Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kellyanne at Portfolio in Cardiff  (Read 972 times)

kumar888

After a lot of thought and getting fed-up with thinking, I decided on impulse there and then an outcall with Kellyanne, as she fits nicely within my slim preferences.

All went very straight forwards and Kellyanne arrived on exactly time for a two hour booking, wearing a red fitted dress and long dark hair draped over her bust. First thoughts >>> " Fantastic my mind was saying " Outwardly nerves a little, "What will the neighbours say?"

Very easy going with cheerful questions about my unusual lounge with intervals of DFK (So starting to go really well), cash sorted out things got warmer by the minute. I decide to move upstairs to make things more flexibly comfortable for both of us, in the bedroom there was a partial strip tease to reveal a black see through minimalist basque, which did stay on her for about ten minutes looking and feeling absolutely fantastic.

Kellyanne has a perfect little body with smooth skin and really lovely natural bust with responsive firm nipples, very long dark hair that I found great for getting hold off. One other thing was a constant smile and eye contact, which I very much appreciated. Then it really went into super overdrive with OWO that went on for ages, so I did my best to relax and let her do most of the work and lie back and think of Wales or who knows what. On with the condom and various positions were discussed, Kellyanne sat astride of me and gave it everything she could with a great deal of enthusiasm for a quiet along time, how I managed to hold back I still don't know.Then a period of relaxation and lots of laughter from both of us from exhaustion. I asked for DOGGIE next, which was really a great sensation as both got into a coordination of bouncing off each other at the same time BLOODY HELL That did it for me I could not fold it any long, so off with the condom then Kellyanne took over, within a minute I exploded all over her and the sheets, more loud laughter followed.

With about 50 minutes to go Kellyanne asked if we could share a bath, as she had never tried a water jet bath, I did not have to be asked twice. So I filled the bath & switched on the six jets full blast, Kellyanne legs apart at taps end and me up the rear with foam rising rapidly, with Kellyanne laughing like crazy because of the water jets playing on her body. This went on for at least 30 minutes, truthfully one of the funniest duo bath times I have had in a very long time. Finally I must thank Kellyanne again for a truly amazing tactile drying each other off after and finishing in a quiet cuddle..

I will certainly do this all over again very soon with Kellyanne......   As she is both very slim & very sexy..  Nicely naughty in action & eye contact... Funny & cheerfully interesting to talk with.... Worth every penny as Kellyanne was very enthusiastic to have joint pleasures.. 

Web-Site Info ~   External Link/Members Only

STAR-LORD

Well done to you Kumar for having such a good and humourous booking experience. Can't imagine having a 2 hour booking these days, and only requested 1 outcall, but good to hear you both got on famously.  :hi:

The roster at Portfolio rarely disappoint.  :thumbsup:

kumar888

I have used them a while ago and I thought they were going down the Bay and to Swansea, thankfully things are as normal then.
I prefer having home actives within my comfort zone, which now I'm glad to say "I believe life is on the UP AGAIN for me, too many things have gone wrong over the last few years"
So occasionally you will find me joining in with something to say & hopefully it will be useful.  :thumbsup:

Briefly back to Kellyanne  :rose:.. she is a little bundle of dynamite and is extremely enthusiastic in what ever she does...  :kissgirl:

Melfort212

Sounds you had a great time OP, she looks like she has a nice body in the photos.

STAR-LORD

Sounds you had a great time OP, she looks like she has a nice body in the photos.

Nice face too.    ;)

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice review.  I have noticed her profile on their site so nice to have a review here.  Glad you had a good time.   :hi:

Offline aps

Good review. 2hrs and outcall sounds nice--maybe one day i will try too. She looks great. They seem to have a great team at portfolio.

Offline Steelworker

Good review. Another one from that stable who looks nice.

kumar888

A day of paperwork at home again, Kellyanne as both MELFORT & NIGHTWOLF have stated is nice, it's even more than that I my estimation. Apart from the tattoo on her lower body everything is a nature intended, with a really perfect bust and smooooth body.

I AM VERY SURPRISED THERE IS NOT A NUMBER OF REVIEWS ALREADY, All I can think of is Kellyanne is not available often ( so are amazing treasures I suppose )
Anyway it's back to my paper work once more or a coffee first, if Kellyanne was her she could make the coffee and put me off paperwork so instantly. :dancegirl:

Offline Steelworker

Now, now, Kumar. Stop going all fluffy and romantic  :cool:

kumar888

Yes STEELWORKER you may be right a little, I was heading that way HeHe.. but after pressing that send button it's showtime to the world..
 I reread and it was close to fluffyish  :sarcastic: but it was blooooooody GREAT thou and back to a normal day again bugger.. :wacko: