn't significantly affect the overall view.

As for the departed posters, I realised they were there but included them in case there was any historic basis -which I think there may have been.

Fair point, just wanted to point out the discrepancy in the columns on mine.

vw

Guys!

Is this going anywhere, except people destroying theirs and others profiles?

A point has been raised.

The issue is well highlighted.

Punters and potential customers have had their attention drawn to a potential issue.

Time to move on IMO.

Threads not locked and you have no authority will carry on as we please.

Who is being destroyed then ?

And who is destroying himself?

These things unravvel with time and challenging, watch this space.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 03:15:43 pm by vw »

Offline scutty brown

Perhaps the answer is to introduce a standardised scoring system, much as CAMRA do with their beer scoring.
As a first attempt, how about:

0. No shaggable girls present. Walking is imperative.
1. Poor. Girl that is anything from barely shaggable to shaggable with considerable resentment.
2. Average. Clean, presentable girl who doesn't inspire in any way, not worth walking but you shag the girl without really noticing.
3. Good. Good girl in good form. You may cancel plans to leave after 30 minutes. You want to stay for another fuck and may seek out the girl again.
4. Very Good. Excellent girl in excellent condition giving an excellent fuck
5. Perfect. Probably the best you are ever likely to find. A seasoned punter will award this score very rarely.

SeekingtheTruth

So, to summarise.

30 sperate reviewers (29 on Scuttys count, he missed Rattle/Kumar)

30 people under the influence of Portfolio? Unlikely but there could be a couple.

30 people who are easily pleased? More likely, I'm generally pretty happy once I've blown my load that's for sure.

You also have to take into account that some people don't use punting phones (crazy I know) so could be apprehensive to post a negative in case it comes back to bite them. We've all seen it happen in the past.

Approximately 350 (give or take) reviews out of a total of about 1500 (really couldn't be bothered to count them all). Still a high % but nothing that sceams conspiracy to me.

np500

well.....if they were before you found UKP I wouldn't be able to list them, would I?
try thinking about it

Yes , it was an age thing, have no idea where you saw a threat ? And I did't have to think about my 4 Roma punts because thay were so shit, I couldt remember there names if I wanted to leave a review, I did one as her profile was still up in Nottingham , so you can mentally add them 4 negatives to my review, I'd rather forget .

OldAdmin

slimboyo

Threads not locked and you have no authority will carry on as we please.

And round and round in circles you go again.  The premise that Portfolio are somehow influencing the reviews has by and large been disproved by the number of reviews vs number of punters, or perhaps you think it's all a big conspiracy still?  Maybe the girls are actually good service providers, and given their price I'm pretty sure they'd have to be, otherwise they'd soon be out of business.  Provide a decent service and guys do come flocking, dicks in hand. It's the whole point of the review board, is it not?  Or would you prefer only negative reviews are allowed? 

SeekingtheTruth

Perhaps the answer is to introduce a standardised scoring system, much as CAMRA do with their beer scoring.
As a first attempt, how about:

0. No shaggable girls present. Walking is imperative.
1. Poor. Girl that is anything from barely shaggable to shaggable with considerable resentment.
2. Average. Clean, presentable girl who doesn't inspire in any way, not worth walking but you shag the girl without really noticing.
3. Good. Good girl in good form. You may cancel plans to leave after 30 minutes. You want to stay for another fuck and may seek out the girl again.
4. Very Good. Excellent girl in excellent condition giving an excellent fuck
5. Perfect. Probably the best you are ever likely to find. A seasoned punter will award this score very rarely.

Works for me but you would need to convince Admin.

The current system we have with positive, neutral and negative is very subjective. What I might consider a neutral others would think is a great time. Everyone has their own intrepretation and that is where the problem lies and why this thread came about really  :D

SeekingtheTruth

Owner of that agency was banned on here posting fake reviews:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=121350.0

Excellent, that clears that one up then, thanks as always Admin.

Offline scutty brown

I didn't miss the Rattle report: closer checks made it apparent it was a tag-on to someone elses review and probably lacked legitimacy. I deliberately excluded it as a result

SeekingtheTruth

I didn't miss the Rattle report: closer checks made it apparent it was a tag-on to someone elses review and probably lacked legitimacy. I deliberately excluded it as a result

He was a bit of a weirdo who couldn't seem to work out the review section. He then returned another another persona but quickly gave himself away and made up some crap about having a long chat with Admin about it. Don't know if he did or not but I think it is unlikely as he was banned again soon after.

Offline scutty brown

Works for me but you would need to convince Admin.

The current system we have with positive, neutral and negative is very subjective. What I might consider a neutral others would think is a great time. Everyone has their own intrepretation and that is where the problem lies and why this thread came about really  :D

Hence my suggestion
Its a bit of humour really, but something like that would help to give a better standard of objectivity, which is what seems to be lacking at present

SeekingtheTruth

Hence my suggestion
Its a bit of humour really, but something like that would help to give a better standard of objectivity, which is what seems to be lacking at present

Agreed. But is a lacking a standard of objectivity enough to think that so many people are being influenced?

