Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bann-Sakunee Expansion  (Read 3320 times)

Asian Hunter

Looks like they've expanded to the Bay area. Anyone been or heard if its the same operation as the one in town. HJ at the end  ;).

External Link/Members Only

STAR-LORD

Jeez, which massage would you pick AH? I'm stumped.

STAR-LORD

Looks like they've expanded to the Bay area. Anyone been or heard if its the same operation as the one in town. HJ at the end  ;).

External Link/Members Only

No I haven't yet sorry. Only had Lily Thai Pontypridd.

Offline sharpshoes78

What would you rae Bann on Churchill Way only based on the massage skill without HE?

Offline snaitram99

Not the easiest to find - it's near the Novotel end of Schooner Way but frontage faces away from the road, to the old dock basin. Yes the same as Bann Sakunee in town. Seems to have been registered as a company - public Co House info. Had half hour £25. HE was available £20.

Offline sharpshoes78

Sorry typo. Should have been

What would you rate Bann on Churchill Way only based on the massage skill without HE?

Asian Hunter

@SS78 I've been to Bann a few times in town. Their massage skills is good. Proper deep tissue thai massage. Well worth it for just the massage. And a bonus if you ask for HJ at the end  :thumbsup:.

Offline Nice-dr

Been there twice and no HE. I didn't ask.
The massage was good.

Trenchrat1418

Hi

I was in Cardiff early this month and was staying at the Novotel and saw the sign for bann sakunee.

So I popped in and had a massage but no mention of a happy ending by me or the girl but I found the other place on Churchill way. 

Turned off halfway through the massage and within 5 minutes of the front being massage and the girl started to massage my little friend and she said 'you like' and I said yes.  Then she said 30 which I thought 30 minutes left.  But it was £30 extra to play with me little friend but I managed to knock it down to £15.

The massage was good and the happy ending even better. 

Went on my final night in Cardiff and saw the same girl, which ended up with her naked doing the massage, a happy ending and finished off in the shower with her and only £50 extra.  Mind you she was the only one in the shop

Offline Mil 34

You must be tiny then to get in the shower with one of the girls.
You sure this really happened

wanchor

Went on my final night in Cardiff and saw the same girl, which ended up with her naked doing the massage, a happy ending and finished off in the shower with her and only £50 extra.  Mind you she was the only one in the shop

You must be tiny then to get in the shower with one of the girls.
You sure this really happened

I will have to agree with Mil 34 and ask Trenchrat1418 the same question. You sure this really happened? I have been to this massage centre in the past and the tiny shower at the back of this place is barely movable for one person but for two people to shower in it together? And the most I've ever paid there for a hand massage is £20.

Offline pete88

Can't comment on the shower as the last time I went to ban saknee they were just having the shower fitted. However in regards for paying for a little extra I have on one or two occasions however this was several years ago.

Offline DevilD

I will have to agree with Mil 34 and ask Trenchrat1418 the same question. You sure this really happened? I have been to this massage centre in the past and the tiny shower at the back of this place is barely movable for one person but for two people to shower in it together? And the most I've ever paid there for a hand massage is £20.

+1

Offline Mil 34

+1

Looks like the kids are off school again and one of them has discovered this website.
I do hope that mummy and daddy don't check the internet browsing history when they get home

np500

Thought I'd gone color blind for a moment there !

Trenchrat1418

That's what happened, if you believe me or not that's up to you.