Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Telephone numbers  (Read 964 times)

jammy

Im curious to know why some girls advertise their telephone number on AW and others dont. Is it a cost or safety issue? Its just a ball ache to go through the motions of msging back and forth and sometimes it takes a while to get a response. If your like me I arrange a meet on the spur of the moment but unfortnately some girls never advertise their number.

Husqvarna360

Perhaps some girls prefer the security of Messaging through AW and they can also see the punters feedback to check their genuine and if the feedback is good or not and maybe they prefer to handle messaging that way which is less impact on their personal life.

I can't think of any other reason!   I make contact trough AW first so they can see I'm genuine and have great feedback then I make contact by txt message.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 04:43:47 pm by Husqvarna360 »

Offline Punting_Mad

it is a cost issue.. you have to pay to display.. that's why some girls have crap private galleries but this funds the telephone number...

Offline mrdiamond77

It only costs a small amount for them to put their number on AW.  It's maybe for security reasons.  I always prefer to contact a girl by phone or text myself.

Offline Gregg

I can imagine some of the girls getting loads of texts a day with only 10% of them being serious enquiries. Bet it can get annoying.

jammy

All good points. I understand most girls have seperate phones like the majority of us.
It does raise questions for me the girls who dont advertise their number as to whether their genuine or just pg scamming. The majority Im interested in meeting dont show a number so im out.

Online Cymro72

I have learnt by my mistakes. I always look for a phone number and it has to be girl who answers when I ring. It ensures independence and in my experience ensures good service.