Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice of London  (Read 701 times)

Offline 19800silverfox

External Link/Members Only

Alice's incall location is a fantastic venue very close to the underground station. The entrance can be buzzed in discreetly. The room is large and spacious. Warmly lit and elegantly decorated by the host. It is evident that Alice spends tremendous amount of efforts in the design and laying out of the rooms before meetings, to a level that as a guest, I have never experienced anything close to the hospitality Alices offers at her location in this industry. She arranges each individual details as to cater for the comfort of her guests' needs. In certain aspects, one may believe her place is even cosier than home.

Physicality:
Alice is truly beautiful, both in mind and physicality. Her body is perfectly shaped from regular exercises, with the most feminine curves I have ever seen. She is in her middle-ages, with bright smiles and sparking eyes, and as amazing as her photos are, she is just that much more beautiful in flesh.

The experience:
When I firstly met Alice several years ago, she was so amazing, that I had fallen in love with her after several meetings. Through envy and immaturities I posted a false review online, smearing her reputation and accusing her of the worst characters of man. To this day this misdeed stands as one of my biggest wrongs in life.

In truth, Alice is a beautiful, kind, considerate and intelligent lady genuinely enjoys each encounter and truly invest herself into making her guests happy. She is warm and fun, yet with an exquisite touch of class and high society that is immediately tangible. She commands perfect English and puts you instantly at ease to deliver a truly memorable experience. Time accelerates instantly the moment her company arrives.

I am always enamoured by Alice's wide selection of Honey Birdette's lingeries, with a different set hugging her perfectly sculptured figure beautifully and provocatively on every visit. There is always so many stories, jokes, laughers, and kinks in the meetings. and despite many fantastic sexual encounters I have had in life, meetings with Alice have been the most amazing times I have ever had.

Yet beyond her physical attractiveness, she is truly an intelligent and special lady. Always courteous, always considerate, and a remarkable human being. She cares about others and has a golden heart. Thank you for being here and thank you for bringing out the best within us. I have been truly been fortunate to have met her.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2023, 10:11:56 pm by 19800silverfox »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I don't know what this is supposed to be mate, but it isn't a review. You come across as some lovestruck teenager. Have a look around the site and read some reviews and you will see fawning over some prostitute is not what we are about on here.

Offline Stevelondon

“Time accelerates instantly the moment her company arrives”

Is that her theatrical company your on about. Cos reading that is Mills & Boon shite.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Looking at the "description" section of her profile, I would diagnose that it's a serious case of Dustyphonitis.

Offline Mkhelen

• Service Provider
A women wrote this   :dash:

No man writes like this

Offline hendrix

Hello Alice, sorry about dusty phone.