Personally I don't but it's always interesting to get others view points. Never fails to amaze me how different people can look at the same thing and come to different conclusions. Stops things getting boring.

vw

30 sperate reviewers (29 on Scuttys count, he missed Rattle/Kumar)

i expect rattle is here and on the list with a new name.

SeekingtheTruth

i expect rattle is here and on the list with a new name.

Wouldn't surprise me but if he is he has done well to hide it so far.

vw

Owner of that agency was banned on here posting fake reviews:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=121350.0

question is has he got smart after getting busted then,  any agency or escort that does that is scum in my eyes.

slimboyo

Hence my suggestion

All reviews are subjective.  There's no way to make them not.  It's an account of what happened to a specific person, so objectivity is and always will be, a myth.  Unless of course the next punt you go on, you take a journalist or blogger with you to write the review from a 3rd person perspective. That's the only way to get objectivity.

Offline scutty brown

Agreed. But is a lacking a standard of objectivity enough to think that so many people are being influenced?

Personally I don't but it's always interesting to get others view points. Never fails to amaze me how different people can look at the same thing and come to different conclusions. Stops things getting boring.

I coming more to the view that there's simply a lack of objectivity among the posters to the Welsh forum: they're effectively  living in their own world and have developed their own set of standards. Fluffiness has become acceptable, as also (my presumption) has been a lowering of standards. There's no other real explanation for the remarkably few negatives.
We know from admin's post above that attempts have been made to manipulate the board, and it seems likely this is still happening. All it takes is a few comments regarding a girl to affect how others review her: I notice that some of the loudest complainants against VW and I have not even posted reviews about Portfolio, and they are among my likely suspects. Very few posts are required to manipulate some people.

Offline Gastroboy

vw

« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 03:54:19 pm by vw »

SeekingtheTruth

I coming more to the view that there's simply a lack of objectivity among the posters to the Welsh forum: they're effectively  living in their own world and have developed their own set of standards. Fluffiness has become acceptable, as also (my presumption) has been a lowering of standards. There's no other real explanation for the remarkably few negatives.
We know from admin's post above that attempts have been made to manipulate the board, and it seems likely this is still happening. All it takes is a few comments regarding a girl to affect how others review her: I notice that some of the loudest complainants against VW and I have not even posted reviews about Portfolio, and they are among my likely suspects. Very few posts are required to manipulate some people.

I don't know about the lowering of standards as I don't want to speak for others but agree on the fluffiness point.

It's like I said before, I think the reason for so many reviews in such a short period of time is because there isn't a huge number of high quality girls in Wales. Other will dispute that I'm sure  :D

When a couple of good reviews for someone pops up though everyone will jump on the band wagon, I can see how it would look suspicious to people who don't frequent the board. It has happened with several indies over the years as well. And I'm sure we will see it happen again as time goes by. Portfolio just seems to be flavour of the month at present.

One other thing to bear in mind is that the Welsh board doesn't get the volume of reviews that other regions get so you don't tend to see as many negatives. I'm both kind of glad and kind of dubious of it at the same time. As long as I see a few consistent reviews of a WG I am happy to visit. I still like to TOFFT occasionally but with limited punting availability I'd rather make the most of the time I get.

slimboyo

I notice that some of the loudest complainants against VW and I have not even posted reviews about Portfolio, and they are among my likely suspects. Very few posts are required to manipulate some people.

OK Clouseau, why's that then?  How can someone who hasn't reviewed a Portfolio girl (like myself) be accused of trying to influence others to book a Portfolio girl?  Does Elvis speak to you?

SeekingtheTruth

One other thing to bear in mind is that the Welsh board doesn't get the volume of reviews that other regions get so you don't tend to see as many negatives. I'm both kind of glad and kind of dubious of it at the same time. As long as I see a few consistent reviews of a WG I am happy to visit. I still like to TOFFT occasionally but with limited punting availability I'd rather make the most of the time I get.

Just to illustrate this point I've just had a quick look at some of the other regions

London - 157 pages of reviews
South West - 22 pages
South East - 34 pages
North West - 42 pages
West Midlands - 38 pages
Wales - 16 pages

vw

When a couple of good reviews for someone pops up though everyone will jump on the band wagon, I can see how it would look suspicious to people who don't frequent the board. It has happened with several indies over the years as well. And I'm sure we will see it happen again as time goes by. Portfolio just seems to be flavour of the month at present.

More like the last year hardly a month.

As for posting fake reviews, would not put it past this agency to be offering discounts or free punts, especially considering wales is a country of bandwaggon jumpers (your own words).

good value really for them, hence then lowering themselves to fake reviews.

Offline scutty brown

OK Clouseau, why's that then?  How can someone who hasn't reviewed a Portfolio girl (like myself) be accused of trying to influence others to book a Portfolio girl?  Does Elvis speak to you?

External Link/Members Only